View Single Post
Old 08-19-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

johndowe is infamous around these partsjohndowe is infamous around these partsjohndowe is infamous around these partsjohndowe is infamous around these parts

Hi there.

Talk about a loaded subject that attracts more loaded subjects...

UFO's: When i was 16 or so (34 years ago) we me and my sister were in the country in a field in a farmland area called St Lin, yeah i know, where the heck is that? it's a small farming town near (30mi North of) Montreal Qc Canada, we were alone and watching the clouds the we sa this black disk like thing high in the sky it moved like it was rotating kinda out of balance and not that fast, we watched for 2-3 minutes until it was hidden by some clouds, it could have been anything but it seemed to be something that was man-made or something, but not a naturally occuring thing.

FTL travel: I remenber about 25 years ago they were talking about tachions sub atomic particles that traveled beyond the speed of light, also it was proven that electricity can travel faster than the speed of light.

Extra terrestrial life: there are BILLIONS of stars in relatively close proximity of our solar system, so i really think that it is IMPOSSIBLE that the earth would be the only one that harbored life, some scientist believe that there might have been life on Mars and may still have life.

Also 6 years ago or so, i was living in Ville St-Laurent, which is aprt of Montreal Quebec Canada, and is VERY QUIET, you could go outside stark naked after 11:30pm and i would have been the only one to see you, because i would walk my dog at that time, one day in spring i was waking my dog at 12:30 or so, later than usual, i saw 3 little guys that were an almost transparent light grey, about 18" tall, my dog seemed to see them but didn't react to them i was a bit scared but also a bit currious so i got closer they seemed to have brought some other less evolved creatures of ther type with them, they didn't react much to my approach, but they were looking at me got to the fence and made and threw a small snowball near them but making sure to not hit them, the 3 little guys changed their appearrance to look like weeds but light grey in color, so i went back home, and was a bit rattled, and it took me a while to go to sleep.

Before igot to sleep, was reminded of something i said to someone that was saying that they saw a ghost and ran away and i said: i would have done this and that, but now that i was in the situation i didn't do what i said i would, but i did investigte it a bit as i said.

The next morning i went back to see if ther was any evidence of what i saw, there were no weeds, there was nothing there but what should be there a brick wall, pavement and some dirt nothing out of the ordinary, but the building housed a mortuary, and some occupied appartements on the second and third floor, the mortuary was my guess why they were there, i tought i could report it but they were harmless enough and i wasn't totaly sure of what exactly it was i saw, and who to report it to, so i didn't.

The next night i walked my dog at 12:30 again and saw the little guys again then got distracted by my dog and they were gone, i was again a bit unnerved but not harmed in any way, the next night they weren't there but, i saw like a totally transparent cloud, kinda like the vortexes that rise over a barbecue because of the heat, close to where they were, then it came towards me at walking speed, i didn't think it could hurt me, and i didn't think moving out of the way would have been a good idea, so i stood my ground, it stopped in front of me and went back to where it came from and disappeared, the same thing appened the next day, the next day after that i saw the 3 little guys for the last time, but i did see the cloud two more times.

I'm still not sure what i saw, or what they were doing, but i think if i were irish i would have called them Lepricons(excuse my french), or spirits of the earth by native americans and by other names in other cultures i'm sure.

Last edited by johndowe; 08-19-2009 at 01:19 AM. Reason: Save in case of accident