View Single Post
Old 09-30-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

crisean is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustang1 View Post
For me, I like women. Not just pussy, thats plenty good of course, but woman the creature. They are so different to men, I just like the challenge of getting to know them, the way they relate to each other, and a million other things about them. I think I put them on a pedestal, ones I'm attracted to anyway.

I think thats why I'm attracted to ladyboys, they are more like women than men psychologically, but with that something different physically. Thats why I think I prefer petite feminine ladyboys with delicate little cocks. Big monsters are so macho and male, sweet small ones are somehow in keeping with those womanly attributes. A bit hard to explain I guess, but how's that for an attempt??
This is exactly how I feel. The femininity of women, the way they think, act...their whole being is so sexy, so attractive and so beguiling. I could never see my life without being in love with a woman. But I've always been attracted to the more feminine petite very slim ladyboys. They are so much closer to the femaile sex, physically and mentally and visually. For me they must have slim arms, legs, waists and small facial features.....just like a women. So many ladyboys look very masculine facially and body wise. Those with huge cocks do nothing for me because that just underlines their masculinity and maleness. Hmmmm basically I just want a women with a small cock who is pretty......:D