Trans Ladyboy Forum

Trans Ladyboy Forum (http://forum.transladyboy.com//index.php)
-   Freebies (http://forum.transladyboy.com//forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Girls of Cocktails & Dreams, Phuket (http://forum.transladyboy.com//showthread.php?t=6052)

sirmartinfrobisher 07-30-2009 12:59 AM

Girls of Cocktails & Dreams, Phuket

15 Attachment(s)
Most of these are taken by Jimbo, half owner of the bar. The place is well run and if the girls give customers problems they are fired or given a slapping by Ningnong the bar's HR expert.

sirmartinfrobisher 07-30-2009 01:04 AM

15 Attachment(s)
Working alphabetically

sirmartinfrobisher 07-30-2009 01:09 AM

15 Attachment(s)
there are a lot of pics of these beauties

sirmartinfrobisher 07-30-2009 01:16 AM

15 Attachment(s)
As well as C&D, many girls "freelance" from soi crocodile (soi croc), they dance on the podium there every night, quite a few work out of tequila bar close by.

sirmartinfrobisher 07-30-2009 01:24 AM

15 Attachment(s)
More, more more!

zocco 07-30-2009 01:25 AM

some lovely cuties there
would be worth a visit

sirmartinfrobisher 07-30-2009 01:29 AM

15 Attachment(s)
Some people think that phuket is the pits but they can't have sampled these beauties

sirmartinfrobisher 07-30-2009 01:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zocco (Post 97003)
some lovely cuties there
would be worth a visit

Jimbo also insists that the girls are in and working by 2030hrs which is an added bonus when many girls don't even consider turning up until 2230 or later

ila 07-30-2009 08:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sirmartinfrobisher (Post 96995)
.......The place is well run and if the girls give customers problems they are fired or given a slapping by Ningnong the bar's HR expert.

I was going to leave a sarcastic reply, but I do not want there to be any ambiguity in what I have to say.

Slapping and/or firing an employee for any infraction is disgusting. I have no respect for anyone that would do that.

sirmartinfrobisher 07-30-2009 08:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ila (Post 97042)
I was going to leave a sarcastic reply, but I do not want there to be any ambiguity in what I have to say.

Slapping and/or firing an employee for any infraction is disgusting. I have no respect for anyone that would do that.

I think that some countries have different standards of behaviour to the west and have to be helped along the road to understanding, after all, there are still many states in the USA that execute people.

fuckstudent 07-30-2009 12:29 PM

not a big fan of asian ladyboys, but some are really unbelievable sexy :coupling:

linguslingus 07-31-2009 11:57 PM

He meant he likes white trannies better. We still refer to them as girls.
Not all girls are dick free.

Amazing ladyboys' night out set of pics. Is this the reason Thailand is such a popular vacation destination? hmmmmm

sandford 08-01-2009 01:37 AM

Absolutely amazing.
That place is like heaven
do you have more?
:respect:

Rambam 08-01-2009 04:26 PM

11 Attachment(s)
great job Sir Martin :respect: the girls in c&d are always worth to pay them a visit . especially Cye is such a nice and sweet person, a real Lady :inlove:

sirmartinfrobisher 08-01-2009 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rambam (Post 97680)
great job Sir Martin :respect: the girls in c&d are always worth to pay them a visit . especially Cye is such a nice and sweet person, a real Lady :inlove:

Tks Rambam, Ceya is gorgeous. I did see a comment on a trip report that she did a deal with a monger but when it got to the loom, she said he was "too big". He stated that she was playing with his hard dick when they did the deal.

Let me emphasise, I cannot verify the truth on either side but it shows that you must always agree the exact specifics of the deal and be prepared to refuse to pay if what you have agreed didn't happen.

I would love to do a deal with Ceya, but there are others in front of the queue.

Rambam 08-01-2009 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sirmartinfrobisher (Post 97684)
Tks Rambam, Ceya is gorgeous. I did see a comment on a trip report that she did a deal with a monger but when it got to the loom, she said he was "too big". He stated that she was playing with his hard dick when they did the deal.

Let me emphasise, I cannot verify the truth on either side but it shows that you must always agree the exact specifics of the deal and be prepared to refuse to pay if what you have agreed didn't happen.

I would love to do a deal with Ceya, but there are others in front of the queue.

yes I know about that, but let me say, she isn't the only one who does something like that. However I never got problems with her. Maybe it is up to the men. Maybe she is a little bit smarter in her way to earn money. Anyway, to me she was always a nice GFE and a fine lady at my side.

MxKanAmrKan 08-01-2009 05:10 PM

awesome pics thanks for sharing.

sirmartinfrobisher 08-01-2009 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rambam (Post 97690)
yes I know about that, but let me say, she isn't the only one who does something like that. However I never got problems with her. Maybe it is up to the men. Maybe she is a little bit smarter in her way to earn money. Anyway, to me she was always a nice GFE and a fine lady at my side.

My post was more a warning to first timers than anything, Jimbo prizes his quality of service really high but the last thing a newbie needs is to have a bad time, I'm sure you know what I mean..................

I am worried more about Sonya who is obviously having a really hard time coping with her Yaba habit. She's stunning but addiction really fucks them up. The first time that I went to Pattaya I picked up a really nice gg but she was as high as a kite and wasn't worth the 500Baht LT (but she did buy me breakfast). I still have a couple of pics of her (memories)

Rambam 08-01-2009 05:23 PM

10 Attachment(s)
ther are so many other sweet girls...
here comes Am

Rambam 08-01-2009 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sirmartinfrobisher (Post 97697)
My post was more a warning to first timers than anything, Jimbo prizes his quality of service really high but the last thing a newbie needs is to have a bad time, I'm sure you know what I mean..................

I am worried more about Sonya who is obviously having a really hard time coping with her Yaba habit. She's stunning but addiction really fucks them up. The first time that I went to Pattaya I picked up a really nice gg but she was as high as a kite and wasn't worth the 500Baht LT (but she did buy me breakfast). I still have a couple of pics of her (memories)

yes I know what you mean...
and about Sonya and yaba... well, that's a poor story :( and I don't know why so many tgirls are into that shit. Maybe it is because of her true life situation in that they are and that they find no way out. However we guys that really treat a girl like a human being cannot support or help each girl we were together with.

Rambam 08-01-2009 05:40 PM

7 Attachment(s)
as next comes Anne or Annie
a shy lovely small girl but if you got her heart, then she will be your little princes with a true nice tool under her dress

sirmartinfrobisher 08-01-2009 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rambam (Post 97699)
yes I know what you mean...
and about Sonya and yaba... well, that's a poor story :( and I don't know why so many tgirls are into that shit. Maybe it is because of her true life situation in that they are and that they find no way out. However we guys that really treat a girl like a human being cannot support or help each girl we were together with.

It's also something about the lifestyle I think. Stacy Ferguson ("Fergie") from blackeyed peas grew up in her teens with the mexican gangs in L.A. and got a crystal meth habit (aka close to: yaba). She used hypnotherapy to control herself.

Rambam 08-01-2009 05:54 PM

5 Attachment(s)
apropos Sonya... found quickly these pics of her. for other pics I have to look

sirmartinfrobisher 08-01-2009 05:55 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rambam (Post 97701)
as next comes Anne or Annie
a shy lovely small girl but if you got her heart, then she will be your little princes with a true nice tool under her dress

She is gorgeous but I feel sorry for fatboyuk, he was obviously head over heels and it all went wrong for them. Thank goodness it was before the wedding. I do smile at the competition to get her to smile!

sirmartinfrobisher 08-01-2009 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rambam (Post 97704)
apropos Sonya... found quickly these pics of her. for other pics I have to look

good stuff, I have a few posted by Jimbo. I did like her comments the last time that jimbo fired her, she went to work across the soi in a gg bar, so all she could do were BJ's but she needed to be fucked and was very unhappy................

sirmartinfrobisher 08-01-2009 06:08 PM

9 Attachment(s)
some more of sonya from the camera of jimbo

Rambam 08-01-2009 06:37 PM

9 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by sirmartinfrobisher (Post 97706)
... so all she could do were BJ's but she needed to be fucked and was very unhappy................

I do understand that very very well :D ;)

Sonya 2007

Rambam 08-01-2009 06:40 PM

5 Attachment(s)
oh oh oh ;)

Sonya 2008

sirmartinfrobisher 08-01-2009 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rambam (Post 97713)
oh oh oh ;)

Sonya 2008

Jimbo is saying this week that she's so hyper, she must be losing her battle, fingers crossed for her..........
jr

I had a battle once when I was at University, no drugs will ever cross my lips again. (mine were prescribed by the uni doctor!)

Rambam 08-01-2009 07:02 PM

10 Attachment(s)
the last one for today is Emma
my oh my what a beauty with amazing legs :turnon::turnon:

the first two pics I like a lot because she looks so sexy without tits. but unfortunately I found just two pics of her photo set. maybe someone has more of that shooting

eterna 08-01-2009 07:45 PM

sir martin your uploads always rock! :respect:

sirmartinfrobisher 08-01-2009 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eterna (Post 97728)
sir martin your uploads always rock! :respect:

tks, credit also to Rambam, he keeps coming up with new stuff. I post pics from bars that have a high standard, look after their girls and their customers. There are many other bars, if I know more about them and I have good pics, you will see here....................................

Rambam 08-02-2009 04:52 PM

12 Attachment(s)
a member asked me for posting more pics of Sonya.
OK here they come dude :rolleyes:

Rambam 08-02-2009 04:55 PM

9 Attachment(s)
and the last one for today

eterna 08-02-2009 08:08 PM

thank you rambam your works are appreciated...:respect:

no_name 08-02-2009 08:44 PM

If I ever go to Thailand, well now I know where I'd like to go!:inlove:

sirmartinfrobisher 08-03-2009 02:19 AM

7 Attachment(s)
Jimbo has taken on the famous Pond, she's left JSB in Pattaya but is still waiting for her first BF. She's 1.88m (6' 2") without shoes

Eddy 08-03-2009 04:10 AM

Wonderful :inlove::inlove:

utulisateurs 08-03-2009 04:33 AM

great job sirmartinfrobisher

sirmartinfrobisher 08-03-2009 09:11 AM

9 Attachment(s)
More Sonya

fuckstudent 08-03-2009 09:12 AM

uf, Sonya is gorgeous :inlove:

Rambam 08-03-2009 04:36 PM

12 Attachment(s)
Sir, I heard about that Pond is in town now. Well, she is a nice GFE but a bit devoted and jealously. However who likes it large huge and sticky, then Pond is the right companion.
some older pics from her time in Patts :cool:

Rambam 08-03-2009 04:42 PM

10 Attachment(s)
last ones of Pond

sirmartinfrobisher 08-03-2009 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rambam (Post 98198)
Sir, I heard about that Pond is in town now. Well, she is a nice GFE but a bit devoted and jealously. However who likes it large huge and sticky, then Pond is the right companion.

You are right Rambam. Pond has posted an apology to anyone that she may have hurt. I have also seen numerous trip reports from guys that have had a great time with her. I also saw a trip report from a guy who did an ST with her then gave her a wedge to get some food and thought "what a fool, money's gone". An hour and a half later, Pond was back with a feast, go figure. She is well recommended!

sun shine city 08-03-2009 07:17 PM

very nice. I may have to travel! :):turnon:

sirmartinfrobisher 08-04-2009 01:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rambam (Post 98198)

A bit more, this from Jimbo:
"I know it will stir up some comments, particularly from some of you Pattaya Addicts, but Pond has returned to Phuket after nearly 3 years away, and started at Cocktails & Dreams last night.

"She looks fresh and clean after staying at home for a couple of months, and swears she will be a "good girl now"."

This from Pond:
"Hope you all doing...
I want to say apologize to everyone that I was bad before but I have change now. Hope everyone accept my apologize

Thanks you to you all

(And thanks you so much Jimbo)

Pond :yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:"

sirmartinfrobisher 08-04-2009 01:21 AM

15 Attachment(s)
Don't forget Kitty!

fuckstudent 08-04-2009 01:48 AM

how much do those girls in thailand get in 1 month? I know it depends on how many custormers she has and all this, but let say average income in month...

500 dolars a month?

sirmartinfrobisher 08-04-2009 03:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fuckstudent (Post 98278)
how much do those girls in thailand get in 1 month? I know it depends on how many custormers she has and all this, but let say average income in month...

500 dolars a month?

Going on LT rates
Depends on quality and you may have to additionally factor in BF's daily - depends where you sourced her.

however a guess would be (per week cost)
Pattaya 10,000 THB/week
Nana 10-15,000 THB/ week

10,000Baht = $294.00

So in good times it is probably more than $500.00 but times are hard and customers few, I think many are earning less than $100.00 a week.

Rambam 08-04-2009 05:22 PM

10 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by sirmartinfrobisher (Post 98276)
Don't forget Kitty!

oh no Sir, I don't forget Kitty.
She would be the right one for our fuckstudent :lol: