View Single Post
Old 10-15-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

JonFrum will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by suebone View Post
Drop dead - gorgeous , totally feminine
This is what some of us are working to become , born with the wrong tools on the outside with a different inner sole.
Wanting to be a woman.
One should be accepting of the person within,not what you see on the outside.
Life's a journey and some have a way too go.
I'm okay, you're okay. Let me (us) be me (us)

sue b
(short & sweet)
Sue

One should be accepting, but that's missing my point. Men don't post pictures of "shemales" with erections here because they respect the person within - it's all about appearance. Of course I respect and understand the difference between the interests of transgendered people in being themselves, and my interest in their appearance. I'm talking strictly about appearance. Being white, I happen to be more sexually attracted to white women than black. That doesn't mean I couldn't vote for a black woman for president - I just grew up around white girls, and now I'm hard-wired with a preference for white skin. That's not absolute, just a preference, just like a preference for redheads.

When an m2f person becomes so pretty that I can't distinguish her from a GG, then she turns me on as a women - and hot women are a dime a dozen, after all. They're not any less attractive because they're genetic boys, they're just not attractive in the "shemale" style to me any more. That doesn't prevent me from respecting their own wishes for themselves - that's another kettle of fish entirely.