Thread: Self Defense
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

KittyKaiti is a splendid one to beholdKittyKaiti is a splendid one to beholdKittyKaiti is a splendid one to beholdKittyKaiti is a splendid one to beholdKittyKaiti is a splendid one to beholdKittyKaiti is a splendid one to beholdKittyKaiti is a splendid one to behold

I strongly believe in the right to self defense. Luckily I've never been in a physical fight but I have been in situations where it could have led to one. I carry a knife for emergencies. While in the house, I carry a holstered Sig Sauer P230, in case of home invasion. My neighbor was robbed a month ago, which is when I started carrying it on me in the house. I've also had an incident with a local gang who did a drive-by on my house, denting my car some as well as my roommate's car. The drive-by was not targeting us but a man was killed as a result, this also happened about a month ago but this is a whole 'nother story. I live up the street from a gang and drug zone. The three of us (me and my roommates) are trying to find a place to move to but we get denied all the time so far, we're all transsexuals. Anyway, I carry that gun on me in the house. I do not own a carrying permit, so the gun doesn't leave the house. My car is also a weapon. I've placed ram bars on it. Scares and deters criminals and annoys the police. Works very well at deterring crime. Pic is my car.
Attached Thumbnails
P7060008.JPG