Trans Ladyboy Forum

Trans Ladyboy Forum (http://forum.transladyboy.com//index.php)
-   Chat About Shemales (http://forum.transladyboy.com//forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Match-making group-tour to Bali (http://forum.transladyboy.com//showthread.php?t=539)

hankhavelock 11-19-2007 02:58 PM

Match-making group-tour to Bali

As some here may know, I run a YahooGroup (TransgenderRelationships) with the purpose of giving transsexual women (aka ladyboys) and men (aka ladyboy lovers) a place to connect for LTR and marriage. It is not a group for creating sex-contacts but solely for the more serious involvement.

In that group I've played with the idea of organizing a matchmaking-tour to Bali sometime next year. As some may also know I live in Indonesia and have a rather extensive trans-network here including Bali. So the practicalities could be solved.

As I see it, it would be 12 to 24 single guys coming to Bali and staying at a hotel or resort for approx. 12 days. I (and my Balinese transsexual friends) would gather a group of serious single transsexual ladies (I don't know the number) and all of us would then get to know each other with the sole purpose of finding a partner for LTR and marriage. (As I'm already hitched, I'd merely be the "tour guide"). There would be a variety of "getting-to-know-each-other" activities.

I have a host of ideas, but this is the gist of it. My question is: would any one here be interested in joining such a tour? And if so, what would your expectations be? Price-wise, activity-wise etc.

Let me know what you think - so far I'm merely brain storming, but I've noticed that there are many guys in the West having troubles finding af trans-woman in the West as there are trans-women here longing for a deep relationship with a serious Western man. So maybe this could be a way to break the barriere as well as having a great vacation of course :-)

What do you think?

Hank

PS: You're welcome to PM me if you prefer

rorompokbekok 03-23-2010 10:37 PM

good idea... i think lot of single guys would be interested
altough the price will be quite expensive, since living cost in Bali is quite pricey....

shadows 03-24-2010 12:28 AM

You do realize the original post was from way back in 2007, right? The proposed trip would have come and gone a long time ago.

Daveybouy69 03-24-2010 05:07 AM

Just out of curiosity - did it happen?

smc 03-24-2010 07:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shadows (Post 139186)
You do realize the original post was from way back in 2007, right? The proposed trip would have come and gone a long time ago.

Thanks, shadows, for posting this. I sent a PM about the same topic, as I do on a regular basis to members who bump threads like this without having looked at dates.

Please, Forum members, look at the dates of threads like this before posting!

The Conquistador 03-24-2010 08:50 PM

So? Sometimes threads are of such epic topic that they require a resurrection every once in a while.

smc 03-24-2010 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAngryPostman (Post 139291)
So? Sometimes threads are of such epic topic that they require a resurrection every once in a while.

Perhaps the thread can be resurrected, but not the only person who can answer the questions. He's long gone -- which was my point.

It was just a suggestion.

The Conquistador 03-24-2010 09:27 PM

C'mon. You can't blame hank now can you?

The man is in a land flowing of milk and trannies. Posting on a forum is probably the least of his worries...

I wanna go on a tranny cruise or something like that. Is hank gonna be the captain? Does the ship carry enough water wings in case I fall overboard?

smc 03-24-2010 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAngryPostman (Post 139294)
C'mon. You can't blame hank now can you?

The man is in a land flowing of milk and trannies. Posting on a forum is probably the least of his worries...

I wanna go on a tranny cruise or something like that. Is hank gonna be the captain? Does the ship carry enough water wings in case I fall overboard?

You are absolutely right. What I wrote about Hank was meant about a different member in another thread that was sorrily resurrected today. I've confused the two posts. I stand by my statement about the dated activity described in the original post, but Hank checked in just last month.

Thanks for catching this one, Angry Postman. I hope the folks on your delivery route get such fine service. ;)