Trans Ladyboy Forum

Trans Ladyboy Forum (http://forum.transladyboy.com//index.php)
-   ID help needed (http://forum.transladyboy.com//forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   blonde i.d help please :) (http://forum.transladyboy.com//showthread.php?t=9273)

leftcoastguy 06-20-2010 11:47 PM

blonde i.d help please :)

dying to know who this blondie is:

h**p://galls.maniacpass.com/shemale-beauties/3cfts4/45d95/?id=newgals&pt=r

if anyone can help me get an i.d. i'd GREATLY appreciate it :turnon: :innocent:

ladyboyadmirer 06-24-2010 04:10 PM

pics please

Quote:

Originally Posted by leftcoastguy (Post 149883)
dying to know who this blondie is:

h**p://galls.maniacpass.com/shemale-beauties/3cfts4/45d95/?id=newgals&pt=r

if anyone can help me get an i.d. i'd GREATLY appreciate it :turnon: :innocent:

Any chance of posting pics please Leftcoastguy, I'm sure you would get a lot more response if you do.
Rgds Lba

leftcoastguy 06-25-2010 03:57 AM

i would post a pic but unfortunately i cant even find that. ive been looking all over and i'm having ZERO luck. :( sorry, i know the vid link isnt much help but its all i could find for now:respect:

ladyboyadmirer 06-25-2010 06:10 AM

vid pics

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by leftcoastguy (Post 150255)
i would post a pic but unfortunately i cant even find that. ive been looking all over and i'm having ZERO luck. :( sorry, i know the vid link isnt much help but its all i could find for now:respect:

I don't know her myself, but the guy is 'moaning' in Portuguese, so she is obviously Brazilian. Maybe some of the Brazilian fans will recognise her from these pics. Rgds & good luck

leftcoastguy 06-25-2010 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ladyboyadmirer (Post 150273)
I don't know her myself, but the guy is 'moaning' in Portuguese, so she is obviously Brazilian. Maybe some of the Brazilian fans will recognise her from these pics. Rgds & good luck

i think i saw her once a LONG time ago on a brazilian site so i think youre right on the brazilian call. i do know she has a pierced lower lip on the right side i think. hmmm, at least i know a nationallity to look under now haha. thanx LBA :)

tgirlass 06-26-2010 04:30 AM

I don't know who she is but I would love to get to know her vary well from top to bottom. She looks yummy!

leftcoastguy 07-01-2010 06:44 PM

her name is mia rivers. after alot of looking, i finally found her somewhere and found her name too so there we go. enjoy everyone :) MIA RIVERS :turnon:

ladyboyadmirer 07-02-2010 09:04 AM

well done

Quote:

Originally Posted by leftcoastguy (Post 150991)
her name is mia rivers. after alot of looking, i finally found her somewhere and found her name too so there we go. enjoy everyone :) MIA RIVERS :turnon:

Well done LCG, It's always nice to see success in this thread. Thanks for letting us know :respect: