View Single Post
Old 10-01-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

johndowe is infamous around these partsjohndowe is infamous around these partsjohndowe is infamous around these partsjohndowe is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sigma View Post
It is better to be feared. Being rejected is embarrassing and some people will try to walk over you. Being feared can give you respect.
Hi there.

You are confusing fear and respect, I quote myself:

"If a guy gets picked on by others, and is beeing bullied, then he gets a gun.

Asked, he will say: I didn't get any respect before, now i do.

But is it respect?"

NO!

The guys that were on his case stopped picking on him because they fear getting shot, if he were to lose the gun and they knew it he would get beat up real bad as a retaliation to his getting the gun, so fear and respect are diametrally opposed, if you are feared you are not respected, if you are respected you are not feared, more prcicely, the more feared you are the less respected you are, the more respected you are the less you are feared.

Not being feared is in effect being liked, and when was that ever a bad thing?

I know when i started this thread that was the question but as i tought and researched it i realised i and most people didn't understand what respect was, and i changed my position and expectations about this thread.

Please read all the post in order and you will see what i mean, thank you.

As for rejections, all through your life you will sometimes be rejected, if others make fun of you, they are showing their pettyness and they are in effect did-respecting themselves, the importand thing in this situation is not what they do or say, but how you handle the rejection, if you handle it well, (respectfully) those same guys may very well be surprised at your reaction and end up respecting you for the mature way you handled yourself.

JohnDowe.

Last edited by johndowe; 10-01-2009 at 12:59 PM.