Trans Ladyboy Forum

Trans Ladyboy Forum (http://forum.transladyboy.com//index.php)
-   Freebies (http://forum.transladyboy.com//forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Tattooed Beauty: Shemales with tattoos! (http://forum.transladyboy.com//showthread.php?t=3155)

fatbutt1 11-15-2008 08:02 AM

Tattooed Beauty: Shemales with tattoos!

6 Attachment(s)
I think tatts are sexy and that is especially the case on shemales..here are a few pics, what do you guys think?

fatbutt1 01-30-2009 11:26 AM

4 Attachment(s)
i like the tatts on this one!

9yneGuy 01-30-2009 11:29 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Wow, who's this? I'd love to see more of her. What's her name?

ocinteeni 04-01-2009 05:38 PM

Tattoo Beauty

15 Attachment(s)
We should have a forum where everyone posts Tgirls with tattoos, I'm starting it off with this beautiful American chick Morgan Bailey. I love the way color stands out on her porcelain skin, yummy!:turnon::turnon:

ocinteeni 04-01-2009 05:42 PM

another set of Morgan

15 Attachment(s)
my dream girl...

:heart:

And I found another thread that is of a different set of hers if you want more...
http://forum.transladyboy.com/showth...ghlight=tattoo

linguslingus 04-01-2009 09:54 PM

For the love of Mike. Why haven't I seen her before. I'd love to prod that tattooed ass peach.

ocinteeni 04-03-2009 12:01 PM

8 Attachment(s)
alright so I have been noticing that a lot of the girls from Brazil have star tattoos, I have some pics of Kalena Rios, Amanda Vaz, Kalena, Bianca Freire, Bianca Freitas, and Julia not sure what her last name is.

So I was wondering if this is a a transsexual pride kind of tattoo, if stars are just really popular, or if it's just a coincidence.

Anyone know anything about this?

ocinteeni 04-16-2009 06:24 PM

anyone have any idea about this star tattoo thing going on with the Brazilian tgirls, I have noticed on so many of them????

I am so curious as too why

ARIES666 04-27-2009 11:04 PM

Tattoo Beauty

12 Attachment(s)
Okay....I'll post a few pictures....hope some more are uploaded.

ARIES666 04-28-2009 03:17 AM

Tattoo Beauty

9 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by ocinteeni (Post 77447)
anyone have any idea about this star tattoo thing going on with the Brazilian tgirls, I have noticed on so many of them????

I think this is a question for Nikki (Montero) (Latina Tranny). In the meantime some more TGirl skin art for you all....

ARIES666 04-28-2009 03:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ocinteeni (Post 75057)
no respect, people on this forum are a bit more mature than that my friend.

Well said, ocinteeni. I have read disrespectful comments on a few "tube sites". It is surprising to find the same kind here. Thank god they are in the minority.

linguslingus 04-28-2009 03:35 AM

What more intriguing than an encounter with a tattooed tranny?

cdevei 04-28-2009 07:14 PM

Luv that Morgan, I wonder how much more has been inked?

ocinteeni 04-29-2009 01:17 AM

wow thanks aries666 and rambam, great finds!

and aries about those stars I sent a pm to nikki when i first made this thread cuz i knew she would have some insight but no response, im gonna try pm'ing her again. I have been wondering for so long about those stars...

and i have to say that girl with the full body back piece of some sort of bird is so freaking gorgeous! what a dream girl!

ARIES666 04-30-2009 06:23 PM

9 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by ocinteeni (Post 79966)
wow thanks aries666 and rambam, great finds!

and aries about those stars I sent a pm to nikki when i first made this thread cuz i knew she would have some insight but no response, im gonna try pm'ing her again. I have been wondering for so long about those stars...

and i have to say that girl with the full body back piece of some sort of bird is so freaking gorgeous! what a dream girl!

Your comments are appreciated, ocinteni. I used to be a member of Latina Tranny and Niclole Montero was very gracious in returning a few emails I sent her. The ladyboy with the "bird tattoo is Eye....and I agree...she is a dreamgirl!

OK...some more pics! Enjoy!

ARIES666 05-01-2009 12:15 AM

Tattoo Beauty

9 Attachment(s)
I found some more TGirls with interesting "skin art". Enjoy! I am having a hard time finding free pics of Eva Vortex. Hope some are uploaded here. I found a few (see below)

ocinteeni 05-01-2009 01:56 AM

nice posts, the style of tattoos that i really don't care for that much is the rockabilly, americana style. Its alright the first time i've seen it but it just has become a novelty that has worn out for me. But i will admit i have seen some chicks that rock that and they are just freaking hot

ARIES666 05-01-2009 03:37 AM

Tattoo Beauty

12 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by ocinteeni (Post 77447)

I bet Samantha has the record for most "star tattoos" (her pics are below). And a few other girls with tattoos.

ARIES666 05-03-2009 11:22 PM

Tattoo Beauty

12 Attachment(s)
A few more photos for your perusal.....

ocinteeni 05-05-2009 02:49 AM

nice aries, who is the chick from the shemale yum pics. The first pics in your last post, she looks like she is from the states I always like seeing the "local" girls.

ARIES666 05-05-2009 11:35 PM

Tatto Beauty

12 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by ocinteeni (Post 81243)
nice aries, who is the chick from the shemale yum pics. The first pics in your last post, she looks like she is from the states I always like seeing the "local" girls.

Thanks ocinteeni. The girl "in question" is Vanessa. Photos were taken in March 2008 for Shemale Yum. I think she is really hot! Some more pics for you....enjoy!

ARIES666 05-05-2009 11:46 PM

Tattoo Beauty

12 Attachment(s)
More TGirls for our "Tattoo Parlor".....enjoy....

ARIES666 05-06-2009 12:51 AM

Tattoo Beauty

12 Attachment(s)
Found these pics on my hard drive...might as well upload them here! And, yes...the first girl in the series has what looks like a "paint job"...oh well...it is "skin art"...sort of?

Lilo_89cd 05-06-2009 04:51 AM

Bianca Freire has very sexy back tattoo. :)

jet8 05-07-2009 03:30 AM

10 Attachment(s)
My contribution to a fine thread of inked girls.

Jeanine is fabulous,,,,,,nice ink too! :turnon::turnon: :yes:

ARIES666 05-08-2009 04:42 PM

Tattoo Beauty

12 Attachment(s)
Thanks Jet8 for your contribution. More photos below....enjoy!

violet lightning 05-12-2009 08:28 AM

Lovely Tattoos!!

4 Attachment(s)
Well, theres a couple of threads dealing with tattoos, but this one seems more promising...
So to breath a little life into one of my favorite topics.....

First off, that hottie above with the big, colorful back tat is Labelle Sandoran.
Heres some of her to start, including a shot of her before getting full-blown tats.

violet lightning 05-12-2009 08:34 AM

Hotties With Tattoos....Continues

6 Attachment(s)
I really like the Rose tattoos... One of my favorite themes.

?, Christina (x2), Delila (unsure of name), Mia, and Pam (?unsure of name).

(Mia's is on her wrist in case your wondering! :D )

violet lightning 05-12-2009 08:43 AM

Tattoos, the saga continues...

6 Attachment(s)
More hotness, this time in the form of lower back tattoos! I think these look really hot on the female form.

Various sources;
Models:Fernanda, Gigi (?), Ivana, Kate, Patricia, Raquel

violet lightning 05-12-2009 08:55 AM

Shoulder and Arm Tattoos

5 Attachment(s)
Shoulder, and arm tattoos....

Various sources;

Starring:
Kourtney, Camilla S, Leti (?), Camilla, Areeya

violet lightning 05-12-2009 09:07 AM

Some nice ankle and leg tats!

5 Attachment(s)
Here are some more favorite tattoo girls, featuring ankle and legs tats this time.
Hope you don't mind I broke these into categories, its easier to compare and also keep track of what I've posted.
Hope you enjoy these and maybe even post some of your favorites! :D

Various Sources;
Models: Foxy Angel. Joanna, Leona, Lisa and Shana.

ARIES666 05-12-2009 09:03 PM

Shemales with tattoos

12 Attachment(s)
I didn't know we had two threads devoted to T-Girls with tattoos. The other thread is "Tattoo Beauty"....maybe they should be "merged" by the webmaster? Here is the link for the other "Tattoo" thread.......
http://forum.transladyboy.com/showthread.php?t=4680

Found a few more photos for this thread. I hope there are no repeats.

ARIES666 05-12-2009 09:11 PM

Tatto Beauty

12 Attachment(s)
You want to see some "skin art".....welcome to Ocinteeni's Tattoo Parlor!

ARIES666 05-18-2009 12:37 AM

Tattoo Beauty

12 Attachment(s)
Perhaps the site moderators can merge the 2 "Tattoo Threads". Til then....another group of pics...

ARIES666 05-18-2009 12:47 AM

Shemales with tattoos

15 Attachment(s)
Another corperate merger in the works? More pics below!

Vanillas 05-18-2009 06:28 AM

Tats Rock!

I find tattoos on girls to be very sexy. I especially like it when a 20 Something moves in such a way as to raise the back of her blouse. And Voila, there it is: a tattoo on her lower spine! Of course often, in order for it to be seen in its entirety, she has to bend over. I have found that, in these circumstances, a little patience often pays off.

MikeyNice 05-18-2009 09:52 AM

Labelle Sandorran Is just insanely attractive with that color on her back. the kind of hot the consumes you entirely lol.

wannabecut 05-19-2009 06:09 AM

I love tatoos when there are only a few. I especially love this kind they call "Arschgeweih" ("arse antlers") in Germany and which is not really fashiionable anymore. But it looks really sweet (see it on Patricia Araujo). "Tribals" around the arms are also cute.

ARIES666 05-20-2009 11:32 AM

12 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by ocinteeni (Post 75058)
alright so I have been noticing that a lot of the girls from Brazil have star tattoos, I have some pics of Kalena Rios, Amanda Vaz, Kalena, Bianca Freire, Bianca Freitas, and Julia not sure what her last name is.

So I was wondering if this is a a transsexual pride kind of tattoo, if stars are just really popular, or if it's just a coincidence.

Anyone know anything about this?

Ocinteeni...here is your answer...
http://www.tao-of-tattoos.com/shooting-star-tattoos.htm

In the meantime...

ARIES666 05-20-2009 12:24 PM

Shemales with Tattoos

9 Attachment(s)
Don't forget to check out the other thread..."tattoo beauty"

violet lightning 05-21-2009 09:45 PM

Some belly tattoos...

8 Attachment(s)
Arguably the most kissable of all tattoos, the belly and stomach tats!

(Actually I'd love to kiss them all, the shoulder, the neck, the legs, the back....:kiss:)

Models: Betty, ?, Elisa L, Milena C, Jessie, Yris S, Mariam and Camilla :heart:

violet lightning 05-24-2009 08:58 PM

More Body Art

5 Attachment(s)
Here are some gorgeous shemales sporting tribal arm cuffs.
Pretty sexy if ya ask me! :turnon:

Models:
unknown (not andi), celine, mariana, precious, unknown (not stephanie)

violet lightning 05-24-2009 09:09 PM

More Arse Antlers!!!

7 Attachment(s)
I think these girls look very, very sexy.....

Models:
Hazel, Lee, rest are unknown (if you know, please tell me!)

ARIES666 05-25-2009 01:15 AM

Tattoo Beauty

12 Attachment(s)
Don't think these photos have been posted before...some of the same models, but different poses....

The other thread for tattoos....
http://forum.transladyboy.com/showthread.php?t=3155

ARIES666 05-25-2009 01:27 AM

Shemales With Tattoos

12 Attachment(s)
More "new" galleries for the fans of "Inked T-Girls"....enjoy

Comment and ratings much appreciated!

ARIES666 05-25-2009 01:42 AM

Shemales With Tattoos

12 Attachment(s)
The photos of Darlene Star in previous post are from "Chix With Dix.Com" website.

Might as well upload a few more while I am here....sorry, do not know the name of the girl in last three pics (shemale-club.com)

violet lightning 05-25-2009 03:07 PM

Way to go Aries666!!

1 Attachment(s)
Way to come through again Aries!

Nice pics all.
The first girls (bianca), rose tattoo is beautiful, but almost gets lost against that crazy floral background!
I think I like the last pic of Darlene Star the best. Something about it (the white lingerie and her cute little ass?) seems a little innocent. Maybe her tats are simple compared to some of the others, but very, very cute. :kiss:

A second look....

ARIES666 05-26-2009 04:42 AM

Shemales With Tattoos

11 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by violet lightning (Post 85171)
Way to come through again Aries!

Nice pics all.
The first girls (bianca), rose tattoo is beautiful, but almost gets lost against that crazy floral background!
I think I like the last pic of Darlene Star the best. Something about it (the white lingerie and her cute little ass?) seems a little innocent. Maybe her tats are simple compared to some of the others, but very, very cute. :kiss:

A second look....

Yes, I agree Violet...the wallpaper really affects the first set of pics. And isn't Darlene a doll! Love to find more of her.

Anyway....I don't think the photos below have been on our forum before. Her name is "Adrielle Charms". Gallery is from "Shemales & Transvestites.com"

ARIES666 05-26-2009 06:42 AM

Tattoo Beauty

11 Attachment(s)
Angelly gallery from "Tranny Surprise" website....

ARIES666 05-26-2009 06:55 AM

Shemales With Tattoos

15 Attachment(s)
Same girls that were in a few posts back, but different poses....Bianca, Marcela and Darlene Star.

Quote from Violet Lightning:
"I think I like the last pic of Darlene Star the best. Something about it (the white lingerie and her cute little ass?) seems a little innocent. Maybe her tats are simple compared to some of the others, but very, very cute".

For you, Violet a few more pics of Darlene. In some pics you cannot see the tattoos, but since you liked her....what the heck!