View Single Post
Old 10-12-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Jenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of light

And I might say that for you to publically air anything that is contained in a personal message will be considered by many as an unethical act and not very nice. I will not repute the words you quoted because they do represent my view of someone who makes self righteous claims about relevance and do not bother to back up their assertion. The plain fact of the matter is that the numbers represented by the available data indicate that for the most part, there is not all that much downloading of member exclusive pics going on here.

Then you pull quotes out of context - another questionable action. Those quotes were pulled from my ealier posts where we were questioning the apparent declaration that all posts should be limited to 3 pics per set. At that time seanchi had not made the addition to his initial post as it now stands. Those quotes are in referance to the matter of "promo" pics that are freely available on the net. Many see those as in the public domain and I can appreciate their position. Part of the price we do pay in accessing them is that we are subjected to advertising, annoying pop ups, and in worst case scenarios; the attempts of sites to put adware, malware, and other goodies on OUR COMPUTERS. So I can see where users do feel a certain ownership in these pics. I DO believe they have no right to repost them on their own site in an effort to make money off of them. I do believe they do have some right to post them here on this forum. And as mentioned by other members the site owners do gain a certain amount of promotion this way just as they gain from FHG site promotion.

I have to be somewhere now so I will sign off for now.