View Single Post
Old 11-07-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

koksukka has a spectacular aura aboutkoksukka has a spectacular aura about

Beat all of you youngsters! I'm 70 nigh 71....yup born 1939. Sucked my first t-beauty off on my 16th birthday (in Singapore 1955: Bugis Street - I remember it so well! Mai-lin was her name...oh what a little pet and what an eye-opener...changed my life or rather started my life). And for the last nearly 55 years I've been repeating the process on average around 6 times a week and loved every one...my only regret is that I didn't start gobbling dolls' cocks when I was 13 (didn't know they existed when I began giving my school chums a nice time!)!
Anyway with a score of what must be getting on for 35,000 times that I've had shemale cock halfway down my throat - I still go out on 'search' 3 times a week - can I claim a world record?
Ive had 'em, let's see, in Britain, USA & Canada, Singapore, Thailand, France, Germany, Spain, Portugal, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Mexico, Japan and now for 20 years all over Italy - still got Russia to go....next year I hope, the candy looks great! I give it or take it, one at a time or as many as they like (ever played "Who's Smiling?" with you as the sucker? Unforgettable experience).
So still going strong and can't get enough!