Thread: Video Games?
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

johndowe is infamous around these partsjohndowe is infamous around these partsjohndowe is infamous around these partsjohndowe is infamous around these parts

Hi there.

Got a few pc's.

Played Morrowind, never finished it, going to during the winter.

Played Oblivion, finished it, but the end is anti-climactic...

And used the TES Tool kit to make some great armour and wepons for Morrowind and oblivion.

Played Red Alert(1), LOVED the skirmish mode, usually played against 3 enemys and only lost when 2 or more came for me in the begining otherwise i'd win GUARANTEED, also after a while i made some changes and made Tanya realy dangerous, (2 shots to kill mamoth tank) and self healing + aa rockets, 5 of her and you were UNBEATABLE.

Liked RA2 but not as much, but the end cinematics of the Yuri expansion Lt. Eve looked stupendous (Athena Massey).

Played NWN 1 finished all including both expansions, Made some killer armours and weapons for my chars.

NWN 2, 2 not yet finished, got 3/4 expansions, gonna get the fourth soon.

Diablo 1 was fun but too symplistic.

Diablo 2 was more fun and more interesting, with all the enhancements of patch 1.12 if i remember corectly.

Starcraft & Brood, great too.

One RTS i realy like and still play is Earth 2150 & the 2 stand alone expansions, very nice and complex, but with all the researches and options it takes a long time to complete a skirmish, but the problem is that all AI players are allied against you.

Another not so well known RTS i realy liked was Metal Fatigue, it had 3 factions and you had 3 layers of play, surface, underground and small orbital islands, the thing i liked most was the combots, you had tanks, missile cars and artillery, but the combots were gigantic robots that fought with ranged weapons and/or axes, swords etc, and when you fought HTH you could amputate enemy combot arms with the swords and axes, but not the blunt weapons, and when the combots were destroyed some parts sometimes not destroyed and left on the battlefield, and you coud pick them up research them use them and reproduce them even if they weren't your faction's parts, to build a combot you needed; a pair of legs, a torso, and 2 arms, and 2 factions had jetpack torsos and the other had jet legs that allowed the huge robots to fly, a really cool game.

Another not so well known shooter game i like is Bionicle Heroes (LEGO), the "Bionicle" not heroes game is really lame so do not confuse the two, Bionicle Heroes you start on a small island with a store where you can U/G your 6 heroes, weapons, armour and special abilities and you have 6 areas to clean out with 4 sub-areas with a bosse at the 4th, when all 6 are completed you have the last boss to eliminate, his spider is not too bad but once you killed it he is "freed" and he is very powerful and fast, but it is a very nice game, after you have killed the last boss you get the mask of life and you can and should redo all the previous areas to get all the bonuses.

JohnDowe.