View Single Post
Old 09-08-2009
aw9725

Default Not a Fetish

Thank you ila. I have had feelings for transwomen for quite a while and joined this forum in hopes of better understanding my own sexuality. Your post is the best and most helpful one I have read yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ila View Post
1. Transwomen are definitely not a fetish to me. I am genuinely attracted to transwomen. I don't know why, I just know that I am. Nobody has ever said to me that I have a fetish for natal women nor has anyone ever asked me why I am attracted to natal women; I just am. I do know that I am more attracted to transwomen than I am to natal women and I do know that it is not a fetish, but genuine feelings.

2. I am not ashamed to say that I am attracted to transwomen. Nor am I ashamed of how transwomen look.

3. I view transwomen as women. I think of transwomen as being female through and through. I rarely think of anatomy. Yes, I will notice genitalia but that is not my focus. My focus is the person as a whole.

4. I'm sorry, Bionca but I have no answer for that and I do not understand why anyone who would be surrounded with transwomen would rather marry a natal woman.. I am not surrounded by transwomen, but there are lots of natal women where I am. Still I would rather marry and settle down with a transwoman.

5. Liking transwomen is not a kink for me. It is a deep feeling. I can only think of transwoman as a whole person.