Thread: Video Games?
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2010
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdawg View Post
I just found out that you need a fucking hard drive to import your mass effect save to the new mass effect. This is just fucking great. I spent 40 fucking hours playing a game trying to put my own touch to it for the new game and its all wasted because I don't have a damn hard drive.

I'm going to get the game anyways, but I guarantee bioware will make shitty decisions for me and I will be stuck with Ashley being my live interest while Wrex is fucking killed etc. ME2 became just another game as its certainly not the same if your decisions are made for you. The least Bioware couldve done was fucking give you an option list at the very beginning of this new game so I could make the major decisions over again.

I'm tired of the electronics industry making people feel like they must be rich to enjoy shit. Everything is so goddamn expensive and still the gaming industry thinks that everybody has a hard drive or make games clearly focusing on online play even though many gamers don't have wifi. Just going by personal experience, many gamers aren't these rich people with every damn hookup ever. Its why there is a huge underground pirate community, because many gamers can't afford 60 bucks a damn game.

Sorry for the rant, but I really despise this kind of shit.
I understand your frustration, jdawg, but perhaps they will let you choose your characters at the beginning of Mass Effect 2? I'll admit that I have not followed any of the media regarding ME2, so I don't know if that is feasible or not.

I'm assuming that this is just a factor for the console version?