Thread: Self Defense
View Single Post
Old 10-13-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

KittyKaiti is a splendid one to beholdKittyKaiti is a splendid one to beholdKittyKaiti is a splendid one to beholdKittyKaiti is a splendid one to beholdKittyKaiti is a splendid one to beholdKittyKaiti is a splendid one to beholdKittyKaiti is a splendid one to behold
Question Sleep Walking Security

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tread View Post
By a fire, most people suffocate from smoke while sleeping, but I guess you have smoke detectors as well.

Yes, we have fire detectors but I also have something else on my side. I guess its a rare or possibly some sort of a lucky disorder or malfunction of my brain but my subconscious/unconsciousness takes control of my body when I'm sleeping. I can be completely unconscious or simply asleep and people tell me I get up and walk around, respond to questions, do things, etc (sleep walking). I wake up and my roommates will tell me I got up and did something or said something and I'll say, "no I didn't". My subconscious must be responding to questions or incidents for me while I'm "out". It's weird. Anyway, what I'm getting at is one day I was in an accident and completely knocked unconscious but then I got up and got myself to safety. My friends watched this happen and told me what I did when I finally "came to". There is no way I could have been conscious from such an impact to the head. My point is that I have some sort of natural security system where if I'm in danger and unconscious or asleep, my body takes control and does stuff for me. I believe that if we had a fire and there was smoke or if I was attacked while sleeping, that my subconscious will defend me or get me to safety. I'm not willing to test that theory but strongly believe it might be true. I guess that would be the best self defense weapon anyone could have.