Trans Ladyboy Forum

Trans Ladyboy Forum (http://forum.transladyboy.com//index.php)
-   TS Dating and Cam-to-Cam (http://forum.transladyboy.com//forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   My Love Quest (http://forum.transladyboy.com//showthread.php?t=9715)

cwc 09-05-2010 01:21 AM

My Love Quest

Hello all! I'm well known on the internet, so you all can just call me CWC, pronounced "quick", as I would like to maintain my privacy, from those who have nothing better to do with their lives than cause me pain and torment.
It was this pain and torment that my heart had to endure for so many years that brings em here today. I started my love quest about 7 years ago to look for a boyfriend free girl to make into a loving girlfriend from the ground up. I used various social networking sites to do this, but people had nothing better to do than harrass and mock me. I've been called a "homo", "loser" and any other derrogatory word you can think up. I figured maybe i was just looking for love in all the wrong places. I just pray to God that love is still out there somewhere just waiting for me. I am willing to settle for a cute, boyfriend free translady to build into a girlfriend from the ground up.

I'm looking for a WHITE cute and honest transgirl in or around the virginia area for a meaningful relationship. we can meet someplace for a soda or coffee and pleasant conversation.

If you are interested please message me, I cannot put any description of myself here for privacy reasons.

have a good day,
cwc

cwc 09-05-2010 01:37 AM

Looking For Girlfriend

I'm currently looking for a 18-27 yearoldboyfriend free white translady to build into a girlfriend from the ground up. I have never had any shemale gal pals in the past so it is very new to me. I am open to starting out small and see where things go from there.

we can meet for a soda or coffee and nice conversation to get to know eachother better if you live near the virgnia area.

message me so we can talk more.

smc 09-05-2010 08:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cwc (Post 157431)
Hello all! I'm well known on the internet ...

... my love quest about 7 years ago to look for a boyfriend free girl to make into a loving girlfriend from the ground up. ...

... I am willing to settle for a cute, boyfriend free translady to build into a girlfriend from the ground up.

Quote:

Originally Posted by cwc (Post 157432)
... to build into a girlfriend from the ground up.

I can't speak to the reaction you say you've gotten on other sites, but I'd be surprised if anyone responds positively to the notion of allowing themselves to be "built from the ground up" as a girlfriend. That sounds rather dehumanizing. And who wouldn't jump at the opportunity to be the object of "love" for someone who has been "willing to settle." What an invitation.

Perhaps it is your approach and language that are the problem?

As you say, though, you are "well known on the internet" (although I've never heard of you), so who am I to have an opinion.

Good luck. And TLB Forum members, this seems like a good place to add: tread carefully.

aw9725 09-05-2010 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cwc (Post 157431)
I'm looking for a WHITE cute and honest transgirl in or around the virginia area for a meaningful relationship. we can meet someplace for a soda or coffee and pleasant conversation.

Sounds to me like your story isn?t that different from many others here. All of us have gone through rejection and disappointment as we have searched for the ideal partner. My own experience (which includes surviving a nasty divorce) tells me that you have to hang in there, not be easily discouraged, and keep an open mind. You never know when the right person will come along! ;)

I can?t help however notice that you spelled ?WHITE? in caps. Certainly you are free to desire anyone you choose. However some might question why you chose to emphasize race in your post. There are beautiful women of all races and nationalities--I hope you will reconsider.

Also remember that you too must have something that a potential partner wants. Are you good looking? Have a successful career? Interesting hobbies? Wealthy? Drive a Corvette? You should be ready to ?make your case? to a potential partner as well. Good luck!

cwc 09-05-2010 09:54 PM

i apologize for my choice of words. I cannot give out my real name or any indentifying information because I am well known on the internet, so its a given why you dont know me.

To adress the other post dirested to me; it is nice to hear that someone has felt the same pain as I have. I hope to create more meaningful relationships with my fellow males. Also to find a new sweetheart and end this love quest.

I guess that is true about the 2nd post, I wish i could post more about myself for any potential sweethearts, but the trolls are always watching. They're a sneaky group of folks. Personal information is saved for private messages.

have a good day,
CWC

cwc 09-05-2010 09:57 PM

Oh sorry, i had not noticed you were a moderator. I will try to take your words to heart, sir.

Have a good day,
CWC

mrfrog 09-06-2010 05:53 AM

looking for JULAAAY!?