Trans Ladyboy Forum

Trans Ladyboy Forum (http://forum.transladyboy.com//index.php)
-   Chat About Shemales (http://forum.transladyboy.com//forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   What do you feel?? (http://forum.transladyboy.com//showthread.php?t=9900)

Naked Freedom 10-12-2010 04:16 PM

What do you feel??

What are your thoughts on seeing a picture of a nude transsexual?? What do u feel??

Naked Freedom 10-12-2010 04:29 PM

i feel both envious and horny...envious to a slightly greater extent.
I envy them for their so feminine looks, so smooth bodies and most of all for their courage and boldness to tread this way of life.
I crave for all of these as much as I crave to be with them.

smc 10-12-2010 04:35 PM

Your poll is tremendously lacking in options. Perhaps for you the choices are envious, horny, a combination of the two, or nothing, but it is difficult to imagine that such a limited set of choices would correspond to the feelings of the thousands of potential responders to your question on this site.

ila 10-12-2010 04:44 PM

^ I agree with smc. There are not enough options for your poll. For example I don't get horny over every picture that I see. I do get more turned on by some women than by others.

Naked Freedom, if you would like to amend your poll to include more or different choices then please send a PM to one of the mods with the changes that you would like and a mod will amend the poll for you.

smc 10-12-2010 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Naked Freedom (Post 160805)
What are your thoughts on seeing a picture of a nude transsexual?? What do u feel??

I am pleased to see that the poll has been amended to include "other" as an option. I would say that my thoughts on seeing a picture of a nude transsexual depend on the woman, how I am feeling at the time, and a whole host of other factors. Horny? Sometimes. Envious? Of the guy in the picture with her, many times. Lots of other things, too.

Jennangelina 10-12-2010 07:57 PM

wat

I feel lik i need git me sum git OMG sexy dirty

XOXO Jennangelina :kiss:

wxhluyp 10-14-2010 10:54 PM

If the nude transexual is super feminine and passable there three generalized scenarios. The most frequent two are autogynephiliac.

1) I am her, a feminine boy in makeup or on hormones.
2) The same as above but but vicariously.
3) I disregard the penis and view her like a GG.

Naked Freedom 10-19-2010 05:25 PM

Thanks to smc and ila for identifying and rectifying the error in the poll.

People here, i would like you to at least spare some time and write about what you feel....u might just add a new perspective to my view.

runround04 10-19-2010 11:56 PM

Mostly horny, Its a beautiful thing. A bit envious too. Kinda like seein a big shot in an expensive car, Must be nice....

morascodon 10-20-2010 12:24 AM

Really fucking horny

Penumbra 10-27-2010 03:03 AM

I have voted warm, but well podria to feel other things, for example attraction for the look, hair, desires to touch the bosoms etc.
The Englishman forgives but I have to translate and possibly not tradusca well. A greeting.

footluv777 11-03-2010 01:08 PM

I get a little short of breath, butter flies in my stomach and my groin starts to tingle

tsfever 11-09-2010 12:07 AM

For me, as a str8 male, I obviously get horny looking at a girl..... TS or GG I loves the women!

Just Sayin'

Lord.Steve 11-09-2010 01:28 AM

Hmmm I'd say more envious than horny