Trans Ladyboy Forum

Trans Ladyboy Forum (http://forum.transladyboy.com//index.php)
-   Chat About Shemales (http://forum.transladyboy.com//forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   The rectum as a sexual organ (http://forum.transladyboy.com//showthread.php?t=8404)

crsd1970 03-04-2010 07:01 PM

The rectum as a sexual organ

I think that for Preop Tg women, their rectum is as much a sexual organ as a vagina to a Genetic woman. Most Genetic women are disgusted at the mere thought of anal sex; but TG women are able to use their asspussy to give them and their partners as much of a sexual loving experience as any GG could. For them anal sex isnt something gross, but the ultimate intimate experience with their partner. Do you think that a rectum can be the same as a vagina ?

smc 03-04-2010 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crsd1970 (Post 135679)
I think that for Preop Tg women, their rectum is as much a sexual organ as a vagina to a Genetic woman.

Obviously. And for many men, too.

Quote:

Most Genetic women are disgusted at the mere thought of anal sex

"Most"? "Disgusted"? You know this for a fact? You state it as a fact. Where in the world did you get this information?

vampi 03-04-2010 11:59 PM

Anus is a very erogenous in both sexes. in fact, in the women's case, when it's well done they prefer penetration in their anus to their vagina because there're more nerves endings in the first, many of them from their own vagina. Well done means softly instead violently (in women this area is extremely sensitive), as it's must be in men too. If this can help http://www.ayushveda.com/mens-magazi...e-and-dislike/

encuchado 03-05-2010 03:53 AM

i agree that the anus is erogenous for all sexes.i think when approached,repecting each person's comfort level,properly it is very capable of being a wonderful sexual area.

merelypink 03-05-2010 08:09 AM

yes it is!!

guess1tw3ll 03-05-2010 02:39 PM

I remember asking a question similar to this but come to find out all i had to do was ask my doctor.So yeah he told me i was massaging my partners prostate and thats what made it happen.Now i have to figure out how not to massage the prostate to much with my dick:yes:It would make things less messy

GRH 03-05-2010 03:19 PM

I was going to submit that it is in fact the prostate gland which is the sexual organ affiliated with the anus. This is why men/t-girls get off with anal contact. Sadly, I can't say that I've met many genetic women that like anal sex...No prostate = no g-spot = no entry.

vampi 03-05-2010 10:32 PM

Prostate is near of rectum and you can massage it directly from here better, however prostate isn't the rectum. There are more differences among women and many of them like anal sex and many others don't. As I said, it depend of the giver and her arousal level (obviously when high). Although I feel girls aren't big things fan (I know this very well). I haven't found too many who are able to put a entire bottle or bigger objects unlike men.

ImAlittleCurious 03-06-2010 01:44 PM

I myself. When I am arousal the RIGHT way. Meaning, wow! I almost said "Someone," again, rather then saying my girlfriend. :lol:

It is highly pleasurable. And in any position.

guess1tw3ll 03-06-2010 02:58 PM

if you guys are able to use your penis to massage the prostate well as i can you can play games with your partner like deny here the orgasim by squeezing the tip of her cock.

Hedonistman 03-06-2010 04:02 PM

Elementry,,

,,, of course it is. I also think you generalize quite a bit when you say 'most' gg girls hate anal. Those who do I'd bet feel so because of prior experience w/ 'stab and jab' men , lol; ie many men, esp st8 guys, have no clue how to properly do anal.

guess1tw3ll 03-06-2010 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hedonistman (Post 135934)
,,, of course it is. I also think you generalize quite a bit when you say 'most' gg girls hate anal. Those who do I'd bet feel so because of prior experience w/ 'stab and jab' men , lol; ie many men, esp st8 guys, have no clue how to properly do anal.

when i fuck anal virgins i use alot of Vaseline so it just slips in and out really easy it opens her up untill i can tone down on the vaseline she'll get use to it and i can fuck her nearly dry to feel the tightness of her asshole.And no i dont use condoms on anytime of female so it should hurt them less aswell

sissygirl 03-11-2010 03:57 PM

Quote:

I think that for Preop Tg women, their rectum is as much a sexual organ as a vagina to a Genetic woman. Most Genetic women are disgusted at the mere thought of anal sex; but TG women are able to use their asspussy to give them and their partners as much of a sexual loving experience as any GG could. For them anal sex isnt something gross, but the ultimate intimate experience with their partner. Do you think that a rectum can be the same as a vagina ?

for me it is my pussy so yes I use it like a girl. nothing feels better than to have a hard penis inside me and the feeling me with his cum. sometimes I need to insert a tampon to keep my panties dry afterwards

sissygirl

scubbf 03-12-2010 09:20 AM

i always used my asshole while i am masturbating. since my childhood, it is a sexual organ like feet in my opinion.