Trans Ladyboy Forum

Trans Ladyboy Forum (http://forum.transladyboy.com//index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forum.transladyboy.com//forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   What About Masculine Women ? (http://forum.transladyboy.com//showthread.php?t=150)

eliogabalo 09-06-2007 09:03 AM

What About Masculine Women ?

I think many shemale-lovers feel attracted by ambiguity, and ambiguity is one ot the most exciting quality of many ladyboys. When i was a teen, i felt attracted by masculine women ( short dark hair, deep and low voice, strong and athletic body, dominating nature, etc.). I adore shemales, but in the second place i still place masculine women. They are the only women i find sexy ... but they need a strap-on dildo, and i want a real cock ... :D
Do you like masculine women ?

bonnybrai 09-06-2007 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eliogabalo (Post 1886)
I think many shemale-lovers feel attracted by ambiguity, and ambiguity is one ot the most exciting quality of many ladyboys. When i was a teen, i felt attracted by masculine women ( short dark hair, deep and low voice, strong and athletic body, dominating nature, etc.). I adore shemales, but in the second place i still place masculine women. They are the only women i find sexy ... but they need a strap-on dildo, and i want a real cock ... :D
Do you like masculine women ?

yes yes yes thats why i love condi

eliogabalo 09-06-2007 10:54 AM

I must admit Condy is very sexy ... i'd like to be dominated by her ... why hasn't she a cock ??? Sigh ...

hankhavelock 09-07-2007 12:22 AM

That would depend on how you define masculinity. If you think of tall, strong, Amazonian style ladies, then I'm in ;-)

fvillon1 09-07-2007 02:38 AM

I'm not a big fan of masculine women, I like TS women that look completely feminine with the exception of their cock of course. When it comes to women/TS women I say the more feminine the better.

samicon69 09-09-2007 05:43 PM

I don't want to offend anyone, but for me, a masculine ladyboy defeats the whole purpose of the exercise.

inadaze 09-09-2007 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by samicon69 (Post 2224)
I don't want to offend anyone, but for me, a masculine ladyboy defeats the whole purpose of the exercise.

I have to agree here. The hot shemales I like are usually brasilian or oriental and passable.

Out of curiosity, how do people feel about a transexual whos a cross dresser (with no surgery or hormones) who yet looks ladylike, and ferminine due to some inner spirit?

sekretter 09-09-2007 09:53 PM

I like feminine shemales and ladyboys, but when I see a masculine woman, or a girl who has slightly masculine facial features (such as a manly chin) but is otherwise good looking, it turns me on, such as "Morgan Webb" (sorta a video game celebrity, on the g4 channel, shes done some modeling for FHM I belive) she has a "manjaw" and she's really sexy... I know she isn't a tranny.. but she looks like she could be so that really turns me on :yes:

Excaliborg 09-13-2007 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hankhavelock (Post 1948)
That would depend on how you define masculinity. If you think of tall, strong, Amazonian style ladies, then I'm in ;-)

but of course monsieur havelock. amazonian beauties are tasty.

eliogabalo 09-13-2007 11:18 AM

Perhaps the best thing is a woman that seems a ladyboy ... :D

Tailia 10-02-2007 09:48 PM

Amazonian, yes. Bull dikey ... no. Sweet feminine flowers are the most attractive to me.

padeligne 10-03-2007 02:47 AM

masculine women are still females with a vagina, no prick and thus they have no attraction for me.
by the way, too many females that want to be 'the modern woman' think nowadays that they to have be masculine. why can't they do what they are made for?

twistedone 10-05-2007 09:00 AM

I saw a picture the other day of a black Domme shemale bodybuilder. Gawd she was hot.

And one of the things she enjoyed was wrestling. Mmmmm....just imagine all the possibilies.

Excuse me, cold shower time. :D

georgedemesa 10-05-2007 12:15 PM

I get turn off by a masculine female or shemales

twistedone 10-06-2007 08:31 AM

I really don't get turned on by female bodybuilders either, but at the same time, this shemale is a Domme, and I love Shemale Dommes. ;)

floydthebarber 10-06-2007 06:18 PM

No masculine please

The more feminine the better. That's what does with T-Girls for me. Completely female looking except for where it counts. Gimme feminine every time. ;)

BlueRaven88 10-11-2007 09:51 AM

nope im only turned on by femininity thats why shemales are for me - they are very feminine and still have a fun stick :D

cucumber 10-11-2007 06:51 PM

Masculine... Nah.

Makes me think of big hands and feet... :no:

Wlomeyer 10-14-2007 09:50 PM

I love maculine women, I've never seen a shemale bodybuilder tough, that would be insanely hot!

Shemlover 10-25-2007 06:59 AM

As long as they're not the bodybuilder type I'd like it yes,.. I like it when they still have some masculine facial and body feautures. I love looking at a tranny where you just know she's gonna get a nice cock out of her pants. And I get so turned on from some shemale movies, where you can hear her deep low voice when they get fucked.

jimudon 10-26-2007 01:26 PM

Why have fish when you can have meat!

:no: Don't have a use for a "real girl" in any form. How can you play without a joystick!:coupling:

mobiryder 10-29-2007 02:23 PM

i have a thing for 'toms', or thai bull dykes... small, young, cute ones... i used to bang this Tom and her hot, slender hooker GF at the same time and i'd cum on the Tom's feet every time... they thought it was funny, and so did i until i realized i had to cough up $180 for their services heh all well worth it though

kraken111 07-18-2008 11:43 PM

Muscular women in my opinion are like midgets. Small and retarded!!!:coupling::inlove:

twistedone 07-19-2008 01:37 PM

I get aroused with the idea of a masculine woman.

Couldn't think of anything more fun than getting into a (losing) wrestling match with one, where the winner takes all. ;):coupling:

Big_Willie 07-20-2008 12:15 AM

7 Attachment(s)
Yeah, I love muscular women too. :turnon: :inlove: Here are a few pictures of a Hungarian beauty. :turnon:

sowman 07-20-2008 01:29 PM

oh yeah, i love muscular women as long as they are still Femanen.

hankhavelock 07-21-2008 08:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inadaze (Post 2228)
I have to agree here. The hot shemales I like are usually brasilian or oriental and passable.

Out of curiosity, how do people feel about a transexual whos a cross dresser (with no surgery or hormones) who yet looks ladylike, and ferminine due to some inner spirit?

This is actually an interesting thread dealing with the basics of attraction. What IS it really that attracts us to transsexual women?

I've heard my share of explanations - all of them made sense, actually. But it all boils down to the fact that I guess I really don't know - and in some sense I've given up trying to find a rationale for my attraction that is becoming stronger and stronger.

I ADORE the super feminine little goddesses as much as I fall for the tall, imposing and I guess slightly more masculine beauties. There is a certain threshold, though - I know that from my sexual encounters with the socalled femboys or sissy guys or what ever the term. I've had encounters with otherwise cute feminine guys where I just had to admit that that was not working for me.

And I guess that would be the same for me with cisgendered women (that is if I pursued them which I don't really do any longer). A good old lesbian type manly cisgendered woman would probably turn me on about as little as a good old manly man... how ever, the masculine (not MANLY) qualities that I refer to as "Amazonian" are a wonderful "spice" and perfectly match her femininity. This CAN be connected with BDSM (she is strong and dominant), but actually not really. I've met the sweetest and most almost timid Amazonian transsexual women - and I'm still VERY easy to "befriend" :-)

In the end I still believe that there are aspects of bisexuality in our attraction to transsexual women - but I cannot guarantee it. And as I believe I've claimed before, a penis on a transsexual woman is to me not a symbol of manhood - it's as much a symbol of femininity!

That's my story and I'll stick to it :-)

Peace!

H

trannycrazy 09-13-2008 03:59 AM

I do have a thing for female bodybuilders, Denise Masino, especially.

Pencelli 09-30-2008 03:08 PM

You're onto something here..! . yes i do like masculine women. Tall, slender and athletic with short hair. And am I the only one to like the idea of her fucking a pretty fem boy with a strap on ?

Hieronymus 09-30-2008 08:51 PM

Masculine women don't turn me on any more than men do. Femininity is what makes my pants tight.

cockluva 10-01-2008 04:06 AM

i have a major thing for some female bodybuilders, Colette Nelson, Yaxeni Oriquen, Denise Masino, Yvette Bova, Betty Viana,:turnon::turnon::turnon: I'd like to worship their feet, I still think they're quite feminine though, in a sexy amazonian way.:respect:

just102 10-01-2008 08:52 AM

love the muscle gals!!

and their big clits too!!!!

CuriousJim 10-01-2008 09:13 AM

If you like masculine women, check out this year's "American Gladiators".

I'm not sure whether to be aroused or affraid of those chicks! ;)

lap_top27 10-02-2008 07:03 AM

i adore masculine , athelitic women
it's a huge turn on for me

oldr4older 10-02-2008 07:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shemlover (Post 6535)
As long as they're not the bodybuilder type I'd like it yes,.. I like it when they still have some masculine facial and body feautures. I love looking at a tranny where you just know she's gonna get a nice cock out of her pants. And I get so turned on from some shemale movies, where you can hear her deep low voice when they get fucked.

SHEMLOVER - I am with you on the beuty of when she first pulls her love tool out of her pants. this is the most exciting of all moments

femuscle 03-06-2019 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by twistedone (Post 30927)
I get aroused with the idea of a masculine woman.

Couldn't think of anything more fun than getting into a (losing) wrestling match with one, where the winner takes all. ;):coupling:

Me too. Athletic shemale or a kickboxer ladyboy are the best

Boner 03-06-2019 05:54 PM

Femininity is what turns me on. Styled hair, pretty make up and clothes, is what I like. But powerful amazons have always turned me on!:heart:

TrannyFan88 03-09-2019 11:18 PM

1 Attachment(s)
any takers ? :yes:

paladin68 08-05-2020 02:33 PM

I love their giant clits. I could lick those for hours.