View Single Post
Old 10-25-2009
Ms Tranny Manners

Bionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by WudLuv2try View Post
Hm...

My apoligies... if that's acceptable...

Didn't mean to do that...

I was just speaking my mind about how I felt about exposing my sexual organ to other person, whether that be a male or a female.

I guess what I wanted to say was, that I feel uncomfortable showing my sexual organ to anyone except TS.

I feel like I should just keep my mouth shut from now on. I don't know enough about you, to be able to distinguish what is insulting to you and what is acceptable.

May be I should just read... and learn... about your world... for another year, before I actually post things in this site.
Now that would be silly wouldn't it?

This isn't my site, so what offends me shouldn't really be an issue a far as what gets said. This doesn't mean I won't comment on things that I see as a problem - just as anyone else will. My feelings and opinions on topics really don't matter in any meaningful way.

I do think that learning about the realities of trans women can be helpful. This why this site and the various topics are so good. They give a chance for people to make statements and receive feedback.