Trans Ladyboy Forum

Trans Ladyboy Forum (http://forum.transladyboy.com//index.php)
-   Chat About Shemales (http://forum.transladyboy.com//forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   first time anal (http://forum.transladyboy.com//showthread.php?t=7822)

shemaledeepthroat 01-07-2010 08:24 AM

first time anal

question for all you guys.. so i want to start doing some anal with myself but i dont really know how to meaning like ive stuck a finger up there but i cant get anything bigger up there.. so if you guys could help me with some tricks and tips that would be great. such as do i buy a dildo ? do i shave? if so how? just anything that might be helpful

Extra 01-07-2010 10:44 AM

Whatever you do be sure to post some pictures :yes:

Natalie_J 01-07-2010 12:26 PM

Buy a small vibrator and some good lube (not soap or shower gel) maybe a small buttplug and take it from there - but take it slowly. There's plenty of potential for you to hurt yourself if you rush it, if it starts hurting then stop!

Well, at least stop for a while ;)

SluttyShemaleAnna 01-07-2010 05:44 PM

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOB! need lots! As much bum-butter as you can.

Attis 01-07-2010 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shemaledeepthroat (Post 126415)
do i shave? if so how? just anything that might be helpful

Dont shave. Hair removal is better. I use an electric epilator. It's more smooth, and It's softer.
Attis

merelypink 01-08-2010 09:07 AM

remember lol lots of lube!!!

shemaledeepthroat 01-08-2010 10:59 AM

so should i stick with my finger or get a vibrator?

jackofheartsis 01-08-2010 11:27 AM

get a vibrator

CortoriaCUM 01-10-2010 05:39 AM

Lots of lube, practice A LOT with a dildo, find a gentle partner that goes gentle.

Even then, the first time will hurt like hell. :-)

agedwards63 01-11-2010 01:32 AM

Start with a small butt plug or vibrator lube is always good I recomend boybutter for solo ass play take it slow and have fun and yes you will have fun the hard on you get is incredible

shemaledeepthroat 01-11-2010 08:48 AM

thank you guys

ydffggh 02-10-2020 10:35 PM

first time go with a guy who knows what hes doing. otherwise its so painful as i learnt

aguy 02-15-2020 08:08 AM

Buy a small dildo,use lots of lube at first and go really easy.

Receptive anal sex is all about relaxing (physically and mentally) and practice,after a while you'll feel all the pleasure and no discomfort.

First time you have sex with a real person tell them to really go easy because if they rush it they'll just hurt you.

The more anal sex you have the more you'll get used to it :turnon:

outofmymind 04-16-2020 10:58 AM

My first and only time was very pleasant. The key is a good partner and communication. I was surprised as well because her cock was huge. I even told her there is no way that will fit in me lol. She lubed me up and her cock and she was slow very gentle it did hurt then she slowed down she was on top of me. Little by little and she was finally in me slowly in and out the it stopped hurting and she started fucking me and didn't hurt anymore and was amazing. In fact smaller tiys I;ve experimented with hurt more than her thick big dick.