Trans Ladyboy Forum

Trans Ladyboy Forum (http://forum.transladyboy.com//index.php)
-   Freebies (http://forum.transladyboy.com//forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Looking for Muscular TGs & GGs (http://forum.transladyboy.com//showthread.php?t=4561)

musclelover 03-20-2009 04:54 PM

Looking for Muscular TGs & GGs

For years I found I am attracted to muscular women, and I find myself staring at any visible muscles biceps, triceps, calves, abs and backs. These women are few and far between and to fulfill my fantasies I have occasionally booked wrestling or muscle worship sessions, again not too many around. I happened upon some muscular shemale pics and suddenly oppened up a pandora's box of sexual fantasy a muscular shemale has everything I am attracted to in bodybuilder females except the penis. I was surprised how much it excited me except when they wanted me to touch their penis parts, I dont want that I HAVE that :)
I had a few experiences with some and really enjoyed it and I'd like to find out where to find more anybody know of any 411 on either a feminine muscular shemale or a bodybuilding woman? Like the photos in other posts where do I find those beauties? And could anyone post some more?:turnon:

legslave66 05-18-2009 04:13 AM

You & Me Both, Pal

Hey, musclelover. I totally feel you.

Unfortunately, there aren't many women who understand this whole muscle-worship thing. The only way to find a "real" girl to do this is to either pay out the ass for a session. If you don't live in the area of a muscular femme, then you'd better be ready to pay out the ass even more for her travel expenses, because most of these fine ass ladies live in the big cities.

If you don't have the cash, well, you can try and seduce one into this fantasy, but good luck with that shit!

Most females feel insecure if a man worships her in any way, shape, or form.
Your only other option is to find a tgirl. Many of them actually workout a great deal and are far more open for this kind of thing. I've had several experiences with tgirls. . .well, okay. . .only two experiences, but that's a helluva lot more than I ever had with women.

Tgirls are just a lot cooler overall.

BONUS POINTS:

Tgirls are fucking AWESOME for leg worship and leg humping. A girl will freak out if you hump her legs until you cum. A tgirl will just accept that shit with a smile, flattered that you find her limbs so beautiful you had to worship them in this manner.

Tgirls rock!

musclelover 07-30-2009 11:02 AM

I saw an incredible Transexual.

I was walking in the Gay village and I had to stop to eat at a restaurant when I saw the most incredibly toned and muscular transexual woman. I spent about two hours eating and drinking too shy to go talk with her. She was blond tall incredibly athletic and so strikingly beautiful. If she was alone I might have tried however her company with her was quite "flamboyant". It turned me off to trying... SAD... what do you do in such a situation and where do I find this girl again...

ila 07-30-2009 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by musclelover (Post 72662)
....Like the photos in other posts where do I find those beauties? And could anyone post some more?:turnon:

You can find what you are looking for in this thread

http://forum.transladyboy.com/showthread.php?t=3017

fffafffa 08-03-2009 07:28 AM

Take Them

15 Attachment(s)
Look At This Sexy

fffafffa 08-03-2009 07:31 AM

Okey Na

2 Attachment(s)
Some More Pics

musclelover 08-23-2009 10:54 AM

Very nice pictures...

however I find they take themselves too seriously these female bodybuilders although I would love to be with any one of them.
Maybe a shemale with muscles will be more concerned with my needs while still have that sexy body I desire ...
Muscular legs wrapping around me make me nuts go nuts...

:turnon:

zeppos33 08-26-2009 05:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fffafffa (Post 98084)
Look At This Sexy

That last pic (lady with whipp) was so hot !

musclelover 03-08-2010 01:12 PM

wow

I am glad I am not alone out there, just something about biceps, abs and calves on a woman I am with that drives me nuts.

I think it is my submissive nature partially but being taken by a hard body is just the best feeling I have ever had sexually.

If I have to be taken by a muscular yet feminine looking shemale so be it, those of you that knock it have never tried it for sure.

Dont be afraid! you will like it.

buuren11 03-10-2010 05:29 PM

Solange muscular tgirl

http://img28.imagevenue.com/loc450/t..._123_450lo.jpghttp://img192.imagevenue.com/loc1026...123_1026lo.jpghttp://img120.imagevenue.com/loc78/t...3_123_78lo.jpg

GCharles 03-11-2010 07:54 PM

You'll love this girl

1 Attachment(s)
Her name is Gloria and yes she IS a transsexual... pre-op, the best kind.

http://www.fitgoddessbabe.com/ is her site, here's a picture of this goddess...

legslave66 08-19-2010 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zeppos33 (Post 103244)
That last pic (lady with whipp) was so hot !

That was Denise Masino. In fact, most of those pictures were Denise.

footluv777 08-27-2010 04:39 PM

I love this look. Some people do not like it when girls have the body of a man but I think it looks hot. I can just imagine how cool it would be to rub my cum all over their muscled body.

interal 08-28-2010 01:52 AM

15 Attachment(s)
There's something I like about Danielle Rouleau and her toned body. :yes:

dauls 09-03-2010 01:06 AM

Jamie Eason

6 Attachment(s)
Not too muscular, the stunning Jamie Eason. :eek:;):drool:

dauls 10-11-2010 11:48 PM

Amanda Dunbar (@billdobbins.com / @billdobbins.net)

7 Attachment(s)
The lovely Amanda Dunbar :eek:;):drool:

demane 10-12-2010 10:06 PM

Nice thread

interal 10-14-2010 01:53 PM

6 Attachment(s)
Sherrie Carnicle - WOW :turnon:

dauls 10-29-2010 04:21 AM

Sherrie Carnicle

9 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by interal (Post 161001)
Sherrie Carnicle - WOW :turnon:

How could I have forgotten about Sherrie Carnicle, she is gorgeous. :eek:;):drool:
:inlove:
Starting with the reverse shot of the first two pictures you posted interal...

Mad_Nad 10-29-2010 05:11 AM

Muscle GG's

7 Attachment(s)
I think they're perfect! Do you agree?:rolleyes:

TracyCoxx 10-29-2010 08:23 AM

6 Attachment(s)
Here's a few of mine.

jfk92110 10-29-2010 06:19 PM

3 Attachment(s)
the fabulous denise masino

TracyCoxx 10-31-2010 03:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jfk92110 (Post 162868)

Mmmmmm Denise came to be a shemale from the other gender :turnon:

Vallin 12-11-2010 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by legslave66 (Post 83721)
Hey, musclelover. I totally feel you.

Unfortunately, there aren't many women who understand this whole muscle-worship thing. The only way to find a "real" girl to do this is to either pay out the ass for a session. If you don't live in the area of a muscular femme, then you'd better be ready to pay out the ass even more for her travel expenses, because most of these fine ass ladies live in the big cities.

If you don't have the cash, well, you can try and seduce one into this fantasy, but good luck with that shit!

Most females feel insecure if a man worships her in any way, shape, or form.
Your only other option is to find a tgirl. Many of them actually workout a great deal and are far more open for this kind of thing. I've had several experiences with tgirls. . .well, okay. . .only two experiences, but that's a helluva lot more than I ever had with women.

Tgirls are just a lot cooler overall.

BONUS POINTS:

Tgirls are fucking AWESOME for leg worship and leg humping. A girl will freak out if you hump her legs until you cum. A tgirl will just accept that shit with a smile, flattered that you find her limbs so beautiful you had to worship them in this manner.

Tgirls rock!

Good Lord, I'm feelin' this discussion (I'm an NLP "kinesthetic"). My fetish is actually tall (I'm 5'9"--Keith Richards' height--heave me right across your shoulder!), and I love a buff bod because I run and workout daily. My first TG lover was 6'5", and she felt so good fucking me anally because her tight belly rubbed aginst my lower back and ass. My current tranny g/f is also tall.

Vallin 12-11-2010 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by musclelover (Post 136223)
I am glad I am not alone out there, just something about biceps, abs and calves on a woman I am with that drives me nuts.

I think it is my submissive nature partially but being taken by a hard body is just the best feeling I have ever had sexually.

If I have to be taken by a muscular yet feminine looking shemale so be it, those of you that knock it have never tried it for sure.

Dont be afraid! you will like it.

Sweet Jesus Lord! (and I'm a Pagan!) I'm referring to the attached photos.

LibertyHarkness 12-11-2010 01:55 PM

i love muscle women, i really want to shoot some hot scenes with some muscle girls like Denise ,, just impossible to find any in the uk :(

Denise is my favourite that clit of hers is AMAZING ..

musclelover 05-15-2011 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vallin (Post 167774)
Good Lord, I'm feelin' this discussion (I'm an NLP "kinesthetic"). My fetish is actually tall (I'm 5'9"--Keith Richards' height--heave me right across your shoulder!), and I love a buff bod because I run and workout daily. My first TG lover was 6'5", and she felt so good fucking me anally because her tight belly rubbed aginst my lower back and ass. My current tranny g/f is also tall.

Your first TG lover was 6'5"???? I am soooooo jealous the only thing that turns me on more than a muscular ts is a tall and muscular ts. I am 6'1" and 250 love to be dominated by a muscular ts...:turnon:

rtt382 01-05-2012 03:23 PM

Love the muscle ladies, but they're missing that all importany addition!

smc 01-05-2012 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rtt382 (Post 205013)
Love the muscle ladies, but they're missing that all importany addition!

Meaning exactly what?

klees 01-05-2012 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jfk92110 (Post 162868)

Denise has great looking labia :)

jmadaf 04-08-2012 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GCharles (Post 136920)
Her name is Gloria and yes she IS a transsexual... pre-op, the best kind.
http://www.fitgoddessbabe.com/ is her site, here's a picture of this goddess...

From the waist down, love it all.:inlove:

Quote:

Originally Posted by fffafffa (Post 98084)
Look At This Sexy

Love the one with the back pose and those powerful arms:turnon: wish they were wrapped around me.:inlove: