Trans Ladyboy Forum

Trans Ladyboy Forum (http://forum.transladyboy.com//index.php)
-   Chat About Shemales (http://forum.transladyboy.com//forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   The QUEEN SHEMALE the SEXIEST of them all!! Your Votes! (http://forum.transladyboy.com//showthread.php?t=770)

tlover 01-18-2008 06:26 PM

The QUEEN SHEMALE the SEXIEST of them all!! Your Votes!

14 Attachment(s)
I made a list of the most popular shemales and narrowed it down to 14.
Thees tgirls seem to be the most popular and all over the net and on this forum always mentioned as the most beautiful and sexiest, the ones most of us would like to bed
So out of thees 14 famous shemales who do you think is number one, the sexiest.
Who will be the miss tworld, queen of the shemales.

TSLuva 01-18-2008 09:27 PM

If I was a judge there would be three catagories: Most passable,swimsuit & the dick you would most like to tickle your tonsils.
Therefore Bianca Freire would take 1st with Adriana Rodrigues a extremely close 2nd.:yes:

bluevelvet 69 01-18-2008 10:30 PM

Adriana Rodrigues is my favorite because she looks so horny :)

SSL 01-19-2008 01:40 AM

Glad to see Bianca is winning by all means so far :)

was a bit surprised to see noone voting Sasha. Even tlover himself :)

SweetCharmer 01-19-2008 01:46 AM

to me vanity is a great 1st but Gia Darling and danielle fox are close second mmmm mmmmm:respect:

inadaze 01-19-2008 02:07 AM

I voted Danielle Foxxx. Shes just so filthy and perverted in her attitude. In addition to being passable and hot her personality is such a fucking turn on.

SexyBoy 01-19-2008 02:59 AM

Sasha,she does it for me plain and simple.....extremely HOT.

tlover 01-19-2008 05:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shemale Sex Lover (Post 12528)
Glad to see Bianca is winning by all means so far :)

was a bit surprised to see noone voting Sasha. Even tlover himself :)

I was trying to be imparcial, didn't want to influence the early voting in any way.
Anyway iv done it now SASHA is my tgirl beauty queen.
Come on Sasha :inlove:- SASHA-SASHA-SASHA-SASHA-SASHA-SASHA-SASHA!!!!!!:D:D

Arato 01-19-2008 07:06 AM

Sasha :drool: O MY O BOY O YES YES YES ok Im good:p

BlueRaven88 01-19-2008 07:48 AM

you bastard you left out allanah starr! shes my pick

tlover 01-19-2008 08:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueRaven88 (Post 12548)
you bastard you left out allanah starr! shes my pick

I know that's why i left her out!:D:D

No seriously i would have put her in along with about ten others, but the vote list only allows up to 15 choices so i had to whittle it down, and there were casualty's among the slightly less popular.
Apologies to everyone who's sexiest tgirl is not in the list.
Blame our leader SSL of too short a poll list.:D

TXguy4ever 01-19-2008 10:15 AM

well since alejandra and allanah starr are not on the list it was not hard to pick my other favorite, adriana rodrigues!!!

shemaledicklover 01-19-2008 02:28 PM

shemaledicklover

Quote:

Originally Posted by tlover (Post 12475)
Thees tgirls seem to be the most popular and all over the net and on this forum always mentioned as the most beautiful and sexiest, the ones most of us would like to bed

they are all great. i like sasha . beautiful and sexy .:inlove::inlove::drool::yes:

mykel73 01-19-2008 05:45 PM

This was almost impossible for me but I went with Kalena Rios

luvasianlb 01-19-2008 06:53 PM

You had some great choices there, I picked Areeya from your list. However my two favorites were not on your list: Mickey and Moo. These two are among the most feminine-looking ladyboys I have seen. And of course I have a preference for the asian girls anyway.

On your list I would rank them like this:
1. Areeya, 2. Amy, 3. Mint, 4. Kalena, 5. Bianca, 6. Gabriella, 7. Adriana, 8. Nancy, 9. Sasha, 10. Vanity, 11. Carla, 12. Carmen, 13. Danielle, 14. Gia

zzr1100 01-19-2008 10:37 PM

Well i've finally made up my mind and gone for Amy she look's soooo cute in that pic

boondox 01-20-2008 01:20 AM

My vote has to be Vanity. Plus Adriana looks like a person i knew back in school o.o

Leeya 01-20-2008 03:04 AM

Kalena and Areeya were my top two choices... But Areeya gets my vote... :inlove:

tlover 01-20-2008 07:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TSLuva (Post 12494)
If I was a judge there would be three catagories: Most passable,swimsuit & the dick you would most like to tickle your tonsils.
Therefore Bianca Freire would take 1st with Adriana Rodrigues a extremely close 2nd.:yes:

That would have been a good idea but difficult and complicated to implement.
Maybe we could do something similar in a different post.
Be hard to find them all in swimsuits though but that would be great to see.:yes:
Has anyone out there got swimsuit pics of thees beauties?
We could have a think on it.

For me tickling my tonsils with their lovely big cocks would be - sasha 1st adriana 2nd and danielle 3rd, Now line up in a orderly fashion pleases ladies, one at a time, i have to make sure Ive judged it right.:drool:

knight 01-20-2008 10:20 AM

My vote goes to Sasha, remember people a vote for Sasha is a vote for truth, justice and one really sexy shemale.:lol:

adahn 01-20-2008 11:00 AM

I vote Areeya

ila 01-20-2008 12:39 PM

I voted for Amy. She is the sexiest and most beautiful of all of them.

TSLuva 01-20-2008 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tlover (Post 12615)
That would have been a good idea but difficult and complicated to implement.
Maybe we could do something similar in a different post.
Be hard to find them all in swimsuits though but that would be great to see.:yes:
Has anyone out there got swimsuit pics of thees beauties?
We could have a think on it.

For me tickling my tonsils with their lovely big cocks would be - sasha 1st adriana 2nd and danielle 3rd, Now line up in a orderly fashion pleases ladies, one at a time, i have to make sure Ive judged it right.:drool:

:lol:

Now that would be a line up to appreciate, I don't think it would stay orderly for long though:D

tlover 01-20-2008 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TSLuva (Post 12641)
:lol:

Now that would be a line up to appreciate, I don't think it would stay orderly for long though:D

Probably not, i imagine id end up with Sasha's cock up my arse and both Bianca and Danielle's cocks in my mouth:coupling::drool::no:

Its hard work being a shemale beauty queen judge, and we dont even get paid.:no:

Still its got to be done.
So lets get judging guys, any more volunteers out there.....?

Big love shemale 01-20-2008 05:33 PM

Well on the ballot, such as this

I find many of them occupy the first and second positions

I find that
ADRIANA RODRIGUES & DANNIEL FOXXX
In the forefront

Further Monday
NANCY & AREEYA
In second place

I find with these four in the first :)

thanks

TSLuva 01-20-2008 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tlover (Post 12648)
Probably not, i imagine id end up with Sasha's cock up my arse and both Bianca and Danielle's cocks in my mouth:coupling::drool::no:

Its hard work being a shemale beauty queen judge, and we dont even get paid.:no:

Still its got to be done.
So lets get judging guys, any more volunteers out there.....?

With the great line up you have picked I think you would be paying an entry fee to be a judge, not expecting payment:D:D:lol::coupling:

rollon 01-21-2008 03:26 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Mine is Amy, but have looked at some russian ladys olso..they are almost more sexy than amy

hope its ok I share two photos of them??

tlover 01-22-2008 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rollon (Post 12734)
Mine is Amy, but have looked at some russian ladys olso..they are almost more sexy than amy

hope its ok I share two photos of them??

No problem, ive seen the first pic before very sexy, haven't seen the second one before, that is incredibly sexy, ooh yes!:yes:
There both a bit strange though almost doll like, but sill very sexy.
Thanks roll.

Ogryn1313 01-22-2008 09:58 PM

Hands down....

and wrapped tightly around her cock...the winner is Bianca in my opinion. That photo set of her in white down on the beach says it all. Genetic girls would be jealous of her beauty!

royksopp 01-23-2008 10:14 AM

go miss.foxxx. She is getting srs though

tlover 01-23-2008 03:56 PM

Looks like Areeya will eventually be crowned queen of shemales, never expected that, :confused: though she is a very sexy tgirl.

Colin3488 01-25-2008 05:25 PM

From the list supplied "ADRIANA RODRIGUES". I must admite I did not know of her before visiting this thread.

Leeya 01-25-2008 06:39 PM

Areeya is still leading :yes:

justusthetgirllovr 01-25-2008 10:09 PM

No matter who wins, My vote will always lie with Sasha!

Jayshawn! 01-26-2008 01:32 AM

good 1

im mean Mint looks good and we all kno she has a beatiful cock butr Areeya just looks better Mints really skinny 2

rtorbor89 01-26-2008 08:39 AM

how have more of you not voted for carmen cruz! i guess i have a thing for blondes

Nikki 01-26-2008 12:36 PM

I just voted for vanity :)

tlover 01-26-2008 08:12 PM

Anyone for Nancy?

Poor Nancy! does no one think shes sexy, not one vote.
Personally i think shes cute, very pretty, slim bod and what a beautiful fat curvy cock, very sexy.
Id just love to suck that big thick curvy dick, of course one major problem -Nancy has no tits, a bit of a disaster, shame!
But what about you fem boy lovers, you no like?
If Nancy had tits she would be very high on my list of tgirl faves.
Theres good news thou (and bad) Nancy has since aquired some lovely tits, sorry no pics.
Unfortunately the bad news is she has now got rid of that delisous fat cock and turned it into a pussy, that's an even bigger disaster.
Big shame!:no: I no like fake pussy.:no:

diana 01-26-2008 09:13 PM

Bugging question...

I mean not offense, but do only gays like trannys?

TSLuva 01-26-2008 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by diana (Post 13238)

I for one am not gay & if you read some more threads you will probably find 99% of the guys in this forum don't find men attractive:yes:

diana 01-26-2008 09:54 PM

THANKS!:respect:

TSLuva 01-26-2008 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by diana (Post 13241)
THANKS!:respect:

So are you a female or have you taken the name of a TGirl you like? :yes:

tlover 01-27-2008 06:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by diana (Post 13238)

Quote:

Originally Posted by TSLuva (Post 13239)
I for one am not gay & if you read some more threads you will probably find 99% of the guys in this forum don't find men attractive:yes:

I agree with that, if your really interested just read some of the posts you will find most of the guys are not into guys at all but are into femininity in a big way.

connetto 01-27-2008 07:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tlover (Post 12475)

Beautiful!!!!:inlove:

Jpone 01-29-2008 04:41 AM

Areeya gets my vote every time, but given the chance I would have voted for all of them as they are all top class ladies:yes:

shemalesgetmehard 01-29-2008 05:00 AM

Fuck, they all look sexy, not too fussed on Nancy though, her tits are too small for my liking, but i think you forgot to include Allanah Starr and Barbie Woods

tlover 01-29-2008 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shemalesgetmehard (Post 13504)
Fuck, they all look sexy, not too fussed on Nancy though, her tits are too small for my liking, but i think you forgot to include Allanah Starr and Barbie Woods

Well with hindsight i think i should have definitely put in Allanah starr in place of poor Nancy, as shes seems to be very popular with a lot of guys and Nancy is obviously not at all popular.
As ive said i had a limit of 15 votes so some had to loose out, just very difficult to pick who.
Don't supposes we could swap them around SSL?
Thought Nancy was quite a popular girl, i still think Nancy would have been very much in the running had she got some tits.

SSL 01-30-2008 12:28 AM

Yeah, makes sense to me. Poor unpopular Nancy has been replaced with Allanah. Now, with so many votes already on a poll it will be a hard task for her to catch up. ;)

tlover 01-30-2008 04:39 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shemale Sex Lover (Post 13582)
Yeah, makes sense to me. Poor unpopular Nancy has been replaced with Allanah. Now, with so many votes already on a poll it will be a hard task for her to catch up. ;)

Great thanks SSL gives her some chance of catch up.
We just need to replace Nancy's pic with one of Allanah..
Possibly this one..?:innocent:

ila 01-30-2008 05:30 PM

I can't believe that Amy didn't get more votes. She is stunningly gorgeous.