Trans Ladyboy Forum

Trans Ladyboy Forum (http://forum.transladyboy.com//index.php)
-   Chat About Shemales (http://forum.transladyboy.com//forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Do new Tgirls relocate? (http://forum.transladyboy.com//showthread.php?t=1556)

sesame 06-01-2008 08:46 PM

Do new Tgirls relocate?

Do new Tgirls relocate from their native area where everyone knows them as "men"? What problems do they face and how do they cope with 'em?

SluttyShemaleAnna 06-02-2008 05:33 AM

blah who doesn't skip town as soon as possible. nagging relatives are so much better when they are on the other end of a phone and who want to stay around with all the monkeytards you knew at school? fuck no. Bail to the big city!

Bionca 06-02-2008 09:21 AM

Depends on the girl really. Some women view it as a new life and move/change jobs/get new friends etc. Some women try to transition within ther existing lives. Some women try to transition within their lives and end up needing to move etc.

For most of us, moving to a larget city is vital, so in some respects nearly all of us relocate, just to find likeminded people.

Tiffanydoll 06-02-2008 12:33 PM

thanks for the thread i was wondering the same thing and helps me out alot.

thanks

sesame 06-02-2008 02:22 PM

Quote:

moving to a larget city is vital
What about a LARGER city? Is it vital for the medical facility in a big city? Or, is it because there are a great many people and potential friends out there?
I mean anyone can relocate to another town. Why is a big city such an attractive place?

Bionca 06-02-2008 02:29 PM

Better access to appropriate medical and psychological care, better chance for a community of Transwomen, and generally a more "liberal" outlook than most rural or smaller towns.

There are some exceptions both ways in US - amazingly supportive small towns and crazy "conservative" large cities. But, a larger population will support more and better options for us to transition and not remian isolated in general.

sesame 06-02-2008 02:31 PM

Thank you Bionca, you have always been of great help. Nobody around here is as informative as you.;) "Tweeeet" (whistle)

sesame 06-02-2008 02:32 PM

Thank you SluttySmlAnna,
Your language is punctuated with slang, but it still attracts me like hell.
Have you ever written a book? Think about it.:respect:

Bionca 06-02-2008 02:33 PM

You are welcome darlin'. I'm willing to answer any and all questions to the best of my ability.

sesame 06-02-2008 04:18 PM

Any "Ten Tips on relocating and neighbourhood manners" from some geek Tg would be most welcome.:yes:

raojai70 07-16-2008 08:51 PM

In Thailand they largely relocate to Bangkok and Pattaya - that's where the foreign punters with the cash are. When they've made their pile some go back home and set up a business (e.g. hair salon)

sesame 07-17-2008 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by raojai70
In Thailand they largely relocate to Bangkok and Pattaya - that's where the foreign punters with the cash are. When they've made their pile some go back home and set up a business (e.g. hair salon)

Thats really interesting. Thanks a bunch!:p