Trans Ladyboy Forum

Trans Ladyboy Forum (http://forum.transladyboy.com//index.php)
-   Freebies (http://forum.transladyboy.com//forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Jordan Jay - Club threesome (http://forum.transladyboy.com//showthread.php?t=15782)

tsjordanjay 08-27-2013 10:37 PM

Jordan Jay - Club threesome

3 Attachment(s)
Me and the beautiful Venus Lux enjoys a night out at a club, feeling in the mood to have fun we decide to get a third to join us, he was more then happy to have us all over him, and before long we were stripping, rimming, sucking, fucking and cumming in all positions....what a great end to a night out ;)

kisses
Jordan Jay x x x

Igneel 08-27-2013 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tsjordanjay (Post 240373)
Me and the beautiful Venus Lux enjoys a night out at a club, feeling in the mood to have fun we decide to get a third to join us, he was more then happy to have us all over him, and before long we were stripping, rimming, sucking, fucking and cumming in all positions....what a great end to a night out ;)

kisses
Jordan Jay x x x

Oh Mai ~<3 :D

ila 08-28-2013 08:28 PM

Love your legs, Jordan. I'd love even more to feel them wrapped around me when I've got you on your back and I'm on top of you sliding my cock in and out of your sweet little bum. :drool::drool::turnon::turnon:

Sonder 08-29-2013 04:50 PM

Now that looks like good time

tin 08-30-2013 03:56 AM

damn, how lucky can you get :frown:

D1ckL0v3r 08-31-2013 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tsjordanjay (Post 240373)

kisses
Jordan Jay x x x

Just one of my wet dreams :inlove::innocent::turnon::inlove::innocent:

tsjordanjay 09-12-2013 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ila (Post 240474)
Love your legs, Jordan. I'd love even more to feel them wrapped around me when I've got you on your back and I'm on top of you sliding my cock in and out of your sweet little bum. :drool::turnon:

Thanks hun, i love that!! or my legs wrapped around you while ur stood up ;) fucking my standing baby mmmmmmmm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sonder (Post 240549)
Now that looks like good time

was alot of fun from my end ;) x x

Quote:

Originally Posted by D1ckL0v3r (Post 240681)
Just one of my wet dreams :inlove::innocent::turnon::inlove::innocent:

love to clean that up ;) x x x

ila 09-12-2013 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tsjordanjay (Post 241181)
Thanks hun, i love that!! or my legs wrapped around you while ur stood up ;) fucking my standing baby mmmmmmmm

I love that idea. Then I could also kiss your soft red lips and all over your beautiful face while we're fucking.

D1ckL0v3r 09-24-2013 08:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tsjordanjay (Post 241181)
love to clean that up ;) x x x

and I would love to make some more mess for you to clean :p:innocent::inlove: