Trans Ladyboy Forum

Trans Ladyboy Forum (http://forum.transladyboy.com//index.php)
-   Member Introductions and Pictures (http://forum.transladyboy.com//forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Some photos of me (http://forum.transladyboy.com//showthread.php?t=8525)

Natalie_J 03-17-2010 04:10 PM

Some photos of me

I've been taking some photos tonight, so I thought I'd share a few of them. ;)

Cynthia35 03-17-2010 04:17 PM

your photos

Thank you for the pics,your'e very cute

smc 03-17-2010 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Natalie_J (Post 138043)

Very, very sexy, Natalie. I have such a thing for sheer panties. I'd like to crawl up on that bed, get between your legs, and pleasure you with my mouth right through them ... if that's okay. :blush:

ila 03-17-2010 04:30 PM

Quote:

Very nice, Natalie.:respect::):yes: I like your outfit. It's very appealing.

ila 03-17-2010 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smc (Post 138046)
Very, very sexy, Natalie. I have such a thing for sheer panties. I'd like to crawl up on that bed, get between your legs, and pleasure you with my mouth right through them ... if that's okay. :blush:

You're very polite and gentlemanly, smc. I'm sure that there aren't many ladies that would resist your request. (honestly, I'm not being sarcastic here. I am very sincere in my comment)

Natalie_J 03-17-2010 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smc (Post 138046)

Mmmm.... I think that would be more than OK ;)

Thanks for the compliments everyone :)

smc 03-17-2010 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Natalie_J (Post 138054)
Mmmm.... I think that would be more than OK ;)

Thanks for the compliments everyone :)

Too bad you're not on the South Shore of Massachusetts instead of the South Coast of the UK. I'd be on my way.

Natalie_J 03-17-2010 04:53 PM

Here's a couple more...

ila 03-17-2010 05:00 PM

Natalie, I know you posted elsewhere that the hair in you pictures is not your real hair. I would like to say though that your hair does look like it's really yours. You sure do know how to shop for what looks good on you.:respect:

smc 03-17-2010 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Natalie_J (Post 138062)
Here's a couple more...

Admit it, Natalie -- you have some arrangement for a kickback from my travel agent when I finally can't stand it anymore and go book a flight to the UK. ;)

Oh, and by the way, I think the hair is lovely and sexy.

Natalie_J 03-17-2010 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ila (Post 138068)
Natalie, I know you posted elsewhere that the hair in you pictures is not your real hair. I would like to say though that your hair does look like it's really yours. You sure do know how to shop for what looks good on you.:respect:

Thank you :)

TV hint of the day: Don't waste your money buying wigs at fancy dress shops and the like - spend a bit more (eBay is a good place to start) on something that will actually last more than six months and won't look (and smell after a while) as if you've got a mangy cat on your head.

smc 03-17-2010 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Natalie_J (Post 138077)
Thank you :)

TV hint of the day: Don't waste your money buying wigs at fancy dress shops and the like - spend a bit more (eBay is a good place to start) on something that will actually last more than six months and won't look (and smell after a while) as if you've got a mangy cat on your head.

Your hair, Natalie, if comparisons must be made, is far more a "sweet pussy" than a "mangy cat." :yes:;)

Natalie_J 03-17-2010 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smc (Post 138079)
Your hair, Natalie, if comparisons must be made, is far more a "sweet pussy" than a "mangy cat." :yes:;)

I've sported a selection of 'mangy cats' down the years, I can assure you. A particularly nasty blonde one still makes me cringe to think of it even now. Luckily, no photos survive of it...

smc 03-17-2010 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Natalie_J (Post 138081)
I've sported a selection of 'mangy cats' down the years, I can assure you. A particularly nasty blonde one still makes me cringe to think of it even now. Luckily, no photos survive of it...

Well, darling, stick to the dark hair. It's way more sexy.

shadows 03-17-2010 11:08 PM

I'm glad to see that you posted some more pictures of yourself Natalie.:)

I remember a while back you posted a picture of yourself(I cannot recall what thread it was in, however:blush:), but you seemed a little hesitant to show it back then(I believe you had just joined recently so you were a little shy). I am glad that you overcame your shyness and allowed us to see some more pictures that show off your beauty. You look very, very sexy in those pictures, Natalie. Thank you for sharing them with us.:)

Natalie_J 03-19-2010 05:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shadows (Post 138109)
I'm glad to see that you posted some more pictures of yourself Natalie.:)

I remember a while back you posted a picture of yourself(I cannot recall what thread it was in, however:blush:), but you seemed a little hesitant to show it back then(I believe you had just joined recently so you were a little shy). I am glad that you overcame your shyness and allowed us to see some more pictures that show off your beauty. You look very, very sexy in those pictures, Natalie. Thank you for sharing them with us.:)

Thank you, Shadows - hopefully I'll have some more to post soon :)

Fantasex 76 03-19-2010 08:49 AM

Great pics Natalie,I have a high heels & stocking fetish so your pics are very much to my liking.:cool::respect::inlove::turnon:

shadows 03-19-2010 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Natalie_J (Post 138379)
Thank you, Shadows - hopefully I'll have some more to post soon :)

You are quite welcome.:)

The Conquistador 03-20-2010 12:11 AM

Hot Damn! Natalie, you are looking rather sexy!

Yummy yummy.:yes::yes::drool::drool:

Natalie_J 04-09-2010 03:24 PM

I said I'd have some more, so here's a few samples...

smc 04-09-2010 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Natalie_J (Post 141557)

Wow, Natalie, looking good! Is that bed big enough for two?

Natalie_J 04-09-2010 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smc (Post 141558)
Wow, Natalie, looking good! Is that bed big enough for two?

Oh yes ;) And maybe another as well :)

ila 04-09-2010 05:06 PM

Quote:

I like the third one in this set, Natalie. It's one of your best.

Fantasex 76 04-09-2010 05:18 PM

Quote:

Natalie,you're looking mighty fine in black.:inlove::cool::respect:

shadows 04-09-2010 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Natalie_J (Post 141561)
Oh yes ;) And maybe another as well :)

I would like to volunteer for that position, Natalie.:innocent:;)

Very sexy pictures. Thank you for posting them.:)

Natalie_J 04-10-2010 05:19 AM

Thanks people :)

I did take a few more, but I wasn't too sure about putting them up as they're a bit rude :eek:

shadows 04-11-2010 03:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Natalie_J (Post 141638)

I did take a few more, but I wasn't too sure about putting them up as they're a bit rude :eek:

That is what PMs are for.;):innocent::yes::blush:

smc 04-11-2010 09:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Natalie_J (Post 141638)

One person's "rude" is another person's beautiful.

kimmyslut21 05-08-2010 11:08 PM

Rude? lol take a look at some of my pics haha, I luv your pics hun their def not rude.:innocent:

Natalie_J 05-09-2010 04:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kimmyslut21 (Post 145115)
Rude? lol take a look at some of my pics haha, I luv your pics hun their def not rude.:innocent:

Thanks :kiss: I think your pictures are really good as well. I've always had a thing about gurls in glasses :)

Actually, it's the pictures that I didn't put up that I thought were too rude. For some reason I'm fine about showing my face on a public forum but not too much else. I've no idea why...

Stevey 05-11-2010 03:06 PM

Quote:

mmmmm you're grogeous.... love to meet you. PM me.

Natalie_J 05-26-2011 04:12 PM

I haven't been about that much recently, but I didn't realize that I hadn't posted any pictures on here since April last year (if you don't include the pics of me SMC used to illustate one of his stories) - so I thought I'd better remedy that ;)

smc 05-26-2011 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Natalie_J (Post 186008)
I haven't been about that much recently, but I didn't realize that I hadn't posted any pictures on here since April last year (if you don't include the pics of me SMC used to illustate one of his stories) - so I thought I'd better remedy that ;)

As lovely as ever, Natalie. I'm still planning that trip across the pond.

bernybudmon 05-26-2011 09:21 PM

nice

love your pics :turnon::turnon::turnon::turnon::coupling: got me rock hard

shadows 05-27-2011 04:07 AM

Quote:

Lovely pictures again, Natalie! I was beginning to get Natalie withdrawals, and these new pictures were just the fix!:yes:

I'm looking forward to seeing more.:innocent::)

Natalie_J 05-27-2011 03:51 PM

I'm glad you like them - more soon I hope :)

shadows 05-27-2011 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Natalie_J (Post 186131)
I'm glad you like them - more soon I hope :)

So hope we all!:)

Hot_Elanor 06-04-2011 02:05 PM

Hi natalie I'd love to chat sometime. PM me.

Fantasex 76 06-09-2011 09:41 AM

Quote:

Natalie,awesome pix excellent update love your seamed stockings and platform heels.:inlove::inlove::cool::respect:

izle 07-02-2015 04:29 AM

mmm, very sexy you make me hard :coupling: