View Single Post
Old 10-15-2009
aw9725

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonFrum View Post
No it doesn't. Any more that someone who likes Chinese food implies that any other kind of food isn't acceptable. You're making much more of the question that I asked. I'm not the beauty police, and I didn't claim to be. Don't assume the worst of people - most of us arent' that bad.
Jon,

OK. Then I would say that I am very attracted to transwomen that appear very feminine and would be considered "passable." If you follow my posts you will see who among popular models I like in particular--to say I "have it bad" for Kelly Shore would be an understatement! Coming in a close second would be Camila Saenz and Yeidi Collins (tied). My ex-wife was very beautiful and a former cheerleader. Most people would say I was "well built" and even "good looking." I am also a successful professional (University Professor). I had put some pictures of myself in my profile and Avatar.

You look like you are new to this forum--I have been here a month or so and have really enjoyed being a member. Most here are very "open minded" and for me it has been a great place to discover more about myself and my own sexuality. I have shared quite a bit of personal information (not sure that was wise) and because of a recent incident have changed my profile to silly pictures and info. I feel bad that I had to do this because I felt I could trust others on here. I'm also disappointed because one of my original postings was not well received and the thread has since gone wildly off track--but that is another story.

More than likely going to take some time off--but I'm sure I will be back in time.

Anyway, nice to meet you...

Andy

Last edited by aw9725; 10-15-2009 at 11:12 PM.