Trans Ladyboy Forum

Trans Ladyboy Forum (http://forum.transladyboy.com//index.php)
-   Chat About Shemales (http://forum.transladyboy.com//forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   A major problem with shemale porn (http://forum.transladyboy.com//showthread.php?t=6618)

Sigma 09-09-2009 09:26 PM

A major problem with shemale porn
 
There is a major problem with the shemale porn business. There are very few shemale movies that are in English. Most sites and DVDs have movies from over seas and are in different languages. All forms of porn have non-English scenes but shemale porn is the most single type of porn with this happening. There are a lot of shemale porn sites but I found only 3 that make shemale porn in English.

I don't know about you, but I prefer my porn to only be in English. I know what is going on and what is being said. It is my fantasy. I do not fantasize about fucking someone who I have zero communication with.

johndowe 09-09-2009 11:02 PM

Hi there.

Non-english moans, how can you tell?

Ok, but seriously, only 3 english shemale sites???

You ARE kidding, right?

there are TOUGHSANDS if not HUNDREDS OF TOUGHSANDS of shemale sites, some free some pay, the pay ones are obviously better.

Start with the free ones, this one has lots of pics, and at the bottom has lots of links to more free sites, some specialise in videos 1-10 of 10-20 seconds long, some longer.

www.asiansexyshemales.com

How do you like them apples?

Don't forget to come back to comment on your discoveries, good or bad.

JohnDowe.

Jenae LaTorque 09-09-2009 11:21 PM

I think you can expect to see more in the future. If you look at the explosion in this area of porn with some of the big players like Hustler and Penthouse getting into this interest arena; then it won't be long before someone realizes how big the English speaking market is, and they will start to meet the demand.

Sigma 09-10-2009 07:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by johndowe (Post 105604)
Hi there.

Non-english moans, how can you tell?

Ok, but seriously, only 3 english shemale sites???

You ARE kidding, right?

there are TOUGHSANDS if not HUNDREDS OF TOUGHSANDS of shemale sites, some free some pay, the pay ones are obviously better.

Start with the free ones, this one has lots of pics, and at the bottom has lots of links to more free sites, some specialise in videos 1-10 of 10-20 seconds long, some longer.

How do you like them apples?

Don't forget to come back to comment on your discoveries, good or bad.

JohnDowe.

Maybe I should have been more clear. I am talking about the pay sites and companies who make the movies. I am not talking about the free stuff on the internet.

NCC-1701 09-10-2009 08:16 AM

I agree, when i watch something, its nice to know whats going on. I hope there is more stuff in the future, i really dont see why not :)

johndowe 09-10-2009 06:49 PM

Hi there.

Yup, clearer would have been better.


JohnDowe.

Tread 09-10-2009 08:21 PM

I don't think shemale porn is the most single type of porn with this happening. The more you go farer away from the usual western trend, the fewer you found something in English. The most porn is produced in the USA, but that does not mean they are the standard and everything else in another language have to be a rarity for few people.
For an example, Standard Mandarin is understood twice as often as English. Does that mean the mayor language in porn should be Standard Mandarin?

How can you call for them learning and speaking English? How about you learn another language to understand them?

Bionca 09-10-2009 09:00 PM

I agree, I like to understand what's going on. I think the simple fact is, Brazilian and Thai gals are the most common in porn and the costs of filming there are much lower than in the US. Like many things, economics is a major contributor.

rockabilly 09-10-2009 11:09 PM

I like to add my own dialogue MST3K style.

It is funny , watch w/ your gf and try it out. :lol:

desirouspussy 09-11-2009 04:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bionca (Post 105821)
I agree, I like to understand what's going on.

Me too, but that's very much a female kind of thing. Women like to see the events leading up to a steaming sexual scene with lots of foreplay.

I think men are on the whole primarily interested in the actual sucking and fucking. And with men being the main consumers of porn, things aren't likely to change in a hurry.

Diana

The_Void 09-11-2009 01:14 PM

To the above post, I must be a woman then, because I was just about to say that, for me, the sexiest part of a porn video is the build-up/seduction. An entire video of just "sucking and fucking" does nothing for me, I like that to come after some seduction and foreplay. Understanding the language is key to that - but, I must say, not essential. Often you can get the same sexy seduction from simple body language, and the best body language is always infinitely sexier than the actual dialogue.

Sigma 09-11-2009 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tread (Post 105812)
I don't think shemale porn is the most single type of porn with this happening. The more you go farer away from the usual western trend, the fewer you found something in English. The most porn is produced in the USA, but that does not mean they are the standard and everything else in another language have to be a rarity for few people.
For an example, Standard Mandarin is understood twice as often as English. Does that mean the mayor language in porn should be Standard Mandarin?

How can you call for them learning and speaking English? How about you learn another language to understand them?

No one is saying someone needs to learn and speak English. I understand if someone who is from another country. Most shemale porn is not film in the states. There are only a few companies who film shemale porn in the states. There are plenty of shemale pornstars who live in the states but they mostly film for the same companies.

Tread 09-11-2009 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sigma (Post 105913)
No one is saying someone needs to learn and speak English. I understand if someone who is from another country. Most shemale porn is not film in the states. There are only a few companies who film shemale porn in the states. There are plenty of shemale pornstars who live in the states but they mostly film for the same companies.

English isn't that common or important in South America or Asia, so many don't speak it or speak it bad. They would have to learn it to make porn in English. How should they get more English speaking Tgirls who do porn?
The most porn was meant as generally porn, not specific like shemale porn.
If Transwomen in porn (or generally) become more accepted and requested in western culture, they will do more in English. But as long as it is seen as kinky fetish, other counties will fill most of that niche, because producers can get a higher profit there.

Sigma 09-11-2009 08:53 PM

There are a lot of shemales who speak English. There are very few companies who will film those girls.

Tread 09-11-2009 10:08 PM

If there are a lot who speak English who do porn, the demand for it is not high enough.

Sigma 09-11-2009 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tread (Post 106029)
If there are a lot who speak English who do porn, the demand for it is not high enough.

That is not correct. There is demand for a lot of American Transsexuals such as Vanity, Jessica Host, Yasmin Lee, Foxxxy, etc. Go check out some other transsexual forums and most people will know the names of the American Transsexuals before anyone outside of the states.

Anything can have high demand and not produce. I have a few hobbies which many people enjoy. There are high demands for certain products, but the companies just ignore them.

Sigma 05-29-2010 11:41 PM

I know this topic is months old but I have something to say.

The more and more I look at shemale sites the more discrimination I see against American Shemales. Very few companies are will to shoot them. Most of these girls are more popular than the majority of foreign T-Girls. There is no way in hell that an unpassable foreign shemale should have more movies than someone like Vanity. It has noting to do with the girl being fore foreign. It just a fact that Vanity is extremely popular. Why do plenty of unknown girls have more scenes than Vanity? Kimber James has less scenes than plenty of unpopular or unknown foreign shemales.

Shemale Yum, Shemale Pornstar, Shemale Club, T-Girl Network, and TS Seduction are the main producers of English shemale porn. That is five sites out of hundreds of pay sites. That is huge!

Look at other types of porn. Most other types of porn are filmed in all languages and plenty of each language.

shadows 05-30-2010 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sigma (Post 147568)
I know this topic is months old but I have something to say.

The more and more I look at shemale sites the more discrimination I see against American Shemales. Very few companies are will to shoot them. Most of these girls are more popular than the majority of foreign T-Girls. There is no way in hell that an unpassable foreign shemale should have more movies than someone like Vanity. It has noting to do with the girl being fore foreign. It just a fact that Vanity is extremely popular. Why do plenty of unknown girls have more scenes than Vanity? Kimber James has less scenes than plenty of unpopular or unknown foreign shemales.

Shemale Yum, Shemale Pornstar, Shemale Club, T-Girl Network, and TS Seduction are the main producers of English shemale porn. That is five sites out of hundreds of pay sites. That is huge!

Look at other types of porn. Most other types of porn are filmed in all languages and plenty of each language.

Perhaps it comes down to cost? It could be that a model of Kimber James' (I'm just using her name as an example) stature would cost a company more money than some of the relatively unknown models from Brazil? I have no idea if this is the case or not, but it sounds plausible. Tom Cruise can command(or at least he could in his heyday) twenty million dollars to star in a movie, yet the studio could hire numerous lesser known actors for the same total price. Perhaps this is an example of something similar?

smc 05-30-2010 12:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sigma (Post 147568)
The more and more I look at shemale sites the more discrimination I see against American Shemales. Very few companies are will to shoot them. Most of these girls are more popular than the majority of foreign T-Girls. There is no way in hell that an unpassable foreign shemale should have more movies than someone like Vanity. It has noting to do with the girl being fore foreign. It just a fact that Vanity is extremely popular. Why do plenty of unknown girls have more scenes than Vanity? Kimber James has less scenes than plenty of unpopular or unknown foreign shemales.

Shemale Yum, Shemale Pornstar, Shemale Club, T-Girl Network, and TS Seduction are the main producers of English shemale porn. That is five sites out of hundreds of pay sites. That is huge!

Sigma, the world is bigger than America, as I'm sure you know. Producers make what their markets will bear and what their markets demand. Lots of paysite owners are not American or native speakers of English. Perhaps their interest in models from their own countries is thus understandable? It certainly isn't "discrimination." There's a lot of discrimination suffered in the world that makes what you call discrimination here pale in comparison.

Sigma 05-30-2010 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smc (Post 147573)
Sigma, the world is bigger than America, as I'm sure you know. Producers make what their markets will bear and what their markets demand. Lots of paysite owners are not American or native speakers of English. Perhaps their interest in models from their own countries is thus understandable? It certainly isn't "discrimination." There's a lot of discrimination suffered in the world that makes what you call discrimination here pale in comparison.

Demand.

American girls like Vanity, Wendy Williams, Yasmine Lee, Jessica Host, Bailey Jay(recently started hardcore), Foxxy, Kimber James, and many other American transsexuals are more in demand than the majority of foreign transsexual girls. So why do they still have very little content compared to many foreign transsexual girls?

I understand that they want to respect the demands of their own countries. Most counties are getting what they are demanding for in transsexual porn. However, American transsexual fans are not getting nearly as much as they are demanding for.

smc 05-30-2010 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sigma (Post 147616)
Most counties are getting what they are demanding for in transsexual porn. However, American transsexual fans are not getting nearly as much as they are demanding for.

And you know this based on what data? Econometric analyses of the market for transsexual pornography? A recent study of consumers that with results that have been released to the public? Or is it based on your own demand not being met to your personal satisfaction?

I mean, really, such generalizations are quite ridiculous. The porn industry is one of the most hugely successful in the entire world. I have absolutely no doubt that if the full demand for TS porn in the United States is not be being met, that some enterprising individual or firm is doing everything possible to capitalize on the latent market.

Tread 05-30-2010 05:01 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sigma (Post 147568)
Look at other types of porn. Most other types of porn are filmed in all languages and plenty of each language.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sigma (Post 147616)
Most counties are getting what they are demanding for in transsexual porn. However, American transsexual fans are not getting nearly as much as they are demanding for.

There are 193 countries and about 6500 languages.

And only the Americans don?t get what they demand. What an unfair world.

seanchai 05-30-2010 06:05 PM

Ok, I think I'm fairly qualified to answer this.
Shooting US TS models is difficult and expensive. Finding the models (and customers quickly get bored of the same faces) is somewhere difficult and when escorts get paid almost as much for a 1hr date than they do for a shoot, then it's hard to get them motivated. Why don't we pay them more? Because the budget, determined by the sales, just isn't there. Shooting in the US is fraught with other issues, legal ones, finding somewhere to shoot (added expenses), etc. also. Shemale Yum (and Grooby) are in an excellent position to get US models, that's why most of them start on one of our sites before you see them elsewhere AND the US models (or English speaking models) do return more money than the omnipotent, Brazilian ones. Grooby can do this, because as a company we have a unique set up of being in the industry for 14 yrs, having photographers across the US/Canada/UK and having a great reputation and branding. We also are into the scene and go to clubs and such.

Now, most companies are "corporate" types. They want to buy the content and churn it out on sites. We have some Brazilian sites which do very well and they run at a cheaper budget, the models all show on time and they will do whatever we want, for the camera. They do this because economically it's better for them, because they're in countries with different economies the pay they get (roughly 30-50% of what we pay US models) goes a lot further down there. So companies, without contacts find it easier to shoot there content there, to produce it cheaper and to get it onto their websites. They're not bothered about quality of English speaking as they are relying on numbers of people joining short-term, rather than companies like mine looking for long term repeat business.

Hope this answers your question somewhat.

Sigma 05-30-2010 07:01 PM

Your post is disappointing and not surprising. They go to Grooby's site for a start. However they do not have many other options. There is the Shemale Club, Devil's Films, TS Seduction, Shemale Pornstar, Shemale Yum, Black T-Girls, Shemale Strokers, and T-Girl Network. That is only 8 options.

In the large straight market you can find one girl on many exclusive websites. I am sure you can find a girl on over 20 exclusive websites. However Shemales there are only 8 options.

That is not much content at all. I have just over 100 English speaking scenes with stories and that is all of the exclusive ones released online. Devil Films however have not released at least 15 English speaking scenes online.

Fantasex 76 05-30-2010 10:12 PM

I voted I could personally careless especially since a majority of my favorite TS performers are from Brazil I never been disappointed with Joey Silvera Rogue Adventures video that was shot entirely in Brazil.:cool::respect:

tslust 06-01-2010 12:24 AM

I don't really care if the models can speak English, or not. Besidees moaning, kissing, and ass fucking is a language of its own.;):lol:

Skeggjold 06-09-2010 01:17 AM

I like the foreign languages. Porn-speak is so cheesy that not understanding the words actually makes it sexier, to me at least (Some Brazilian videos have subtitles - it's just as embarassingly bad as American porn).

My favourite is German, but there's not as much German-language tgirl porn as Portuguese, Spanish, English or even Italian, unfortunately.

Risquevania 06-09-2010 11:33 AM

There shouldn't be any dialog in the first place... not a fan of cheesy porn acting

rhythmic delivery 06-09-2010 07:47 PM

who cares about language, sex noises sound the same in every language.

Sigma 11-04-2010 08:07 PM

In recent months the very little amount of American Transsexual hardcore porn has dropped. Shemale Strokers have not filmed an American Tgirl in hardcore since May. Shemaleclub is on and off with American TS hardcore movies.

TS Seduction and Shemale Pornstar are the only two sites to relay on weekly for American Tgirl porn. That's not a lot of options and this provides very little variety.

The only good news is the tgirl network is adding more girls. However, there is no guarantee when a hardcore story scene will be made on the site.

ukprobodybuilder 11-06-2010 05:39 PM

There should definitely be more english speaking TS films without a doubt. Many seem to be Brazialian or Italian. You would think there would be more english TS wanting to make films.

morascodon 11-07-2010 12:28 AM

I completely agree. It woul be nice to understand the dialogue for a change...

TheSkronkDonkey 11-07-2010 04:42 AM

One of the strengths of TS porn -- in my humble opinion -- is the diversity on show. You'll frequently encounter girls and locales originating on multiple continents: specifically, Europe, Asia, North, South and Central America. Black is mixed with white. Asian with Brazilian. Russian with Latino. And so on. Show me a comparable diversity and intermingling in the world of "straight" porn. It's something I barely give conscious thought to most of the time, but it remains a firm fact, to me. Porn and equality don't exactly go together very well, but there is something to be said for the inclusivity of TS porn compared to other forms. Also, I don't know if it's just me, but I also love the different, well, *ahem*, moans and groans in different languages. I love that "aiiii" sound the best; I think it's fairly exclusive to porn from South and Central America. So goddamn sexy. So that means I also disagree with a prior assertion in this thread: I enjoy differences where others perceive none, much less enjoy. It would be nice to see more TS stuff from my neck of the woods (the UK), but I certainly don't mind foreign languages and all the goodness that comes with extra-UK, extra-English material. At the end of the day, the quick fix is subtitles, but I don't even require those in order to have a rollicking good time.

footluv777 11-07-2010 03:32 PM

I also would like more english shemale porn. I would also like to see more white shemales. I am not a racist and I think all are beautiful but it seems there is not as many white shemales.

MistressStevie 11-07-2010 07:14 PM

The other languages give me opportunity to learn! Always time to learn more tricks. -mS

tonywaits 11-07-2010 08:00 PM

All shemale porn is hot to me, I just wish all of it had subtitles so I could understand the dirty talk. :cool::cool:

Sigma 11-08-2010 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheSkronkDonkey (Post 163789)
One of the strengths of TS porn -- in my humble opinion -- is the diversity on show. You'll frequently encounter girls and locales originating on multiple continents: specifically, Europe, Asia, North, South and Central America. Black is mixed with white. Asian with Brazilian. Russian with Latino. And so on. Show me a comparable diversity and intermingling in the world of "straight" porn. It's something I barely give conscious thought to most of the time, but it remains a firm fact, to me. Porn and equality don't exactly go together very well, but there is something to be said for the inclusivity of TS porn compared to other forms. Also, I don't know if it's just me, but I also love the different, well, *ahem*, moans and groans in different languages. I love that "aiiii" sound the best; I think it's fairly exclusive to porn from South and Central America. So goddamn sexy. So that means I also disagree with a prior assertion in this thread: I enjoy differences where others perceive none, much less enjoy. It would be nice to see more TS stuff from my neck of the woods (the UK), but I certainly don't mind foreign languages and all the goodness that comes with extra-UK, extra-English material. At the end of the day, the quick fix is subtitles, but I don't even require those in order to have a rollicking good time.

Transsexual porn is very diverse. This is very true. However very few of these companies give American girls the time of day.

You don't know much about straight porn either. Straight porn is the ultimate diversity porn. Straight porn has American, Canadian, Asian, African, Hispanic, European, etc women in porn.

SweetCharmer 11-11-2010 03:28 AM

what I find kinda funny is that while like donkey said there isn't much UK shemale porn. in american there's a well known shemale porn star who's british. joanna jet. I really liked it when i was watching a DVD with her in it like one of the many "shemale strokers" and after hearing a load of american accents, her comes along and is really noticable.

prodigy32 11-12-2010 08:04 PM

I also would like more english shemale porn mostly for the whole fantasy element. My favorite type of straight porn involves the whole roleplay element that leads to the sex. shemale porn like that would be amazing to me.

blitzRage 11-12-2010 08:28 PM

Don't even bother with porn anymore....shit fucks with your brian seriously.

Riovacation 01-02-2011 05:53 AM

lol

The english language is so dominating anyway so it's great that there some area where it doesn't rule.

Trogdor 01-02-2011 02:51 PM

I only got one problem.

Make those camera men SHUT THE SMEGGIN' HELL UP!
I don't want to hear him talking, breathing heavy or groaning, or put his hand into the mix. Really ruins everything. :turnoff:

If you camera men think you are doing us some kinda favor by talking, well you're wrong. Shut up and just film.:rolleyes:

Anyone else agree with me?

Amy 01-02-2011 09:39 PM

More story, yes.

And cameramen shutting up, please. It ruins the atmosphere.

Trogdor 01-02-2011 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amy (Post 170085)
More story, yes.

And cameramen shutting up, please. It ruins the atmosphere.


Yep, also, I hate it when you can hear someone giving instructions...if this was a motion picture or a theater, you'd have people leaving.

I can live with stories, since more in a porn video can not act, even if their lives would have depended on it. :lol:

transmatic 01-09-2011 09:54 AM

i dont really understand what is the case? as far as china isn't roles the world of porn (so far ;) ) you can always get what you want using english.
speaking about videos i don't care what language uses chiquita or katoey. it's about international language of tender, desire, passion and sex. would it be so important for you how shemale from Mars will say "yeeeeah!" if she would be universally gorgeous? :-D

JaneCatherine 10-22-2017 02:48 PM

As I am a transwoman, I see really no issue here. Y'all just treat transwomen as objects, so what the heck do y'all care if they do not speak English. I don't see verbalization being a part of the gig. But men are visually orientated. So, leave it alone; those girls need to eat too. Jane:broken:

Gisker 11-19-2017 11:00 AM

There are shemale types and that to me is more important than the language. Japanese shemales don't look much like American ones and each are great.

Alis 11-24-2017 12:27 PM

never being bothered by shemales speaking other languages than English, so...
never thought of it earlier...

JaneCatherine 11-26-2017 10:11 PM

Language is not an issue
 
What is the issue here is the manner in which the transgender community is represented. It objectifies us and that precipitates into real life; even more so than other genres. It just makes it tough for and on girls like me, that live in a regular society. Men think, the reason I transition was to have sex with men. Not even close. I just have the need to add my two cents to this. Y'all be with joy, Jane

escierto 12-02-2017 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JaneCatherine (Post 268441)
What is the issue here is the manner in which the transgender community is represented. It objectifies us and that precipitates into real life; even more so than other genres. It just makes it tough for and on girls like me, that live in a regular society. Men think, the reason I transition was to have sex with men. Not even close. I just have the need to add my two cents to this. Y'all be with joy, Jane

I laughed when I read your comment that men think you transitioned so you could have sex with them. Oy vey! I am sure that you were not joking but it represents a very sad comment on men actually.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:41 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © Trans Ladyboy