Trans Ladyboy Forum

Trans Ladyboy Forum (http://forum.transladyboy.com//index.php)
-   Freebies (http://forum.transladyboy.com//forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Chastity Belts (http://forum.transladyboy.com//showthread.php?t=7717)

k.sucks.you 12-27-2009 03:58 AM

Chastity Belts

5 Attachment(s)
Rachael has earlier posted some lovely pictures of herself. Thanks!

I'd love to see some more photographs of shemales wearing chastity belts.
Shy and helpless, with their soft little girl cocks, locked in hard steel...

Here's some nice girls. Just drawings, not photos. Too bad... :yes:

Natalie_J 12-27-2009 06:15 AM

Nice drawings

I find stuff like this to be really sexy - I just think that actually wearing something like that would be extremely painful :eek:

simmo 12-30-2009 04:56 AM

Chastity Belt

2 Attachment(s)
a few pics of a cast metal 'Cock Chastity Belt'
could be 'fun' until you got a Hard On ! :lol:

Natalie_J 12-30-2009 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by simmo (Post 124954)
a few pics of a cast metal 'Cock Chastity Belt'
could be 'fun' until you got a Hard On ! :lol:

Now that's gotta hurt! And not in a good way either...

markie v 01-01-2010 01:59 AM

I agree 100%.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Natalie_J (Post 124985)
Now that's gotta hurt! And not in a good way either...

Natalie_J 01-02-2010 03:55 AM

How about this one?

1 Attachment(s)
They even come in a wood finish now, so you don't clash with the wardrobe, I suppose.

simmo 01-02-2010 04:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Natalie_J (Post 125454)
They even come in a wood finish now, so you don't clash with the wardrobe, I suppose.

when wearing it , you could say you had wood :lol::lol::lol:

bondageboy02 01-11-2010 09:41 PM

6 Attachment(s)
Like these?

linguslingus 01-13-2010 10:53 PM

Nice shots there in that last set. Don't give my gf any ideas!

bondageboy02 01-31-2010 12:57 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Some more I found you will probably like. More later.

vaje 01-31-2010 07:38 PM

a few pictures i've found

3 Attachment(s)
Oh, no, never!

Madera, Ca 02-11-2010 11:03 PM

How painful would it be, would I be screaming in pain or just be in pain?

k.sucks.you 02-12-2010 12:13 AM

6 Attachment(s)
Here's a few more...

The look of the sixth girl is just perfect.

bondageboy02 02-16-2010 12:29 AM

6 Attachment(s)
Some more from the same preset. Captions were on them already. I love the one getting fucked in chastity. I see she has a piercing under her balls, cute. The one in panties under the skirt saying "you cannot orgasm without anal sex" is also very hot. Sissies should have that as a mantra. :heart:

I so wish I could order a cb and try it. Sadly I live far enough down a dirt road they deliver all packages to relatives that live nearer the highway and they tend to open them without looking at the label. :(

Of course, the contradiction of something made to prevent erections giving me an erection is not lost on me. :lol:

Cynthia35 02-18-2010 08:00 AM

nice harnesses

I am going to order some of these to train my unwanted erections,especially at night,mmm cannot wait

k.sucks.you 02-20-2010 08:19 AM

Hundreds of Related Images

3 Attachment(s)
Sorry to post about another site, but it doesn't seem right to just rip someone's photos without credit, but there's hundreds of images of shemales and sissies in chastity under user "tv_kiki69" at "imagefap". I hope it's okay to mention that here, and I hope that you'll enjoy.

Rachel 02-24-2010 03:26 AM

hurt?

1 Attachment(s)
Naw they dont really hurt. Just feels like you are constantly in a steel fist gripping you.

Natalie_J 02-24-2010 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by k.sucks.you (Post 133899)
Sorry to post about another site, but it doesn't seem right to just rip someone's photos without credit, but there's hundreds of images of shemales and sissies in chastity under user "tv_kiki69" at "imagefap". I hope it's okay to mention that here, and I hope that you'll enjoy.

Very nice indeed - the more I look at pictures like this, the more I realize that I need to get myself one of these...

bondageboy02 03-01-2010 11:46 PM

k.sucks.you-Found it. All the pics I had are there in larger size, so I guess that's all I have now to post... Thanks.

Rachel:Any more info on how you came to start using one? I know lots of sissies end up chastized by their Doms, but I have found a few girls that actually did it on their own. Often as play, but one I talked to actually did it and gave the key to a friend, to be given to her Master once she found one. That would take some dedication...
How long have you been in one without release? How do you stand it? If I go more than a few days without ejaculation I can't sleep.

Cynthia35 03-04-2010 08:28 AM

control of erections

I think that some harness and cock rings etc are designed to be put on when you are soft so you cannot get hard therefore you shouldn't be battling any unwanted hard ons through the night sweetheart

Cynthia35 03-04-2010 08:34 AM

home made cock harness

Does anyone have any ideas for a safe home made cock restraint or harness etc please ? I am prepared to try them and report any results mmmm

Cynthia35 03-05-2010 12:56 AM

Will chastity soften my erections?

If I continually use a cock harness to prevent erections,will the erectile muscles eventually weaken and pemenanatly make my cock softer? thanks:kiss:

Natalie_J 03-05-2010 03:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cynthia35 (Post 135733)
If I continually use a cock harness to prevent erections,will the erectile muscles eventually weaken and pemenanatly make my cock softer? thanks:kiss:

I oersonally doubt it - you're more likely to damage something and give yourself a great deal of pain, but I suppose that depends on the restraint you're using.

Hormones would eventually cause you to lose the ability to have erections if that what you're looking for, but I really wouldn't advise you to go down that road either unless you do it properly (ie: not self-medicating)

Cynthia35 03-05-2010 05:13 AM

erection training

Thanks Nat,I meant if its not to tight it would so of get used to not getting fully erect,then it might weaken and give up.Kind of training it I suppose,sounds like fun anyway,thanks baby :kiss:

Dejastyles 03-10-2010 05:06 PM

Is it possible to become aroused and maintain a sex drive while wearing a chastity device?

Cynthia35 03-10-2010 08:18 PM

chastity sex Drive

Yes you will still b sexually excited while wearing chastity equipment,you are basically training your penis not to get too hard you will be extremely sexually excited and eventually won't get real hard but you will leak heaps of pre cum I would wear a condom in chastity to collect all the fluid. Mmmmmmmmm

k.sucks.you 03-11-2010 07:50 PM

The Experience

Sex is in your mind; not your penis or your vagina or whatever else you bring to that party.

Of course in a chastity belt you'd still get excited and turned on. You might even get more excited the longer you wear it! The only difference here is that you just won't get an erection.

There is no pain involved. As mentioned, you might feel pressure. Waking up in the morning can be uncomfortable.

If you have someone who can participate in the experience with you, keeping the key away from you, even if they make it more difficult, its a wonderful experience.

bondageboy02 12-28-2010 11:42 PM

5 Attachment(s)
About time I brought this back around.

bondageboy02 01-09-2011 11:41 PM

6 Attachment(s)
Ok this first one is really hot IMO. First 2 are the same girl, then the rest from another, do not know either name.

bondageboy02 02-20-2011 10:21 PM

3 Attachment(s)
And again.

katieayanami 09-11-2011 06:47 PM

chastity devices? not something i even want to try. I play with myself too much to not be able to use my cock. I dont even want to think about having it cut off.

k.sucks.you 09-16-2011 02:01 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by katieayanami (Post 196244)
chastity devices? not something i even want to try. I play with myself too much to not be able to use my cock. I dont even want to think about having it cut off.

Don't cut it off! No good! You're perfect how you are Katie!

More like PurpleCD said, it really turns on your partner. It keeps you turned on.

It's just about giving up control and having fun with that. Sometimes it's tough to live with, but it helps you focus on other things too (like your partner).

K

Hoselover 12-09-2011 09:49 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by k.sucks.you (Post 136918)
Sex is in your mind; not your penis or your vagina or whatever else you bring to that party.

Of course in a chastity belt you'd still get excited and turned on. You might even get more excited the longer you wear it! The only difference here is that you just won't get an erection.

There is no pain involved. As mentioned, you might feel pressure. Waking up in the morning can be uncomfortable.

If you have someone who can participate in the experience with you, keeping the key away from you, even if they make it more difficult, its a wonderful experience.

That's what I experience: the longer I wear the more exited I become. As I don't have a keyholder I should love to experience what longer term wearing with a keyholders is. Not easy especially with the erection at night and against the next morning...

These are mine chastity belts. The first one is The Curve. The picture is good but on the second (not the best picture) I have my favourite, the CB6000. I like this one more because it is smaller, which I prefer! Both chastity devices disable erections:turnoff:

slutbecky 12-10-2011 01:09 PM

slutbecky in chastity

3 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by bondageboy02 (Post 170878)
Ok this first one is really hot IMO. First 2 are the same girl, then the rest from another, do not know either name.

some pics of me in chastity :blush:

slutbecky 12-11-2011 06:33 AM

some more pics of me in chastity

2 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by slutbecky (Post 202958)
some pics of me in chastity :blush:

some more pics of me in chastity they have a numbered cable luggage lock
so my mistress can see i have not removed it

slutbecky 12-12-2011 07:13 AM

sissy slutbecky in chastity

6 Attachment(s)
sissy slutbecky in chastity :blush::innocent:

agatkatv 11-15-2012 11:38 AM

6 Attachment(s)
So here is the 10 chars

agatkatv 11-15-2012 11:43 AM

2 Attachment(s)
hello a little more

timhaas 09-07-2013 02:58 PM

6 Attachment(s)
Some hot pics of male chastity. :turnon:

timhaas 09-07-2013 03:02 PM

6 Attachment(s)
And more hot pics:

timhaas 09-07-2013 03:04 PM

6 Attachment(s)
I continue - pictures of chastity devices. :inlove:

timhaas 09-07-2013 03:08 PM

6 Attachment(s)
Chastity cages for males! :inlove:

transwhoreuk 10-17-2013 04:27 PM

i love the thought of someone buying me a chastity belt i can wear long term and wearing it for an agreed period, i currently have 2 cages but they are too bulky so if you fancy having me locked for quite a while message me lol

cutboy 10-17-2013 05:42 PM

Is there not a risk of a serious injury with othese things, like if you have a runaway hard on? Or does the pressue stop you getting so hard you "break" your cock?

luvdaladies 10-17-2013 11:09 PM

well...

from what i understand. ITs not painful usually. ITs to prevent erections...
it allows the penis muscles to atrophy ie, a smaller penis and possibly loose some function except to pee.
its a control device. I knwo someone who loves his and love the submissive role. lol. Trying her sissy best to get me into one also.

arnepers 10-18-2013 06:50 AM

I love te see a CD with her cock in cage, very sexy. Anyone who knows where to find filmclips of treating a CD with cage?

cutboy 10-18-2013 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luvdaladies (Post 242604)
from what i understand. ITs not painful usually. ITs to prevent erections...
it allows the penis muscles to atrophy ie, a smaller penis and possibly loose some function except to pee.
its a control device. I knwo someone who loves his and love the submissive role. lol. Trying her sissy best to get me into one also.

Thanks, so is this atrophy/loss of function irreversible then? If so, I guess something not to be tried lightheartedly!

Cynthia35 10-18-2013 09:03 PM

Atrophy penis

These sound great so I can have a nice limp girly penis pemenantly

Pollux 10-19-2013 04:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cynthia35 (Post 242622)
These sound great so I can have a nice limp girly penis pemenantly

I love them small, soft and dangling.

cutboy 10-19-2013 10:54 AM

Has anyone worn one of these things for a while, and can give a first hand report on the effects, permanent of otherwise?

I've seen a chastity belt on a gen girl before, where it's all too effective, but this is intriguing. The traditional chastity belt prevents vaginal entry, but allows clitoral stimulation, unless an extra guard is fitted to prevent all access. The penile version seems to prevent any possibility of relief at all.