Trans Ladyboy Forum

Trans Ladyboy Forum (http://forum.transladyboy.com//index.php)
-   Chat About Shemales (http://forum.transladyboy.com//forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Do you like to suck cock? (http://forum.transladyboy.com//showthread.php?t=5461)

kilgoretrout 06-05-2009 01:14 PM

Do you like to suck cock?

I cannot envision sucking a dude's cock but I have enjoyed sucking the cocks of the shemales I have been with. In fact, I think it is the very reason I want sex with a shemale so we can suck each other.

A dude with a cock evokes no interest to me. A beautiful shemale with a cock - I want it. I do not want her to boo foo me. I want to deep throat it.

Am I alone or are there more?

BTW - A couple things
I enjoy a bigger but not a massive one. I also prefer shaved.
If she does not look very feminine, I cannot do it.

Anyway, my $0.02.

frodek 06-05-2009 01:45 PM

You're not alone :)

It's the same for me, I could never suck a guys cock. However a beautiful ts, with a nice body, with a feminin look and if she is shaved, then it's a big turn on to suck her cock. The size is not that important, but bigger is nice :rolleyes:

slipper 06-06-2009 05:12 PM

No interest in guys here either. However, a tiny, uncut, soft cock on an otherwise thoroughly feminine/female ladyboy would have me sucking in a moment. :turnon: :yes:

johnmpilot1933 06-06-2009 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kilgoretrout (Post 87663)
I cannot envision sucking a dude's cock but I have enjoyed sucking the cocks of the shemales I have been with. In fact, I think it is the very reason I want sex with a shemale so we can suck each other.

A dude with a cock evokes no interest to me. A beautiful shemale with a cock - I want it. I do not want her to boo foo me. I want to deep throat it.

BTW - A couple things

Anyway, my $0.02.

I feel the same way!

tslust 06-06-2009 10:34 PM

Do I like to suck :drool:cock:drool:?
Do you have to ask:innocent:? HELL YEAH!!!:yes::yes:

twistedone 06-07-2009 01:26 AM

Dunno, never have tried it. Any ladyboy out there want to shaire theirs with me? ;)

habanero 06-07-2009 01:55 AM

i have never sucked one before, but why not?

Ornella 06-07-2009 02:36 AM

A dick is a dick... I love it... I love to suck it.. but, please, it has to be shaved :p

silios777 06-07-2009 01:01 PM

I like this........:yes:

tslust 06-07-2009 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ornella (Post 88058)
A dick is a dick... I love it... I love to suck it.. but, please, it has to be shaved :p

I know what you mean.

CuriousMattUK 06-07-2009 04:26 PM

I'd never suck a guys dick but a gorgeous shemale ... HELL YES! :turnon:

somjay 06-08-2009 09:47 AM

If I'm being honest, I'd have to say I'd suck a guy too. Hell, I have--a really beautiful cock--big mushroom head, thick veiny shaft--is a thing of beauty and deserves to be worshipped. I guess I'm a slut.

ila 06-08-2009 12:44 PM

A poll has been added to this thread to give a better indication of answers to the original question. For all those that have already posted replies feel free to respond to the poll.

tslust 06-08-2009 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by somjay (Post 88319)
a really beautiful cock--big mushroom head, thick veiny shaft--is a thing of beauty and deserves to be worshipped

You're making me sooo hard.:turnon::turnon::turnon:
Quote:

Originally Posted by ila (Post 88354)
A poll has been added to this thread to give a better indication of answers to the original question. For all those that have already posted replies feel free to respond to the poll.

Thanks!:):kiss:

randolph 06-08-2009 02:07 PM

Like?

I would love to try it but I don't know any nice trannys. ;):drool::turnon:

maximilian 06-08-2009 08:06 PM

Yes, but on a hot she-male only. I'd be surprised if it didn't end up being close to 100% saying yes.

fuzzy 06-08-2009 08:40 PM

On T-girl, yes, even if that is all she will let me do, happy to please:coupling:

alice 06-08-2009 09:08 PM

YES: That being said it has to be on somebody i'm attracted to, but I love to suck cock and let it slide down my throat.:turnon::turnon:

russ 06-08-2009 10:17 PM

I love to suck cock as long as its clean. I dont care who its attached too guys or shemales. I used to go to a lot of gloryholes just to suck cock.

gflex 06-09-2009 02:58 AM

hehehe - 100% yes. I think a poll is absolutely unnecessary here :)

lewi678 07-06-2009 03:10 PM

i would love 2 suck a shemale cock any one wanna be my first?

txlovinshemales 07-06-2009 05:38 PM

love it

i love a nice shemale cock in my face more then anything else in the world it is truly amazing to put it in your mouth and pleasure her till she blows it in your mouth:lol:

bruce1ee 07-07-2009 06:52 AM

well for me a cock is a cock, but being bi is helps that out alot for me

lbluver 07-07-2009 10:36 PM

sucking cock

Quote:

BTW - A couple things

Anyway, my $0.02.

I like sucking cocks, ladyboys, femboys or even guys if the cock is an attractive one to suck. I like to lick the head and suck and deep throat.

Lbluver

jblast01 07-08-2009 12:43 AM

A sweet ladyboy cock any day.:inlove:

transjen 07-08-2009 01:17 AM

Well i never sucked a shemale's cock but i have sucked a few guy's cocks so hell yeah :innocent: Jennifer

jdawg 07-19-2009 10:59 AM

On the fence about it. The couple of times I've been with a shemale was alright, but nothing special as far as oral goes. I guess it would've been better if I wasn't so drunk,lol.

billyanus 07-19-2009 01:09 PM

i never have, i probably would, but im not physically attracted to men. but i think a nice ladyboy would be just what i needed to pop that cherry.

tslove4life 08-09-2009 07:14 PM

I want to badly. Unfortunately, I can't yet, for some reason. But I will. I love ladyboys. If only one Thai ladyboy lived near me.

jedthejew 08-09-2009 10:22 PM

I didn't vote because I can't say. Never sucked cock, and I never planned to, but I have seen a few ladies here that have opened my mind to the possibility.

chelsea 08-10-2009 01:28 PM

Voted No

Surprised how many voted yes to be fair

Dont know why but thought it would be about 2/5 no and 3/5 yes

epj290 08-10-2009 01:33 PM

Well only a tranny cock yes if she is feminine and the like. something i have done before if i may say so myself was rather enjoyable.

maximilian 08-10-2009 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chelsea (Post 100002)
Voted No

Surprised how many voted yes to be fair

Dont know why but thought it would be about 2/5 no and 3/5 yes

Curious as to your thoughts on why there would be more no votes. I was surprised anyone voted no.

tmansteve 08-12-2009 08:31 AM

I had my first taste of a cock when I was about 15. I must admit it did nothing for me until I saw shemales. It is such a turn on. I must admit I like to see a soft smooth cock in sheer panties, and as feminine as can be or it loses it for me.

I sometimes dream about it and wake up so horny. Hope to find a fab girl here if possible.

barry 08-12-2009 09:07 AM

i think like most males i like to see the arrousal - vs women are turned on with the brain so it holds water that i love to see the pleasure i create when sucking a cock, his moans his panting his "oh fuck im gonna cum" his twitching of his cock and the thrusting of his hips towards my face as i suck him off and finally the erruption

its the best part of all of it - i love to see a cock squirt ribbons of cum

new believer 08-12-2009 09:28 AM

'Russ' says
I love to suck cock as long as its clean. I dont care who its attached too guys or shemales. I used to go to a lot of gloryholes just to suck cock.

I know there has to be other definitions of a 'glory hole'. But your definition defies rational.

Defiler 08-12-2009 09:53 AM

Voted "Yes" but actually never done it...would like to thought..preferably with a feminine t-girl :inlove:

Francine36 08-14-2009 08:35 AM

sucking cock

As a total bottom girl, I feel it is my purpose in life to suck cocks and always swallow the results.

zurggie 08-15-2009 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Defiler (Post 100494)
Voted "Yes" but actually never done it...would like to thought..preferably with a feminine t-girl :inlove:

ull be surprise that is not as easy as u think... by the way i vote yes.

Hedonistman 08-15-2009 04:57 PM

Booo to the no's

,,,to each their own,,,but gee does seem kinda odd to be a fan of ts and lb's and not like sucking cock, lol. But also I only suck their cocks too,,,

randolph 08-15-2009 05:18 PM

Suck?

Watching a tranny get sucked off by another tranny makes me want to be a tranny. Suck and be sucked, I love it! :drool::turnon::inlove:

aries 08-15-2009 09:21 PM

I'll jack off another guy.... but love to suck off a ladyboy or TS. I don't know why I have a hang up like that, but love to bring a TS to completion in my mouth!

A.

spike_40 08-16-2009 10:07 AM

Agree

Quote:

BTW - A couple things

Anyway, my $0.02.

Ok yes I agree but leave out the deep throat for me, nice way to enjoy a lazy day together;)

lancelotq 08-20-2009 07:55 AM

NO! I never sucked any cock, but onetime I experiment a beautiful shemale's cock.

michael39 08-20-2009 11:26 AM

Same here..

I have had sex with a few guys. It just wasn't that great. I love women and I love transexuals. The problem with the guys is that they aren't feminine. I love the look of women, the smell of women, the body, the breasts, face, makeup, everything. Add a penis and it's even better.

jedthejew 08-21-2009 11:27 AM

what about a "hope to find out my answer for this poll soon" option?

Naked Freedom 08-27-2009 04:07 PM

i wud answer with an affirmative reply to the aforementioned question by the thread starter......
hell....
i luv sucking cocks .......but it should be clean shaved or with nicely trimmed hair
i can suck a cock all day long

KittyKaiti 08-27-2009 04:27 PM

I have sucked cock many times before. I have experimented with men and did not like them but I loved to suck cock. I'm a confused bi-curious lesbian. I haven't had any sexual activity for almost a year now but I did like to suck cock alot. I prefer having sex with women or transsexuals (who I view as women) and am willing to suck a transsexual's cock alternatively which is ok I guess.

DeaconBlues 08-27-2009 04:38 PM

So long as it is clean, I LOVE to suck it!

I am surprised to read all the posting from guys who would never suck a man's cock but would suck a TS's.

Myself, I do truly LOVE to suck any clean cock, I get INTENSE satisfaction from a man or a shemale comming in my mouth, seriously love that feeling. I do prefer shaved but will happliy suck the hairy ones too so long as they are clean... Nothing is so gross as body odor down there!

Now, the really strange thing about me is that I have NEVER enjoyed getting my own cock sucked on. I LOVE sucking other men's cocks, I REALLY love sucking shemale's cocks, and provided they are not too big (as in PAINFULLY LARGE) I love getting fucked in the ass by shemales and men. Maybe I just never met anyone who knows how to suck cock really well, but I have never enjoyed anyone else (male, female, or shemale) sucking on mine. Strange I know.

zbone 08-28-2009 04:28 PM

I love sucking a hard cock on a ts. It's not as exciting when their cock does not get hard.