View Single Post
Old 10-01-2009
Banned

Sigma is on a distinguished road

[QUOTE=Jenae LaTorque;109238]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sigma View Post
However there is nothing in the Bible that refers to transsexuals.

Wrong, there are several passages that do refer to this. One is:

"A woman shall not wear anything that pertains to a man, nor shall a man put on a woman's garment, for all who do so are an ABOMINATION to the Lord your God." (Deuteronomy 22:5)

Every T-girl I've seen has worn women's clothes, so there you go! So, according to your Bible I am an abomination. Of course that doesn't bother me because I know that your Bible, while containing many lessons of value, is basically just a collection of old folktales and quasi-history. Jesus was a great man who left many wonderful thoughts for us but as for the pie in the sky bit, that is wishful dreaming.

Now you have a conflict here. How much of a conflict depends on what kind of a Christian you are. Are you a progressive or old line Evangelical Christian? The progressive churches are soft on homosexuality while the Evangical of course are not.

This site may help you: http://www.religioustolerance.org/hom_bibl.htm

I would say that you are looking for someone to give you another crutch to lean on. I am telling you that as a human being, you need to stand up and throw away your crutches and walk.

The Bible does not truly speak about transsexuals. It did mention clothing, but not the medical and psychological problems that transsexuals have. However transsexuals did not exist during those periods. Also transsexualism is being more viewed as a medical issue.

Excuse you. I am not looking for a crutch to lean. You don't know me so don't judge me.