View Single Post
Old 11-17-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

WudLuv2try is on a distinguished road

After I suck two guys and make them cum in my mouth, the third guy fucks my ass while the other two stands next to me, jacking off.

The third guy's dick enters slowly into my anus, and soon it disappears completely into my asshole. I'm laid back, with my own dick hard, I take in with pleasure mixed with pain.

I spread my legs to expose my ass as much as possible, and the guy is going crazy, looking at my pulsating dick, with his own pulsating in my body.

I squeeze his dick with my ass, and the lube slides his hard cock out of my anus, and he moans. As soon as the tip of his dick has exited my anus, he pushes it back in, until his balls are brushing against mine.

The two guys are enjoying the fuck show, and their dicks turned hard again. But I don't care, coz I'm concentrating on making the dick in my ass cum as hard as possible.

I cry like a bitch, and I twist and turn, pulling away as if I can't take it anymore. The two guys grab each of my arms, and pin me down with their knees. The third guy grabs my legs and split them open, while thrusting his hard cock into my ass.

I give them what they want. I'm being raped. I fight the dick, but only to please them. I put on a good show, twisting and turning, as if I'm really going to cry.

And only after a moment, they cum. The first shower came from the guy on my left. I caught it with the left side of my face, but I didn't turn to eat it. I was too into being fucked in my ass.

And the other guy came, this time, over my cock. His warm juice covered the tip and the shaft of my dick, make it look as if I had cum myself...

Then the guy in my ass came. It was an explosion. The force was so strong, I involuntarily pushed his dick out, spewing his cum along with it. His dick shined in his own cum, and soon his cum dripped down on my ass.

And while all this was going on, my own cock had exploded, shooting white semen into the air, and landing all over my chest.