View Single Post
Old 10-28-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

new believer will become famous soon enough

Back to your court Britishboy. As I stated, I apologize IF I offend anyone(who might be sincere), but I am a card carrying member of the Cynic Club International. I don't appreciate bullshitters (and no,I'm calling you one) or people with viewpoints on things they have little knowledge of, or have the knowledge but because their views/agendas don't match up, they'll lie or distort things.
Back to the topic ,......" If you really want me to quote I will, but if you take a look at posts such as "What type of relationship do you want with a shemale?" (I paraphrase), you'll see what I mean. It might not be outrightly insulting, but the amount of times I see the phrase "real girl", or just "girl" put in inverted commas is enough to relegate transwomen to second class. "

I will look up that one reference and if it as you say , I hope it's in the vast MINORITY. But if you also include 'real girl' or 'girl' , That's just from the mouths of babes. (meaning uneducated). When first 'exposed' to the world of TG's I also did not know how or to what 'title' I should address them to.
Maybe your only 'offense' ,in my view of your post, is that your too sensitive. But don't alter that if you are. Many GG's and TG's like that in a guy.
PS I didn't pick on you because your British(or are you). I respect the Brits and hope America will alsways be in her cornor. Sorry for the slaps our 'president' gave your Country. Wish I could slap him back for you.