Thread: Hockey
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2009
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadows View Post
.....Once it went to a shootout I knew we were doomed. They wanted to put in the cardboard cutout but he was unfortunately creased from the trip to Montreal and he could not perform. Alas, we were stuck with Toskala who, as we all know, is quite inferior to said cardboard cutout. I was talking with a Supervisor this morning about Toskala's craptitude in the shootout(he has always stunk in them) and that since he always gets beat top shelf, glove side, he should just leave his arm up and just wave it back and forth before they shoot. Heck, he has more of a chance making the save that way than just standing there picking his nose like he is wont to do.

Toskala stinks.

Hey, shadows

I mentioned the comments in bold to one of my co-workers this morning and he almost pissed himself laughing. You made his day.