View Single Post
Old 08-15-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

timhaas has a spectacular aura abouttimhaas has a spectacular aura abouttimhaas has a spectacular aura about
Default Alexis ladyboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireHardy View Post
Here are three pictures from my favorite castrated Shemale, I would marry her!!!
Yeah, that's Alexis. There's a whole thread on her in this forum, actually. And I too, would love to marry this sweetheart! Concerning her castration: I agree with previous speakers that her sac really looks full, despite of scar. On the contrary, when I contacted the ShemaleYum.com, where she's one of the stars, they assured me "she is 100% castrated". Still, I don't trust it. See, on most of her photos (made right after "allegedly castration"), she always somehow covers her sac with her hand, so that one "with a scar" is maybe the only picture where u can see her sac. But, as already said before, her sac DOES looks full, which can't be if the testicles are in fact removed. So I also suppose there was just an ordinary surgery due to her unseccessful piercing, though I don't remember if I ever saw her sac being pierced...
Plus please note: there NO any fresh photos of Alexis. Or at least, I can't find them, though I'm always very, very persistent, believe me.