View Single Post
Old 10-12-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

citoyen is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenae LaTorque View Post
I see that we have new additions to the rules. Looks like some solid steps in the right direction. I would not mind if the rule was amended to require that only 15 pics from a set could be posted by all members cumulatively. Most have you noticed that many times we have one member posting 15 from a set, then another member posts some more from that set, and sometimes even another posting more. I think that 15 from a set are more than adequate, in fact: I think 6 pics (2 neat rows of 3) should be adequate to showplace the model. If others require more; than a link to the authorized "FHG" site could be followed and they could then download the rest there.

The only objectionable drawback I can see to this reccomendation is that it will place a larger load on our moderators. Perhaps this load may be lessened soon if warnings and penalties are levied on members violating the rules. Hopefully incidents would decrease as the awareness rises.

In summation, I do believe, that for most of us, restrictions in the number of pics of a set are no hardship. There are a lot of promotional pics out there on the net anyway and there is no need for this forum to act as a prime source of pics.

this is exactly the core. friendly greetings