Thread: Sucking Cock
View Single Post
Old 09-30-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

kitty cox is a glorious beacon of lightkitty cox is a glorious beacon of lightkitty cox is a glorious beacon of lightkitty cox is a glorious beacon of lightkitty cox is a glorious beacon of lightkitty cox is a glorious beacon of light
Smile

There is nothing so desirable or inviting then the velvety texture, the sweet taste and the intoxicating aroma of a panty boy cock. For me, the most adorable panty boy cock would be circumcised, smallish, with hairless tight balls. I say smallish because I want to enjoy sucking her cock and I really do not enjoy gagging. Don't get me wrong I will endure the gagging if necessary the main reason is because I want her to feel my wet lips all over her balls when I have her entire shaft deep in my mouth. I want the act to last as long as possible so I enjoy teasing the little panty boys sperm out of there delightful shaft. I like to drop my fully opener mouth down the entire length of their shaft; caressed only by my feverish, moist, hot breath until they feel my warm, wet soft lips close on their tight hairless balls; forming a tight soft wet ring that I slide ever so slowly back up there velvety shaft. The act is so arousing that when they explode in my mouth I have an emotional climax of satisfaction. let me digress a bit here? Undressing a panty boy is so intoxicating no mater if they are wearing slacks that zips in the front or zips on the side or zips in the back no matter if they are wearing a skirt, a dress, or lingerie or girly PJs; undressing them knowing that I am going to do what I described above is enough for me I do not even need to satisfy myself all I want to know is that I will be invited back to do it again and again. Sweet dreams, Kitty Cox By the way does anyone like tranny toons please see attachments
Attached Thumbnails
anime460845.jpg   anime11344.jpg   sissyart.jpg