Thread: World Cup -2010
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2009
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

I just watched the Germany vs Russia qualifying game. Germany won (and in Moscow!!!), but what happened to Russia? Russia was the team to beat. Now they have to play at least one more game to qualify. What I would like to know is what are the media in Russia saying now? Could our Russian members (timhaas, udrees, etc.) please post information on this.

Does anyone have any predictions on the results of the qualification rounds? For the record I will say that Russia will easily win their next game. They are also going to have a strong finish in the World Cup and I'm willing to bet that they will make it through to the finals.