Trans Ladyboy Forum

Trans Ladyboy Forum (http://forum.transladyboy.com//index.php)
-   Member Introductions and Pictures (http://forum.transladyboy.com//forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Thought I'd do a bit of camwhoring.... (http://forum.transladyboy.com//showthread.php?t=11390)

ThirdEyeGirl 06-09-2011 09:41 PM

Thought I'd do a bit of camwhoring....

3 Attachment(s)
To see how the waters fair up in here. :p

These are some of my most recent pix.

Would like all your opinions :D

eugene643 06-10-2011 01:59 AM

Gorgeous! Would love to suck your cock.

jimsfishn2002 06-10-2011 07:12 AM

you are sexy nice face nice body would definitely like to get
get down both sides :coupling:

ThirdEyeGirl 06-10-2011 07:34 AM

Meh.... I'm just your tranny next door type of girl. :confused: Nothing special.

tikatika 06-10-2011 12:38 PM

awesome transition :respect:

connie 06-10-2011 10:08 PM

very attractive

Very nice, love your breast and nipples, very sweet behind and that cock, nice. Love those glasses and what a nice smile, you look like a hipster girl, if you forgive the comparision. I am sorry that this is all physical, but I figured that is what it is supposed to be, and since I don't know you any other way, I have to say, what a wonderful physical you are. Kisses and more, Connie

bernybudmon 06-10-2011 11:36 PM

mmmmmmm

cant stop staring at you naked :turnon::turnon::turnon::turnon:

aussie ben 06-11-2011 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThirdEyeGirl (Post 187705)

i think you are gorgeous, i love the girl next door look, you do it for me , yum

CuriousMattUK 06-11-2011 06:42 PM

Pretty photos :)

I particularly like the third one :respect: x

ThirdEyeGirl 06-12-2011 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eugene643 (Post 187716)
Gorgeous! Would love to suck your cock.

Sorry... Don't really enjoy that. :/

Quote:

Originally Posted by jimsfishn2002 (Post 187723)
you are sexy nice face nice body would definitely like to get
get down both sides :coupling:

What do you mean by "down both sides"?:confused:

Quote:

Originally Posted by tikatika (Post 187736)
awesome transition :respect:

Thank you. :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by connie (Post 187789)
Very nice, love your breast and nipples, very sweet behind and that cock, nice. Love those glasses and what a nice smile, you look like a hipster girl, if you forgive the comparision. I am sorry that this is all physical, but I figured that is what it is supposed to be, and since I don't know you any other way, I have to say, what a wonderful physical you are. Kisses and more, Connie

Nope not a hipster chick. I don't really fit into any catagory. I'm just me. :p

Quote:

Originally Posted by bernybudmon (Post 187794)
cant stop staring at you naked :turnon::turnon::turnon::turnon:

Thank you I guess. O.o lol

Quote:

Originally Posted by aussie ben (Post 187851)
i think you are gorgeous, i love the girl next door look, you do it for me , yum

Cool. :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by CuriousMattUK (Post 187873)
Pretty photos :)

I particularly like the third one :respect: x

And why do you like the third one best?

bigd631 06-12-2011 02:24 PM

Hey love your photos here and love chatting with you on cam4 hope to see you soon :)

CuriousMattUK 06-12-2011 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThirdEyeGirl (Post 187923)
And why do you like the third one best?

I genuinely like them all but my personal opinion is that the third is the most feminine :)

ThirdEyeGirl 06-12-2011 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CuriousMattUK (Post 187939)
I genuinely like them all but my personal opinion is that the third is the most feminine :)

Haha... So you like that one because my posture and the angle make me appears more feminine? :confused:

Feel free to elaborate. I would like to know the reasoning behind it. :D

CuriousMattUK 06-12-2011 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThirdEyeGirl (Post 187942)
Haha... So you like that one because my posture and the angle make me appears more feminine? :confused:

Feel free to elaborate. I would like to know the reasoning behind it. :D

I think it probably does relate directly to your angle and posture other than that I haven't really got a reason other than I like all 3 images and that's my favourite :respect:

ThirdEyeGirl 06-12-2011 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CuriousMattUK (Post 187944)
I think it probably does relate directly to your angle and posture other than that I haven't really got a reason other than I like all 3 images and that's my favourite :respect:

Ok... cool. Perception does make a difference. I mean I do see how that last one is more feminine looking. :)

CuriousMattUK 06-12-2011 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThirdEyeGirl (Post 187947)
Ok... cool. Perception does make a difference. I mean I do see how that last one is more feminine looking. :)

:respect:

You have an excellent looking body in general. Quite slender and a nice cock dangling there.

Nice talking to you too :)

ThirdEyeGirl 06-12-2011 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CuriousMattUK (Post 187948)
:respect:

You have an excellent looking body in general. Quite slender and a nice cock dangling there.

Nice talking to you too :)

Well for the first pic... I was trying for full erection. But that was the best I could do without someone there. (Autogynephilia my ass :p)

The second pic was to try and show off my ass abit (the best I could manage through the mirror). Though in my own opinion my butt could use some more tone. :p

And the third was just me with my normal posture and state of arousal.

CuriousMattUK 06-12-2011 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThirdEyeGirl (Post 187951)
Well for the first pic... I was trying for full erection. But that was the best I could do without someone there. (Autogynephilia my ass :p)

The second pic was to try and show off my ass abit (the best I could manage through the mirror). Though in my own opinion my butt could use some more tone. :p

And the third was just me with my normal posture and state of arousal.

:)

I checked out your profile on a website I'm pretty sure I cannot name here and I have to say that your butt is excellently toned already :p

You have made a fantastic transition (I'm sure this can be said for most if not all t-girls) but I thought I'd state it anyway.

ThirdEyeGirl 06-12-2011 08:30 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by CuriousMattUK (Post 187952)
:)

I checked out your profile on a website I'm pretty sure I cannot name here and I have to say that your butt is excellently toned already :p

You have made a fantastic transition (I'm sure this can be said for most if not all t-girls) but I thought I'd state it anyway.

Well thank you... and yes I do have my pix on a few other sites. And cam on another.... but mainly for chat... rarely do I actually do a show per say.

The sad thing is (witch I've mentioned in another thread), I got cut off of my meds for three months because of a misunderstanding with my old Dr (have new Dr. and back on my meds now. :D).
Witch caused my boobs to shrink. :(

I've added two pix for refferance. The first being the most recent I took before the loss of meds, and the second being my most recent.

tgirlass 06-13-2011 05:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThirdEyeGirl (Post 187951)

Well me & my toung would love to help you & your ass with that. I would love to see you on all 4 with your honey hole spread wide and ready for a tounging. Yum

pbr_42069 06-17-2011 03:37 AM

Hey ThirdEyeGirl, just wanted to say I'm sorry to hear youve had a misunderstanding with your Dr. but I think both of your breast shots are really sexy and hot! I really dig ur style. Its alluring, somewhat mysterious, seemingly innocent, but with a sexy wild side! keep it up! :respect:

Quote:

Originally Posted by ;187956
Well thank you... and yes I do have my pix on a few other sites. And cam on another.... but mainly for chat... rarely do I actually do ashow per say.

The sad thing is (witch I've mentioned in another thread), I got cut off of my meds for three months because of a misunderstanding with my old Dr (have new Dr. and back on my meds now. :D).
Witch caused my boobs to shrink. :(

I've added two pix for refferance. The first being the most recent I took before the loss of meds, and the second being my most recent.

ThirdEyeGirl 06-17-2011 08:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pbr_42069 (Post 188405)
Hey ThirdEyeGirl, just wanted to say I'm sorry to hear youve had a misunderstanding with your Dr. but I think both of your breast shots are really sexy and hot! I really dig ur style. Its alluring, somewhat mysterious, seemingly innocent, but with a sexy wild side! keep it up! :respect:

Well ty :D

And of coarse I'll keep it up... I'm just me being me. :p

ThirdEyeGirl 09-06-2011 01:46 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by ThirdEyeGirl (Post 187956)

Thought I'd share an update on my boobage progress after getting back on my meds. :)

Still not back to my former glory... But they did take a year to grow in the first place. I've only been back on my meds for three months now.

jizzfactory 09-14-2011 12:37 AM

You're a hot babe! :P

leecherx 09-26-2011 01:09 PM

hot babe indeed 2 thumbs up

ThirdEyeGirl 09-26-2011 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jizzfactory (Post 196490)
You're a hot babe! :P

Quote:

Originally Posted by leecherx (Post 197549)
hot babe indeed 2 thumbs up

Yeah... I don't agree.

ThirdEyeGirl 03-16-2012 05:35 PM

If anyone is interested. I'll be on cam4 here in about 30 mins. :)
www.cam4.com/thirdeyegirl

pbr_42069 03-18-2012 07:54 AM

Damn! I missed the show!

Woulda loved to see you on cam! Bet you looked amazing!:inlove:

ThirdEyeGirl 03-18-2012 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pbr_42069 (Post 209833)
Woulda loved to see you on cam! Bet you looked amazing!:inlove:

Well you and everyone else can follow me on twitter. "Thirdeyegirl", cause all I use that for is to tell people when I'm going on cam. :p

curiousguy221 07-16-2012 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThirdEyeGirl (Post 187705)

you're really quite lovely

ThirdEyeGirl 07-17-2012 03:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by curiousguy221 (Post 218478)
you're really quite lovely

Thank you, I'm sure my bf agrees with you. :p hehe

bigboy4012 07-17-2012 12:39 PM

As people have said above, you look really nice. I like your cock, looks really cute! ;)

curiousguy221 07-17-2012 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThirdEyeGirl (Post 218507)
Thank you, I'm sure my bf agrees with you. :p hehe

i would hope so.

ThirdEyeGirl 07-17-2012 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigboy4012 (Post 218529)
As people have said above, you look really nice. I like your cock, looks really cute! ;)

What is it exactly about my cock that makes it cute in your eyes? :p

Quote:

Originally Posted by curiousguy221 (Post 218530)
i would hope so.

Well if he didn't, I hardly would believe he'd stay my bf. :p

bigboy4012 07-18-2012 01:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThirdEyeGirl (Post 218552)
What is it exactly about my cock that makes it cute in your eyes? :p

Hmm, not quite sure. Perhaps cute was the wrong word. But it does look really nice! Its because its not the biggest cock seen on this forum, but it has a look of eagerness in it's erect state in the photos. If it were an animal, I think it would be a small puppy sitting up and begging for attention! Looks great either way, how about some closeups?

ThirdEyeGirl 07-18-2012 09:06 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by bigboy4012 (Post 218571)
Hmm, not quite sure. Perhaps cute was the wrong word. But it does look really nice! Its because its not the biggest cock seen on this forum, but it has a look of eagerness in it's erect state in the photos. If it were an animal, I think it would be a small puppy sitting up and begging for attention! Looks great either way, how about some closeups?

Lols... Yeah I suppose I could share some close ups. :p

bigboy4012 07-18-2012 01:35 PM

Very nice, thanks. I love your upward curve when hard!

jmadaf 07-19-2012 12:26 PM

Hottie

You are so sexy, cute:inlove: love your nipples, and your cock is amazingly sweet:turnon: would love to suck:yes: I'll just call you Hottie!!:kiss:

ThirdEyeGirl 07-19-2012 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigboy4012 (Post 218598)
Very nice, thanks. I love your upward curve when hard!

Quote:

Originally Posted by jmadaf (Post 218704)
You are so sexy, cute:inlove: love your nipples, and your cock is amazingly sweet:turnon: would love to suck:yes: I'll just call you Hottie!!:kiss:

Thank you both. :blush: