Trans Ladyboy Forum

Trans Ladyboy Forum (http://forum.transladyboy.com//index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forum.transladyboy.com//forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Coulter In O Canada (http://forum.transladyboy.com//showthread.php?t=8589)

Talvenada 03-24-2010 04:06 PM

Coulter In O Canada

Our Canadian friends:

How do you like a taste of Americana?

Telling Muslims to not fly on airplanes? Use magic carpets? Camels?

Are there any CANADIAN posters who are for Ann?

TAL

shadows 03-24-2010 11:15 PM

I think she is a little off her rocker.:confused:

jimnaseum 03-25-2010 05:48 PM

The only other place I heard about Coulter getting booed off a Canadian campus was on O'Reilly, so I don;t think most people know what you're talking about, Tal.
For Good natured Rebublicans living in Montana or whatever, I can certainly see how conservative values make sense. Kind of like Ozzie and Harriet.
But Ann Coulter? That skank bitch is only in it for the money.

The Conquistador 03-25-2010 06:13 PM

Ann Coulter is hot but she is an annoying intolerable cunt. I'd still bone her right in the poop chute though.

Talvenada 03-25-2010 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAngryPostman (Post 139395)
Ann Coulter is hot but she is an annoying intolerable cunt. I'd still bone her right in the poop chute though.

ANGRY:

Can I have some of what you're smoking? Hot? That skinny-legged hog's got a bigger prick than you do.

TAL

Talvenada 03-25-2010 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jimnaseum (Post 139392)
The only other place I heard about Coulter getting booed off a Canadian campus was on O'Reilly, so I don;t think most people know what you're talking about, Tal.
For Good natured Rebublicans living in Montana or whatever, I can certainly see how conservative values make sense. Kind of like Ozzie and Harriet.
But Ann Coulter? That skank bitch is only in it for the money.

JIM:

There was a big commotion on campus for and against, nice sound bites (travel by magic carpet or camel) for TV, and protests that should have been in the news up there.

TAL

The Conquistador 03-26-2010 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Talvenada (Post 139398)
ANGRY:

Can I have some of what you're smoking? Hot? That skinny-legged hog's got a bigger prick than you do.

TAL

Well I do like to bottom so it all works out in the end...;)

ila 03-26-2010 02:08 PM

I am really amazed that anyone that took offence to Anne Coulter's statements took those statements seriously. People are getting upset over what should have dismissed as just plain dumb, moved on to the next subject, and disregard everything she says in the future. I really don't see how anyone could take her outrageous statements as anything worthy of being considered rational.

jimnaseum 03-26-2010 02:21 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAngryPostman (Post 139498)
Well I do like to bottom so it all works out in the end...;)

AP, you're a wildman......

Laura Ingraham is ten times more interesting and concerning than Donkey-Ass Coulter.

GRH 03-26-2010 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ila (Post 139501)
I am really amazed that anyone that took offence to Anne Coulter's statements took those statements seriously. People are getting upset over what should have dismissed as just plain dumb, moved on to the next subject, and disregard everything she says in the future. I really don't see how anyone could take her outrageous statements as anything worthy of being considered rational.

The problem with this assertion is that Anne Coulter takes herself seriously. If she was a comedian, then you might have a point. But that bitch takes herself seriously, so can you blame people for taking her incindiary rhetoric as anything but serious?"

The Conquistador 03-26-2010 03:17 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by jimnaseum (Post 139503)
AP, you're a wildman......

Laura Ingraham is ten times more interesting and concerning than Donkey-Ass Coulter.

This is why I'd bottom for Ann...

I love chicks with guns! :P

smc 03-26-2010 04:20 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by GRH (Post 139509)
The problem with this assertion is that Anne Coulter takes herself seriously. If she was a comedian, then you might have a point. But that bitch takes herself seriously, so can you blame people for taking her incindiary rhetoric as anything but serious?"

I'm afraid GRH is correct. There are actually people out there who believe the crap she says is completely legitimatel

For instance:

buscador 01-23-2014 09:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Conquistador (Post 139395)

...though REALLY late (& sorta off subject) so would I. :turnon: