View Single Post
Old 10-08-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

kitty cox is a glorious beacon of lightkitty cox is a glorious beacon of lightkitty cox is a glorious beacon of lightkitty cox is a glorious beacon of lightkitty cox is a glorious beacon of lightkitty cox is a glorious beacon of light
Default I would like to thank Berry for his last post.

Berry I cannot thank you enough for sharing this most intimate part of your life with all of us. By sharing with each other (in a safe place) Pretty much in trusted secret, in this open form, these early events, that occurred in our lives, that had to of influenced our sexual orientation, we can draw a better collective understanding of ourselves, each time someone is brave enough to share a story of a pivotal moment in their early sexual development, we have another piece of the puzzle. I see you put the word ashamed; ashamed is a very powerful emotion, Berry, do you know that for either good or for bad emotions are the energy that is the primary driving force for change. Think about it for a minute if you get robed and beaten on a walk to the store one night, you will experience fear, from that fear, you will alter your life, to prevent that from ever happening to you again and the driving forced behind the altering of your life is the emotion fear, emotions are one of the most powerful forces in our life. Your experience with the older boy had an impact on your sexual development; can you share what you think that was? Furthermore, did this have a domino effect or a branching out effect in one direction or another? Thank you again for being so open about your experience. May I tell you about a true story one night a friend of mine asked me to drive him to his Alcohols anonymous meeting, and I did , I had some errands to run and I told him I would pick him up after the meeting, when he got in the car he started telling me about this man that told this story about how he was all trying to get sober an everything and when he returned hone early last night, he found a trusted friend screwing his ten year old son in the ass. Furthermore, this trusted friend had been watching his son on and off for a long time. then he said we have to get him checked out for STD's Then he kept saying and they expect me to stay sober, I don't need this shit. I trust he used that excuse to go out and drink that night all that I kept thinking was that the poor child was being outed to probably every body his father knew, and I know that along with the sex act itself the outing by his father, changed that Childs life from that point onwards. and it branched out from there I know we seek out repeating our strongest and earliest sexual experiences. My first experiences were with girls and boys, but we were within months of each other in terms of age that's why I believe that I am trying to put all of them together my key elements are, firstly, they are both male and female , thus I like TGirls but secondly there was the very early experience of being punished by being forced to wear girls panties this early experience introduced humiliation, forced transvestitism by females, and a fetish for panty punishment, there will be new posts that will explain why I have a bent more towards femmboys with small breasts so please come back and see that I have traced back all of my proclivities. Now I would like to extend a warm thank you to sissyneha Let me just say I am very grateful to you as well for sharing the reason that I have not replied to you yet is because you talked about your little breast buds and I needed to do two or maybe three more posts before I told my story about my experience with breast buds and my research into the commonality of the phenomenon .

Don't you think you should earn your panty privileges ?
Attached Thumbnails
6dcafeb8d43a83b1edb2cdef9cb016dc.jpg   02hhh.jpg