View Single Post
Old 10-24-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

paulmal32 can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icekiller View Post
So, my MOTOROKR Z6 died a week ago, and I need a new phone. I was thinking about getting a BlackBerry Javelin 8900, because it's cheap, and it has great specs, including Wi-Fi, so, with this phone, I could browse the internet without even touching my PC, and I'd be able to hang around here more often. To this, let's add the possibility of getting a 16GB micro SD card, which could allow me to store a lot of multimedia.
But, the other option is an iPod touch (I'd get a cheap mobile phone if I go this way). Most of you should know it: great PDA, media device and browsing capabilities. And well... it's an iPod touch!! The name says it all xD
The thing is that I need stuff like a photo/video camera, which the iPod doesn't have.
Basically, I'm looking for a device I can use for stuff like multimedia, browsing the internet via Wi-Fi, chatting, watch videos, etc. But still, I'd prefer the blackberry, basically because it's cheap (a total steal for its price: $260USD).
So, in your opinion, which one would you take? BlackBerry 8900 or iPod touch?
Go with the Iphone 3gS. I have never been so amazed at one thing in my life. Nothing can touch the Iphone. Doubtful? Have you ever met someone who is not completely satisified with their Iphone?