Thread: New Movies.
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

EdwardSinclair will become famous soon enough
Default I am mighty impressed

I am really glad that 2009 was a good year for movies... at least for me. It's been a long time since I have seen so many good films in one year alone. I can't even believe 2009 had the revival of star-trek, that's too much sci-fi in one year... I am so jubilant!!

I did watch Avatar when it came out, and went to see it again yesterday, and I was surprised that the movie theater was still full, and I got an ever worse seat than last time...
If this film was indeed expensive, I'm sure they've covered the expenses in ticket sales alone. I have to say I have seen the movie in two different countries, and in two very different continents and the room was still full over a month later. I recommend Avatar, but make sure your cinema has the 3D version.

Also watched Sherlock Holmes, and Downing nailed that role as Sherlock.. nuff said!! I hugely recommend this film, it has a clever twist and I enjoyed it.