View Single Post
Old 01-19-2010
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
Hey, I'm nice, lovable, and full of common sense (although there are some gurls on this site who can make me seem completely devoid of common sense at the drop of their ...)

I should get double pay for 1) knowing, unlike many Americans, that Canada is not part of the United States; 2) being American but wishing I wasn't; 3) knowing more about Canadian history and politics than 3 out of every 4 Canadians I've ever met; 4) always rooting for Canada against the United States in international competitions; and 5) having been to more of Canada than every Canadian I've ever met (including Labrador!)

Sorry, Anna, for shifting the focus. No more of this in your thread from me. Let's get back to your lingerie and sluttiness, as I'm sure you would want it.
I can't do anything about the pay, but I did give you rep for reason #1 for double pay.

Okay, my this was my second last off-topic post in your lingerie thread, Anna.

Last edited by ila; 01-19-2010 at 05:16 PM.