Thread: Hockey
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2009
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by interal View Post
I agree with you Canada would be a more sensible place to have a team, would Toronto be favourites? I am surprised there isnt a team in Canada already.
I would not want to ever see the NFL in Canada. The NFL plays the most boring game in the world and the commentators are twice or even three times as boring. There is no other game in the world in which one hour of playing time results in 3-1/2 to 4 hours of actual time. The last five minutes of an NFL game can take up to a half hour to play. It especially pisses me off when I'm waiting to watch 60 minutes and the game isn't even close to being over.

Canadian football is a much better and more exciting game. The field is longer and wider, the ball is bigger, and there are fewer downs. Unfortunately there are too many coaches and players that have infiltrated the CFL and ruined our game.

It is interesting to note that although the NFL has never made it into Canada, the CFL did have teams in the US.