Thread: Hockey
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2009
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

Good news for ME: Toronto kicked Detroit's ass 5-1! Woohoo! It's only a 2 game winning streak now, but they are playing better lately and Kessel is a great influx of energy! They play Minnesota next(5wins 10 losses) so they could make it 3 in a row!

Good news for Jen: The Flyers won 2-1 in a shootout. They have now won 4 games in a row. Ray Emery looks to be a good signing for them!

Bad news for Ila: Montreal lost 3-1 to Tampa Bay. I didn't watch the game(as I was working, and I would have watched the Leaf game instead), but it doesn't sound like they played a horrible game.

Bad news for ME: Even though Washington scored 7 goals last night, Semin didn't get me one stinking point! He is supposed to get me a little closer to the leader in the pool while Ovechkin is out(I have Semin rather than Ovechkin), but he hasn't done anything except pick is nose the past couple of games! Boo Semin, BOOOO!

Good news for the Devil's fans: They won their game as well, a 3-2 come-from-behind win against Ottawa.