Trans Ladyboy Forum

Trans Ladyboy Forum (http://forum.transladyboy.com//index.php)
-   Travelling (http://forum.transladyboy.com//forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Singapore trip (http://forum.transladyboy.com//showthread.php?t=17931)

pauladunbar 06-05-2015 01:01 AM

Singapore trip

I have recently obtained a new passport which shows the words "trans gender" in the space for sex and usually reserved for Male/Female. Also, there was a very unflattering picture of me. Typical passport.

I was dressed in a knee length blue dress made from a light weight clinging cotton material. Beneath I wore a small Bra and sheer pantyhose and low healed white shoes.

Non of the officials seemed to notice I was a man, which was surprising to me. There was no sniggering and pointing, which I expected.

I love Asian food and spent most of my time sampling various restaurants and traveling through to Penang.

Malaysia is a beautiful country and I loved every minute of my trip.

On my final night I went to a cabaret which I was surprised to learn was provided by a company comprising trans gendered performers most of whom, were men/boys and as good looking as the Malay women.

After the show,some of the performers visited the tables and to my surprise exposed themselves offering sex or a solo performances for what was only a few Malay Dollars. The boy who sat at my table did not seem to take my refusal and proceeded to masturbate Within seconds he spurted a great load onto the floor between our chairs. He got up leaned over kissed me on the cheek and said "Thank you - I needed that. First time for a week" I knew exactly how he felt, but not about to agree with him. He left without money but no doubt relief was his reward.

I could not believe what I witnessed, but on the way to my hotel the taxi driver asked if I liked the show. He said the performers were from Thailand and had produced a lot of complaints.

In Thailand that is a usual night out, but not so in Malaya. However the food was excellent and I must go to Singapore again soon. My next trip will be to Thailand and Japan.

Paula Dunbar

virtualflowe 06-05-2015 08:00 AM

Where was the cabaret?

I will be travelling to Malaysia soon - where in Malaysia is the cabaret you talk about?

pauladunbar 06-07-2015 08:18 AM

Singapore trip

The show is now back in Thailand. The show was only in Singapore for two weeks. I found the show by accident. I thought I was dining at a night club with a cabaret and it was in a Hotel about ten floors up near to Raffles Hotel.

Singapore is not known as a place where sex shows are an every night performance. I am sure some exist, but not well published
Taxi drivers are the best source for entertainment and for a tip will find girls and boys for you.

Shopping was excellent and one store, at a taxi drivers advice actually catered for transsexuals. I could take you there, but have forgotten the Store name and address.

Paula Dunbar

Bisatinlover 06-07-2015 09:07 AM

Singapore

The Orchard Towers, Crazy Horse Saloon has many transgendered folks working there and there is a specific area where prostitution is tolerated. I know several Filipino T-girls that have spent time working in Singapore.

pauladunbar 06-09-2015 07:34 AM

Singapore trip

Thanks for the information about Orchard Towers in Singapore. I will be visiting Singapore again in August. However, my stay will be short as it is a stop over on the way to Thailand and Hong Kong.

Paula