Trans Ladyboy Forum

Trans Ladyboy Forum (http://forum.transladyboy.com//index.php)
-   Freebies (http://forum.transladyboy.com//forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   And a Few More.... (http://forum.transladyboy.com//showthread.php?t=1638)

daddybearsboy 06-13-2008 05:43 PM

And a Few More....

8 Attachment(s)
....a few more....

daddybearsboy 06-13-2008 07:43 PM

13 Attachment(s)
Thanks! I hope you like these too....:turnon:

vibesfan 06-14-2008 01:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daddybearsboy (Post 26431)
....a few more....

Who is the girl in the first two pictures? Talk about hot. :turnon::turnon:

daddybearsboy 06-14-2008 07:54 AM

4 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by vibesfan (Post 26452)
Who is the girl in the first two pictures? Talk about hot. :turnon::turnon:

I wish I knew her name! She is a goddess! Looks sooooo feminine but with such a massive cock. She is the perfect woman! Ive seen a few vid clips here and there of her but cant find any other info! Here is a couple more pics Ill look for more! :turnon::turnon::turnon::turnon:
EDIT: The girl in the first two pix is Andrea Ravel... more pix attached.

vibesfan 06-14-2008 01:27 PM

Thanks for the additonal pics. It would be wonderful to make love to her right there on the beach.:turnon::turnon::turnon:

daddybearsboy 06-14-2008 05:28 PM

6 Attachment(s)
Here are a few more for you horny studs :turnon::turnon::turnon:

vibesfan 06-15-2008 02:08 AM

Hi daddybearsboy,thanks for the additional tranny pics. I know how you feel. I was surprised and pleased to discover how many shemale fans there are around and how frank they are in expressing their preferences. It is good thing to have forums such as this to voice opinions on. I don't think that anyone I know would undrstand my attraction to shemales.:):)

daddybearsboy 06-15-2008 09:22 AM

Know what you mean Vibes. No woman could ever compare to a ladyboy. Ive struggled with my desires since i was 11 and saw my first. They are just perfect...the best of both worlds.:coupling:

vibesfan 06-15-2008 02:44 PM

You wrote about your struggle. Where I was raised even being tangentially "gay" was only slightly better than being a serial killer. I hope that in the future people will be less judgemental about sort of thing and more concerned with a persons character.

jimudon 06-18-2008 07:00 PM

Great thread

I too am draw to ladyboys and femboys. I am totally draw to them and their beauty. I can't believe I wasted my time with GGs. I should have know that shemales, ladyboys an femboys were for me earlier in life. I don't mind being labeled gay either now. The shemales are just so much better than mere ggs. In fact I can't really now image sex without another cock involved. It is just shecock or cock for me. Sorry for the long reply.

Ayo4Yayo 06-19-2008 12:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jimudon (Post 26870)
I too am draw to ladyboys and femboys. I am totally draw to them and their beauty. I can't believe I wasted my time with GGs. I should have know that shemales, ladyboys an femboys were for me earlier in life. I don't mind being labeled gay either now. The shemales are just so much better than mere ggs. In fact I can't really now image sex without another cock involved. It is just shecock or cock for me. Sorry for the long reply.

Great post and I salute you with my big hard cock

:turnon:

Do with it what you please :yes:

ericschmidt 06-19-2008 01:16 AM

8 Attachment(s)
hey guys, here's my little contribution. let me know your thoughts.