Trans Ladyboy Forum

Trans Ladyboy Forum (http://forum.transladyboy.com//index.php)
-   Freebies (http://forum.transladyboy.com//forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Metal Cock Ring Fun - Liberty Harkness (http://forum.transladyboy.com//showthread.php?t=10834)

LibertyHarkness 03-06-2011 01:47 PM

Metal Cock Ring Fun - Liberty Harkness

5 Attachment(s)
Hi All x

Been a while since I posted a thread hehe ... anyway I have been doing some photoshoots recently with Joanna Jet and here is the first set we shot of me wearing my new amazing metal cock rings..

thanks to cockringsonline for sending me the rings to use for my shoots i love them they are so horny to wear hehe ..

I have a video that goes with this pic set as well on my site just uploading tonight :)

Kisses Liberty xx

Photography: Joanna Jet
Site: www.libertyharkness.com
thanks to cockringsonline.com for supplying the cockrings.

LittleSisy 03-06-2011 02:17 PM

you are so beautiful! nice pictures!

smc 03-06-2011 03:18 PM

All I can say, Libby, is PLEASE CUM IN MY MOUTH!!

Tsweet 03-06-2011 03:22 PM

Liberty said "here is the first set we shot of me wearing my new amazing metal cock rings.."

Mmmmmm :turnon::turnon::turnon: !!! You've got it all going on Liberty ... the cock rings enhance your deliciousness and your cock looks even more amazing (if that possible)!!! :yes:

LibertyHarkness 03-06-2011 03:27 PM

thanks my babies xxx always warming to get positive comments xxx

god bless you all xx

smc 03-06-2011 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LibertyHarkness (Post 177939)
thanks my babies xxx always warming to get positive comments xxx

god bless you all xx

Indeed, "warming" is the word for what you're doing to me. That bodysuit, and your incredibly beautiful cock in the next to last picture, are causing a rise in the temperature on my tongue and between my legs that promises -- if I don't take action to relieve it very soon -- to make a contribution to global climate change!

shadows 03-06-2011 08:00 PM

Wonderful pictures again, Liberty. You are very beautiful!:):respect:

manhasso 03-07-2011 01:16 AM

You are so incredibly sexy is hard for me to find words to describe it !

LibertyHarkness 03-07-2011 03:52 AM

glad your liking the metal rings they are really hot and sexy things to wear .. i cant wait to get my ball stretchters next :) xx

shadows 03-07-2011 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LibertyHarkness (Post 178011)
glad your liking the metal rings they are really hot and sexy things to wear .. i cant wait to get my ball stretchters next :) xx

Ball stretchers? Yikes! Sounds painful!:eek::eek:

LibertyHarkness 03-08-2011 02:23 AM

just metal weight5s to stretch yourballs down ... will look really horny i think with a matching metal cock ring at base :)

shadows 03-09-2011 12:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LibertyHarkness (Post 178122)
just metal weight5s to stretch yourballs down ... will look really horny i think with a matching metal cock ring at base :)

LOL! I guess it doesn't sound so bad. I'll have to judge for myself once I see your pictures.:yes::)

LibertyHarkness 03-09-2011 06:48 PM

hehe will aim to shoot it next weekend xxx

mussyboy 03-09-2011 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LibertyHarkness (Post 178262)

Love to see it Libby honey!! I do have something else that could strtch your balls and lick them at the same time. Yum Yum!!!

LibertyHarkness 03-10-2011 07:30 AM

:) hehe sounds naughty behave what sort of girl do you think i am :)

randolph 03-10-2011 08:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LibertyHarkness (Post 178122)

I really don't "understand" these cock rings. Why do they feel good and how do they "pop". :innocent:
I do know one thing, I would just love to give your beautiful cock a good sucking. :drool::inlove:

smc 03-10-2011 08:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by randolph (Post 178337)
I really don't "understand" these cock rings. Why do they feel good and how do they "pop". :innocent:
I do know one thing, I would just love to give your beautiful cock a good sucking. :drool::inlove:

Randolph, I think you're mixing up two current "conversations" Libby is having in two different threads. The "pop" reference, from the other thread, is to what happens when you take a cock into your ass at a certain "depth."

randolph 03-10-2011 08:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smc (Post 178339)
Randolph, I think you're mixing up two current "conversations" Libby is having in two different threads. The "pop" reference, from the other thread, is to what happens when you take a cock into your ass at a certain "depth."

Lib.
Quote:

yummy i love riding cock i just love the feeling as it pops my little ring open hehe x
OK, I guess it has to do with penetrating past the anal sphincter. I could use some lessons from Lib. :innocent:

smc 03-10-2011 09:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by randolph (Post 178342)
Lib.

OK, I guess it has to do with penetrating past the anal sphincter. I could use some lessons from Lib. :innocent:

Yes, that's it. :drool:

randolph 03-10-2011 09:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smc (Post 178347)
Yes, that's it. :drool:

For one with a "virgin" anus, that could be a very "Liberating" experience. :coupling::turnon::inlove:

LibertyHarkness 03-10-2011 10:19 AM

hehe i am the destroyer of the anus :)

the rings feel good simply by the sensations they cause with the restriction of blood flow to the penis/glans coupled with orgasmic action it creates a somewhat strange but very powerful ejaculation i find ...

the pop is simply yes my hole being stretched open to accomodate the penis i love it once it hits that point of depth and its fully in .. wiht me i feel a pop :)

randolph 03-10-2011 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LibertyHarkness (Post 178360)
hehe i am the destroyer of the anus :)

the rings feel good simply by the sensations they cause with the restriction of blood flow to the penis/glans coupled with orgasmic action it creates a somewhat strange but very powerful ejaculation i find ...

the pop is simply yes my hole being stretched open to accomodate the penis i love it once it hits that point of depth and its fully in .. wiht me i feel a pop :)

Hey, thanks for the clarification. I am sure training lessons with you would be very POPular. :coupling::inlove:

ajdemipopusi 03-11-2011 04:59 AM

Liberty :respect:
Your cock with rings look like nice ice-cream cup. :turnon:
Only different of ice-cream, with you cream comes on end. :turnoff:
I real like cream in all form.

kaytan 03-11-2011 03:13 PM

can I ...

Can I have that beautiful cock in my mouth:inlove::inlove:
and that hot body! oh, girl you rock my fantasies!:kiss::kiss:
nice hair cut, nice dye and perfect beautiful eyes :turnon::inlove::inlove:
Every thing is greet with ya:hug::hug::hug:

LibertyHarkness 03-12-2011 04:03 AM

aww thanks you two xx iam happy you get enjoyment from scrawy self hehe xxx fantasies are a great thing ..

i am asking members of my site to contact me with ideas for the types of scenes/things they want me to do :)

xx

kaytan 03-12-2011 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LibertyHarkness (Post 178527)
aww thanks you two xx iam happy you get enjoyment from scrawy self hehe xxx fantasies are a great thing ..

i am asking members of my site to contact me with ideas for the types of scenes/things they want me to do :)

xx

well I\'m so happy to hear that :) :kiss:
I got lots of fantasies with your body, If you accept me as a friend , I can tell you all of them :inlove::turnon:
And let me tell you again : I Love your beautiful blue eyes :) :heart::heart: turns me on! :turnon:
I strongly belive that you have the potential of becoming the #1 shemale in the world. :heart:

shadows 03-12-2011 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LibertyHarkness (Post 178262)

Careful. You don't want to poke anyone's eyes out.;):lol:

mussyboy 03-12-2011 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LibertyHarkness (Post 178333)
:) hehe sounds naughty behave what sort of girl do you think i am :)

You're my kind of girl Libby. Sexy, hot and with a nice surprise!!!

yuk 03-13-2011 04:04 AM

Liberty simply you are Fantastic!!!! :inlove: :drool: :turnon:

eterna 03-15-2011 05:06 AM

this is a beautiful cock..I can lick your balls and amazing ass all day long I want u badly

LibertyHarkness 04-01-2011 02:46 PM

thanks my babies xx i love my balls licked and especially my sweet hole hehe ...

will post some new pics next weekend i am shooting in week :)

xx