Trans Ladyboy Forum

Trans Ladyboy Forum (http://forum.transladyboy.com//index.php)
-   Chat About Shemales (http://forum.transladyboy.com//forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Have You A Good Imagination ? (http://forum.transladyboy.com//showthread.php?t=42)

eliogabalo 07-21-2007 03:13 AM

Have You A Good Imagination ?

I Often See A Beautiful Woman And Think: "if Only She Had A Cock !". Some Famous' Women, Models And Actresses, Would Be Fantastic With A Huge Cock Instead Of The Pussy.
My Candidates Are: Halle Berry, Shakira And Joss Stone.
I'm Waiting For Others Suggestions ...

orion_pax 07-21-2007 04:50 AM

I was thinking about something like this the other day... hmm ok how about Natalie Portman, Christina Aguilera or Angelina Jolie
:)

gizmo 07-21-2007 07:10 AM

Beyonce Knowle's, Jessica Alba! Mmmmmm!!

tlover 07-21-2007 07:16 AM

10 Attachment(s)
Great post balo. That's exactly what i imagine sometimes, also sometimes i imagine my girlfriend with a cock so she can fuck me.
But my favorites are Kiley minogue she's fantastic, what a lovely little bod, what a beautiful arse, just think how perfect she would be with a little fat cock.
she might be look at the bulge in her knickers.:inlove:

Halie berry's one of my faves to, she's so sexy, gorgeous especially in that bikini. love to gobble on her fat dick.

i seen a pic of Amy winehouse in little shorts the other day and i swear she had a big bulge in them. i love her face very unusual looking a bit tranny, she maybe one. very sexy.

Beyonce - i bet she's got a massive fat cock between her legs to go with that big arse, very sexy lady. she'd give your arse a good pounding.:lol:

Mel blanc (all saints) she's very sexy lovely big lips. she's got a lovely fat little cock. great in a 69, we could suck each others cocks all night.

Jennifer aniston - she's gorgeous (voted woman of the year by gq little do they know!). what a bod, lovey pert tits, big hard nipples. not many people know she's also blessed with a long 10" cock between her legs.
I'd love to suck and wank her off into my mouth until she exploded a huge creamy hot load down my throat. mmmm. lovely.:)

Cheryl tweedy - (girls aloud) she's so sexy, beautiful little dimples when she smiles. gorgeous slim tight bod, pert little six pac. she's a tranny with a thick bendy 9" monster cock between her legs. oh! fuck me hard Cheryl. :coupling:

Of course some girls have a cock and pussy, even more fun. i have a video of one but that's another story.

orion_pax 07-21-2007 05:44 PM

T you've given this one waaay too much thought! :lol:

This might be a bit blasphemous... but I'm not sure the Celestial Kylie would be better with a cock! I love her just as she is!

However a Shemale that looked like her would be ok! :)

Hmm Britney Spears back when she was hot (which no doubt explains my total love of Fabianne Spears!!)

Thinking of lookalikes does anyone remember an old Gloria Estefan video where I think they got lots of shemales who looked like her in?

Hmm ok back on topic, yeah I think you're right T Beyonce would give you a real good seeing to! :D

Also how about Sarah Michelle Gellar, Jennifer Garner, Jennifer Love Hewitt.

tlover 07-21-2007 06:29 PM

Pax - you seem to be thinking rather a lot abut this as well, what a list, talk abut the pot calling he kettle black.:rolleyes:

your probably right about kylie thou she's fantastic as she is and i would miss her pussy.:inlove:

I forgot about Brittney she was great, fantastic bod, but i went off her when i seen a pic of her pussy, it was ugly - dry, thin hardly any lips, and scabby looking, yuk!
So she would definitely look better with a big fat cock hanging between her legs. I'd suck and fuck her with that extra portion there.:lol:

eliogabalo 07-22-2007 12:56 AM

Thank you for the suggestions ! Jennifer Love Hewitt, suggested by OP, is perfect as a ladyboy ! What about Eva Longoria ?

tlover 07-22-2007 08:01 AM

Yer Eva's a gorgeous little sex pot,:inlove: she's go a bit of a tranny look about her,
wonder how big her cock is?
I bet it's quite fat, funny a lot of skinny girls have big dicks.:rolleyes:
Love to suck on her fat cock then fuck her lovely arse.

eliogabalo 07-22-2007 09:33 AM

And Kelly Rowland ? I imagine her with a huge, powerful cock ! In fact she has something of the ladyboy ... I don't mention Grace Jones because it's too easy. She is virtually a shemale ...

tlover 07-22-2007 10:25 AM

Grace Jones she too scary for me.
How about Kelly Brook gorgeous, now she's got a beautiful big whopper, thick long and throbbing, she would ram it right down your throat.

orion_pax 07-22-2007 04:22 PM

Quote:

Pax - you seem to be thinking rather a lot abut this as well, what a list, talk abut the pot calling he kettle black.
T I have no idea what you mean! :)

& yeah Britney's gone downhill these days! Such a shame!

Wasn't Grace Jones already a shemale?? :D

Hmm yeah Eva would make a good one eliogabalo!

How about Lindsey Lohan or maybe Teri Hatcher (back when she was in her Superman days!).

tlover 07-22-2007 10:42 PM

J lo -:inlove: stunning girl, and i happen to know she's got a monster 12" cock between her legs, it's really thick as well, with big fat spunky balls.
she has to strap it to her leg in all her videos so you cant see it.
shes got a huge sex appetite to go with it.
she lines up, fucks, and sprays huge loads of spunk up about eight different guys arseholes every night, shes a rampant slut, lucky bastards, but they just cant take that much hammering from her monster cock, she just cant get enough.
your arse would be hammered into submission with her humongous dong pounding away up your arsehole all night.:coupling:

but what a night of bliss that would be,

j lo, i would love to volunteer as one of your sex slaves for the night and offer you my arse to pound into submission.;)

tlover 07-23-2007 05:49 PM

fergie -black eyed peas girl.
i find her a big turn on shes got a very sexy body, tight little tummy, and shes got big sexy lips. shes also got a bit of a tranny look about her, very feminine but with a symmetric chiseled pretty looking face, a little dominant, a very sexy combination.
i can imagine her with a perfect, smooth, fat cock between her legs, mmm she looks even sexier now.:)

Rick_ 07-23-2007 09:07 PM

wth

Quote:

Originally Posted by tlover (Post 290)
Pax - you seem to be thinking rather a lot abut this as well, what a list, talk abut the pot calling he kettle black.:rolleyes:

your probably right about kylie thou she's fantastic as she is and i would miss her pussy.:inlove:

I forgot about Brittney she was great, fantastic bod, but i went off her when i seen a pic of her pussy, it was ugly - dry, thin hardly any lips, and scabby looking, yuk!
So she would definitely look better with a big fat cock hanging between her legs. I'd suck and fuck her with that extra portion there.:lol:

Eww brittney is fat,crazy and bald :no:

Rick_ 07-25-2007 12:40 AM

Jessica

Jessica Alba would be hot with a big juicy cock between her sexy legs :drool:

eliogabalo 07-25-2007 11:54 AM

I like be fucked by panthers, so i suggest Venus Williams in an active and dominating role. She's beauty and very strong: i imagine her with a powerful cock !

Rick_ 07-25-2007 12:35 PM

Hot

3 Attachment(s)
Vida Guerra Would be perfect with a 10 inch cock to go along with her big ass,perfect boobs and sexy body :drool: :inlove:

tlover 07-25-2007 01:52 PM

:pWOW! don't know who the hell she is is Richard, but she's fan-fucking-tastic.
What a beautiful arse, bod and face, she's perfect.:lol:
Got any more pics of her?
Love to see her with that 10" cock between her legs.

Can anyone superimpose cocks on thees pics out there?
That would be great on all pics on thees posts, we could get a good idea how thay would look as shemales then.:coupling:

orion_pax 07-25-2007 03:00 PM

You know T I've been thinking since this thread was started... if only my photoshop skills were better! :)

Either that or I had the facilities of ILM at my disposal. Sod Jar Jar Binks we're going to mo-cap these celebs and stick great big cocks on them and then make them do unspeakable things to eachother!! :D

tlover 07-25-2007 05:17 PM

Great ideas pax, got my imagination working overtime.
i had a real good photo prog for doing that kind of thing easily, but it don't work on my new o.s.
bummer! :(

tlover 07-25-2007 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tlover (Post 338)
fergie -black eyed peas girl.
i find her a big turn on shes got a very sexy body, tight little tummy, and shes got big sexy lips. shes also got a bit of a tranny look about her, very feminine but with a symmetric chiseled pretty looking face, a little dominant, a very sexy combination.
i can imagine her with a perfect, smooth, fat cock between her legs, mmm she looks even sexier now.:)

Just heard fergies new single - "BIG GIRLS don't cry".
Is she trying to tell us something?
Change my earlier statement to- perfect, smooth BIG fat cock between her legs. :D

orion_pax 07-25-2007 05:35 PM

Quote:

i had a real good photo prog for doing that kind of thing easily, but it don't work on my new o.s.
bummer!
Stay away from Vista T!!! :)

Another one I thought of today how about Jordan?

tlover 07-25-2007 05:51 PM

Pax - Vistas great apart from a few old progs don't work.

Jordan, oh yes she would look the bizz with a fat bendy cock, bet she would dominate you and make you suck it every night. Poor peter.:D

orion_pax 07-25-2007 05:56 PM

Hmm I always hold off for a while till it's been broken in!

Hey I had another one too how about Gemma Atkinson?

tlover 07-25-2007 06:00 PM

heard the name but can't remember what she looks like.

Rick_ 07-25-2007 08:20 PM

5 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by tlover (Post 374)
:pWOW! don't know who the hell she is is Richard, but she's fan-fucking-tastic.
What a beautiful arse, bod and face, she's perfect.:lol:
Got any more pics of her?
Love to see her with that 10" cock between her legs.

Can anyone superimpose cocks on thees pics out there?
That would be great on all pics on thees posts, we could get a good idea how thay would look as shemales then.:coupling:

More pics of sexy vida guerra :inlove:

tlover 07-25-2007 08:38 PM

Thanks Richard,
God she's the sexiest creature i've ever seen, what an arse fantastic!:inlove:
I'd love to bend her over and fuck her senseless.:coupling:
Can't understand why i haven't seen her before who is she?
Keep the pics coming rich.:respect:

Rick_ 07-26-2007 12:05 PM

more

8 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by tlover (Post 395)
Thanks Richard,
God she's the sexiest creature i've ever seen, what an arse fantastic!:inlove:
I'd love to bend her over and fuck her senseless.:coupling:
Can't understand why i haven't seen her before who is she?
Keep the pics coming rich.:respect:

Heres some more pics and her name is Vida Guerra :drool:

tlover 07-26-2007 06:50 PM

Thanks mate,
My heart pounds every time i see her, she's perfect.:inlove:

Is she a model or on u.s. tv or something?
She must have that beautiful arse insured for a million, I'd love to sink my teeth into it:drool: and ram my raging cock up her tight ring,:coupling: take that you randy little slut!

Rick_ 07-26-2007 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tlover (Post 415)
Thanks mate,
My heart pounds every time i see her, she's perfect.:inlove:

Is she a model or on u.s. tv or something?
She must have that beautiful arse insured for a million, I'd love to sink my teeth into it:drool: and ram my raging cock up her tight ring,:coupling: take that you randy little slut!

It tells u all about her here and pics here

tlover 07-26-2007 08:43 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by orion_pax (Post 378)
You know T I've been thinking since this thread was started... if only my photoshop skills were better! :)

Either that or I had the facilities of ILM at my disposal. Sod Jar Jar Binks we're going to mo-cap these celebs and stick great big cocks on them and then make them do unspeakable things to eachother!! :D

Hey Pax just downloaded free gimp prog, it's working a bit.
i made a quick very rough superimpose pic of cheryl tweedy, and sash's cock, two of my very fave girls, what a combo!.:inlove:
i fancy Cheryl even more now, she looks sensational with a cock.:lol:

this may work better than i thought.
cant wait to fiddle about with some of my other fave girl celebs.
what do you think for a first go? :)

Rick_ 07-26-2007 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tlover (Post 418)
Hey Pax just downloaded free gimp prog, it's working a bit.
i made a quick very rough superimpose pic of cheryl tweedy, and sash's cock, two of my very fave girls, what a combo!.:inlove:
i fancy Cheryl even more now, she looks sensational with a cock.:lol:

this may work better than i thought.
cant wait to fiddle about with some of my other fave girl celebs.
what do you think for a first go? :)

Nice gave me a hard one ;)

mykel73 07-31-2007 02:14 AM

Here are some real girls I think would look better with a big hard cock between their legs.
1. Rosario Dawson, 2. Amy Smart, 3. Milla Jovovich, 4. Gamma Ward, 5. Shakira, 6. Keira Knightly, 7. Jessica Biel, 8. Adriana Sage, 9. Jesse Jane, and 10. Carmen Luvana.

http://img135.imagevenue.com/loc94/t...L_123_94lo.jpghttp://img157.imagevenue.com/loc964/..._123_964lo.jpghttp://img186.imagevenue.com/loc67/t...5_123_67lo.jpghttp://img34.imagevenue.com/loc849/t..._123_849lo.jpg
http://img179.imagevenue.com/loc349/..._123_349lo.jpghttp://img152.imagevenue.com/loc752/..._123_752lo.jpghttp://img180.imagevenue.com/loc151/..._123_151lo.jpg
http://img152.imagevenue.com/loc686/..._123_686lo.jpghttp://img166.imagevenue.com/loc1151...123_1151lo.jpghttp://img159.imagevenue.com/loc636/..._123_636lo.jpg

eliogabalo 07-31-2007 02:48 AM

You're right ! Shakira with a huge cock between the legs is the absolute perfection !

tlover 07-31-2007 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mykel73 (Post 467)

I'll see what i can arrange

tlover 07-31-2007 06:45 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Wow! that Adriana Sage is gorgeous,:inlove: i took a liking to her, so as a part time she-cock inspector i took time out to see what i could find out about her.
Turns out there was a picture thay wouldn't publish on that shoot she did in your photo.
By accident a big secret fell out of her little lacy knickers during the shoot, and thay tried to cover it up.
Well i managed to uncover this big world exclusive secret through my contacts in Hollywood.
Yes she is actually a shemale, she's even hotter now i think!:yes:
Another shemale outed by the she-cock inspector!
Enjoy Mykel.:D

SSL 08-01-2007 03:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tlover (Post 483)
Wow! that Adriana Sage is gorgeous,:inlove: i took a liking to her, so as a part time she-cock inspector i took time out to see what i could find out about her.

Mad skills! :respect:

tlover 08-01-2007 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shemale Sex Lover (Post 492)
Mad skills! :respect:

Thanks mate,
I presume you mean my investigative skills as a she-cock inspector.;)

I have heard some amazing rumors about top A list celebrity lady's.
I will be making some more undercover inquiries very soon, i believe i may have some shocking, exclusive news, and pics for the trans ladyboy site.:cool::D

orion_pax 08-10-2007 01:59 PM

Nice one T!!!! :)

That's some good work there!

tlover 08-15-2007 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by orion_pax (Post 593)
Nice one T!!!! :)

That's some good work there!

Thanks Pax.
Keep your eye on the post - "EXPOSED -Celebrity superstar girls SHEMALES!"
For more shocking revelations in the future.:cool:;)

eliogabalo 08-17-2007 12:41 PM

Imagine Tyra Banks with a huge black cock ...

mykel73 08-18-2007 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eliogabalo (Post 725)
Imagine Tyra Banks with a huge black cock ...

:drool: That would be beautiful.

Rick_ 08-18-2007 10:34 PM

I,ll

I,ll expose some girls too,when i get my program

guest 08-21-2007 01:14 AM

you guys would go nuts if you saw the girls at my school.. i think of them with cocks ALL the time.. they're all so young and fucking curvey

eliogabalo 08-21-2007 10:08 AM

Condoleeza Rice...:D

mykel73 08-21-2007 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eliogabalo (Post 869)
Condoleeza Rice...:D

Ok my friend that is just wrong lol.

eliogabalo 08-22-2007 03:30 PM

The black girl of the All Saints is a beautiful panther, and i'm very sorry because she has not a cock between the legs.

ts_lover 08-23-2007 01:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eliogabalo (Post 932)
The black girl of the All Saints is a beautiful panther, and i'm very sorry because she has not a cock between the legs.

Sure she has no? ;)

hankhavelock 08-26-2007 10:40 AM

Hehe... good poll...

Eva Longoria with a cute lill hard on (not too big) would definitely be an improvement to an almost perfect woman...

Who else? Lucy Liu? Condaleezza Rice? (her dick is most likely already the biggest in THAT administration :-)) Oprah? :eek: Monica Levinsky? :censored:

I dunno...

eliogabalo 08-28-2007 06:42 AM

What about Gong Li ? ;)